Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Distractions

Drabble. TsuzukiHisoka. Thoughts and Reflections.

Chapter 1 - Distractions

Chapter 1 - Distractions

Warnings: Shounen-ai: Pain x Charon

Disclaimer: Owned by me they are not.

A/N: Yet another, rather late Valentine’s day drabble. Well, at least I’m finishing them.
 
Distractions
 
Charon should have been busily working, papers tended to multiply like rabbits when leftalone, creating piles upon piles of more documents. He could already see the telltale signs of thebeginning of mountains, though the scrolls only formed gently-sloping hills instead of jaggedpeaks. He knew how long that would last. Normally he would never, ever be caught with morethan one small, soon to be finished stack of documents, but then, normally, he would never befound with a particular royal inspector lounging leisurely in his lap either.
Pain lived up to his name around Charon, the man was a harmful distraction as well as a painin the @$$, quite literally on a bi-daily basis.
“Pain, I need to work, you’re making me behind schedule!”
“Awww... why can’t you just relax for a day, hell even for an hour or a minute?”
“You’ve already wasted all my minutes for today, no get,” despite his frantic need to go backto work, Charon couldn’t help but add a gentle “please.”
Pain didn’t move, he only turned and showed the royal advisor a well practiced pout. Whenthat was ignored, he wiggled a little in a successful attempt to get his way. The royal inspectorwasn’t beyond playing dirty, he actually preferred it most of the time.
Even though he would never, ever admit it, Charon guiltily enjoyed Pain’s unfair play aswell. He blushed as Pain continued to move in what he assumed was a ploy to get comfortable,and what he wanted.
“Ah, Pain stop! You have a very bony rear!” As soon as the words left his mouth, Charoncould have shot himself.
“Well, I think if you get to tell me about my ‘rear’, I should tell you about yours!”
Two seconds passed and Charon was belly down upon the desk as papers fluttered and scrollsfell to the floor, creating a hodgepodge of procrastination.
“Hmm... Charon, I dare say you have a very fine behind... “Pain snickered silently at theutterly disgruntled expression occupying his lover’s unhappy face, “Of course, I should probablydo some further examination...”
Charon only sighed, he wasn’t going to get any work done today.
 
The End

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment