Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Partners

Drabble. Jealousy can lead to strange situations. HiroxTohma.

Chapter 1 - Partners

Chapter 1 - Partners

Pairing: Hiro x Tohma, Hints of a few others (surprise).

Warning: Shounen-ai.

Disclaimer: I don’t own them.

Partners
“Shameless…”
When Eiri Yuki had shown up at the rehearsal prior to that night’s concert, Shuichi hadimmediately made like a leech; attaching himself to the novelist before he had been in thebuilding 43.7 seconds. Since then, the pink haired singer had continued to hang off of Yuki;touching, clinging, sticking; if Shuichi had been able to, he would morphed his body into asecond skin for the writer. It made Tohma sick.
That was his Eiri; and seeing that idiot slobber all over him was going to make the presidentof NG physically ill. The worst was seeing his golden haired angel smile at that imbecile, a rare,beautiful smile that Tohma hadn’t personally seen since his childhood with Eiri. Disgusting.
He wanted to leave, escape and bring the writer with him, away from the brainless, pink-haired singer; but he was needed at the rehearsal; and to run would mean surrendering his abilityto his rival. He needed a plan; a way to strike back in retaliation. No one took something TohmaSeguchi had worked so hard to attain with such little effort.
“Hello… Seguchi-san?”
The concentration of his hatred filled stare was disrupted by a long hand waving across hisvision.
“Oh… I’m sorry Nakano.”
Bad Luck’s guitarist leaned against the wall beside his employer, a good-natured smilebrightening his features, “Wow, it’s not often that you’re caught unaware Seguchi-san, but Iguess Yuki and Shu can be a little distracting.”
‘Is there something you specifically wished to talk to me about?”
“Ah…” Hiro paused, his smile faded as he watched Yuki give in to his lover’s demand for akiss, “I really hated Yuki, for a while. He took Shuichi away from me…” a soft sigh, he lookedover his employer.
Tohma seemed to have lost focus; again he stared at the pairing kissing with disgust apparenton his youthful face. It was the first time the guitarist had actually seen an emotion on the otherman’s face.
“I guess I’m not the only one who wishes things were different.”
After a moment’s hesitation, “What do you mean by that?”
“You love Yuki.”
“What do you want, Nakano?”
“I was just thinking we could both benefit from a partnership.”
“Nak-” He was interrupted, by a giggle.
“Hey Hiro! What’re you talking ‘bout over there?! Is it a seeeeecreeeet?” Shuichi shoutedfrom his seat on Yuki’s lap. The writer was glaring at the pink thing positioned precariouslyupon his thighs, seeming to be debating if he should shove Shuichi off or not. The singer giggledagain, “If you’re done romancing maybe we should get to practicing… anyone know whereSuguru went to…”
“Hey Shu we’re not…” Hiro found he couldn’t finish speaking as his lips were otherwiseoccupied.
Tohma stood on his toes as he pressed his mouth firmly against the guitarist’s, “I’d like to seeyou in my office later Nakano-kun,” the blonde playfully winked and waved as he left the studio,leaving a stunned, but happy red-head nodding after him.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment