Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Naive

Drabble. Jaden wants to do something special with his best friend for Valentine's Day. JadenxSyrus

Chapter 1 - Naive

Chapter 1 - Naive

Pairing: Jaden x Syrus. Hints of Atticus x Zane.

Warning: Shounen-ai.

Disclaimer: If I said they were mine, I’d be lying.

A/N: This is, officially, the last of my Valentine’s Day Drabbles.... it has taken me a while huh.Written for my sister.

Naive
“Hey Sy,” Jaden gracelessly flopped to the floor beside his friend, “Since it’s Valentine’s Dayand all, we should have sex!”
“W-what?!”
“I heard Atticus telling Zane that they should do that, because it’s Valentine’s Day and that’swhat they were supposed to do today. Atticus and Zane are reeeaaalllly good friends, and sincewe’re really good friends, we should do it too.”
Syrus, having abandoned trying to prevent it, blushed brightly. The brunette always had to beso childish about everything; while Syrus may have had the body of a ten-year-old boy, Jadenhad the mind.
“Jay... d-do you even know what... sex is?”
A puzzled look, “Of course I do Sy... well, sort of? Umm... not really,” he smiled widely,grinning in an almost sheepish fashion at the other boy; as if his gigantic grin would erase anyembarrassment he never felt.
Predictable.
“Why do you want to do something if you don’t even know what it is?”
“Well, I like you, and we’re friends right? I wanted to do something special with you, sinceit’s today,” Jaden’s smile morphed into a serious and thoughtful expression, something not oftenseen on his face.
The pink tint, which had been slowly retreating from the blunette’s cheeks, quickly resumedits previous intensity. A lot of the time, Syrus thought of Jaden to be incredibly naive. The otherwas able to passionately devote his life to one thing without any trouble at all. Yet, the bluehaired boy was never quite sure if his roommate was as innocent as he seemed. Jaden sometimessaid things to him that easily held a deeper meaning, and the other boy always managed to makeSyrus blush and reduce his speaking ability from sentences to stuttering.
“W-well... uh... we...”
As Syrus eloquently stumbled with words, Jaden’s lips drew, once again, into a feline smile.He waited; and when Syrus presented him with the perfect opportunity, innocently leavinghimself wide open to attack; the brunette pounced. Both boys toppled to the floor, with the cat ontop of his mouse.
“Jaden what- mmph.”
“I lied.”
Before Syrus could protest, struggle, or even fully think through the situation, Jaden was busykissing any and every thought away.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment