Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Surprise

Drabble. YukiShuichi. Maybe, just maybe, Yuki isn't so coldhearted.

Chapter 1 - Surprise

Chapter 1 - Surprise

Warnings: Shounen-ai. YukixShuichi

Disclaimer: It’s hard coming up with creative disclaimers. They’re not mine. Ta-da!

A/N: The third drabble, and the longest, it actually took up more than one side of a page of paperwhen it was had written. Just in case you wanted to know.

Surprise
“Yuuuuuuuuukiiiiii!!!”
Eiri Yuki stealthily stepped out from the bedroom he shared with his pink-haired lover,making sure to shut the door without a sound. He walked into the living room just as shuichi wasabout to yell for him again.
“YUU- oh sorry! Yuki, Yuki! Guess what day it is!” The singer hopped in anticipation, armsitching to be wrapped around the writer.
“A day in the middle of February,” in truth, he knew what day it was. In fact, not that hewould tell anyone without killing them when finished, he had been counting down the hours untilthis day.
“Yuki, you’re so mean, I know you know what today is!”
Damn, the brat was on to him. Now was as good a time as any to begin his master plan. Thewriter erased the distance between himself and Shuichi with two long strides, then passionatelykissed the pink-haired boy. Using his tongue as a distraction, Yuki managed to blindfold hislover without the baka noticing, until he tried to see why Eiri had stopped kissing him.
“Don’t worry baka,” the blonde took his lover’s hand and began, slowly leading Shuichi totheir bedroom, carefully not to let the idiot fall on his face, “You’ll see everything in a minute.”
“So... can I look yet?”
“No,” With a little tricky maneuvering, Yuki managed to get his lover up the short flight ofstairs without a life-threatening accident.
“Does this have anything to do with... Valentine’s Day?”
“Maybe.” He gently opened the door again and walked his sightless lover into the room.
“Can I look now?” No sooner had the words left Shuichi’s lips than his ability to seereturned.
“Oh my... Kami-sama, Yuki!”
“I love you too, baka.”
 
~fin~

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment