Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Jealous

Drabble. RoyxHavoc. Havoc hasn't been able to get a date, and he's a little upset with a certain someone because of that.

Chapter 1 - Jealous

Chapter 1 - Jealous

Warning: Shounen-ai. WAFF.

Pairing: Roy x Havoc

Disclaimer: I do not own any characters, places, etc. that are featured in this story.

Jealous
Havoc was depressed; another woman had turned him down. That made it the… sixthgirl to say ‘no’ that week, and the reason why? She was already seeing someone. Who?None other than the notoriously infamous Roy Mustang. Havoc was so upset; he wouldhave beaten his commanding officer until he was a bloody puddle on the floor. Hesighed, and laid his head upon the desk before him, only to raise it dejectedly when apolished pair of black boots sounded their approach against the wooden floor.
“Is there a problem Second Lieutenant Havoc?” The source of all his woes now stoodbefore his desk, watching him with cold black eyes.
The lower ranking man stood in a weary salute.
If only Roy hadn’t appeared; any other time and Havoc wouldn’t have said anything,but he was too upset to care anymore, “Yes, there is Colonel. Why d’ya have to chaseafter every woman in Central? Is one not good enough for the ‘gorgeous’ and ‘charming’Roy Mustang?!” He had finally snapped, “Because of you, I haven’t gone on a singledate for weeks! Is this a competition I didn’t know about, do you want to make mejealous, or do you just really hate me?”
The flame alchemist waited stoically for his inferior to finish his outburst; only takingthe several steps that separated them once he was sure Havoc wouldn’t do anythingdrastic.
“You’re logic is all wrong, Jean,” The only distance between Roy and his inferiorwas caused by the desk, “Maybe I don’t hate you. Maybe you’re not the one who’sjealous, but I am. Maybe I just don’t want anyone else to have you.”
Leaning across the gap created by the soldier’s desk, Roy lightly touched his lips toHavoc’s, “Idiot.”

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

DaRk_ChIcK on July 9, 2006, 8:26:13 AM

DaRk_ChIcK on
DaRk_ChIcKit needs to be a full, detailed story! i like details! 'specially when its yaoi!

Pink_Shimmer on June 20, 2006, 4:40:13 PM

Pink_Shimmer on
Pink_ShimmerAw, that was adorable. :3
Short, but I really liked it; so it felt like it was a long paragraph. Grea job overall with the story and how you wrote it. Keep up the good work.