Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Middle

Drabble. Tsuzuki's stuck between a lonely shiki and a jealous partner. ByakkoxTsuzuki, TsuzukixHisoka, ByakkoxTsuzukixHisaok?

Chapter 1 - Middle

Chapter 1 - Middle

Pairing: Byakko x Tsuzuki, Tsuzuki x Hisoka, and surprise!

Warning: Shounen-ai/yaoi.

Disclaimer: I don’t own any of it.

Middle
“Tsuuuuuuzuuuukiiiiiii!!!!”
Thud.
He had not taken more than three steps in the imaginary world before he was flat on his faceupon the ground with an over-excited shiki on his back.
“It’s good to see you to... Byakko,” the added weight of the white tiger crushing his ribs wasmaking it rather difficult to breathe. “Oooh, I’ve missed you Tsuzuki! You never come to visitvery often. I’ve been sooooo lonely,” Byakko, in further greeting, snaked his arms around hismaster, bringing his lips dangerously close to Tsuzuki’s ear; positioned perfectly for the Shiki’snext breathy whisper, “especially at night. It’s unbearable; being by myself in my cold bed;without you...”
Tsuzuki gulped, afraid of the direction his shiki was heading. When he suddenly foundhimself lying on his back, rather than his stomach, with a needy white tiger stalking across hisbody, the Shinigami could do nothing; his mind was working its hardest to comprehend hisbody’s sudden change in position.
Byakko’s moist lips hovered mere millimeters away from Tsuzuki’s own, moments apartfrom a long awaited kiss, at least on the Shiki’s part.
“Ahem,” someone coughed; not only in an attempt to clear his throat, but a blatant andmandating demand for the attention of the two men on the ground.
Byakko, incredibly disappointed, tore himself away from his prey, turning to send hisundivided hatred to the disturbance.
Hisoka had stood, forgotten and silent, through as much of the exchange on the ground as hecould handle; then his temper gave him a sharp kick in the rear.
“Tsuzuki, what is this!?”
“Ah!... Hisoka, honestly I... it’s not... we... umm...”
He turned with a ‘hmph’; pouting, “Idiot.”
Byakko grinned like the feline he was, “Is Hisoka a little jeeeaaaloooouuuss?”
“No.”
“I think you are. Well, don’t worry, I have a veeeery big bed, I’m sure we can all fit.”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment