Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Dreams

Tsusoka. Drabble. The nighttime adventures of Tsuzuki and Hisoka.

Chapter 1 - Dreams

Chapter 1 - Dreams

Warning: Shounen-ai, WAFF

Pairing: Tsuzuki x Hisoka

Disclaimer: I own them not.

Dreams
When Muraki entwined his snaking arms around Tsuzuki, the shinigami began totremble. He started to shake as the doctor ghosted his cold lips across the sensitive skinof his neck. Tsuzuki was frightened; he wanted to scream. When Murkai’s pale handslowly caressed his skin, Tsuzuki finally shouted. At the same time, another screamechoed in the bedroom.
Sometimes, Hisoka dreamed about sweets, massive mountains of sugar that spannedfor kilometers. Pies, cakes, cookies, candy chocolate; all in gluttonous excess. It made histeeth ache, without even having tried a single morsel. No matter where the boy ran, thesweetness refused to leave. He couldn’t escape. While Hisoka screamed, his partnermoaned in sugary ecstasy.
Then, once upon a time, Tsuzuki would gently kiss Hisoka. They would besurrounded by scattering cherry blossoms and hold hands in a soft moment of tenderpassion. Soft whispers of love passed between the pair, meant for only each other’s ears.While they slept and dreamed pleasant dreams, the two shinigami would move to themiddle of the bed, with their arms around each other.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment