Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Midnight

Drabble. When the moon inhabits the night sky, two boys are allowed to indulge in their love. ZanexSyrus: incest.

Chapter 1 - Midnight

Chapter 1 - Midnight

Warning: Shounen-ai, incest.

Pairing: Zane x Syrus

Disclaimer: They’re not mine, or else the show would be banned from children’s channels.

Midnight
Syrus was very thankful that both of his roommates were heavy sleepers. Jaden hardly everwoke up before it was absolutely necessary; about five minutes prior to class starting. Besides,the brunette’s duel monster obsession even controlled his dreams, he dueled adversaries in hissleep. Then there was Chumley, always out like a light, sawing logs as soon as his head hit hispillow. When the little blunette rose in the middle of every night, the least of his worries washaving to make excuses to his friends.
Syrus sat up, letting his body balance itself to equilibrium once again, now that it was nolonger horizontal, as he fumbled in the dark for his glasses. Not that, once he put them on, wouldhis vision improve; he couldn’t see anything in the pitch blackness of the room anyways. Whenhis blood had stopped its downward rush, Syrus carefully lowered himself from the second levelbed he occupied to the floor. He carefully, but swiftly, navigated his way through the darkness tothe door, slipping quietly out and closing the wooden barrier without a sound. No need to evenbreak a sweat from worrying, he was trained from each nightly excursion.
It was cold outside of his dorm; the night was lit only by the stars and the icy light of themoon. Clad in only his pyjamas, the chilly air easily found the boy’s warm, pale skin; the thinfabric did nothing to prevent him from shivering. He ran: to escape the cold and to reach hiddestination as quickly as possible.
By the time Syrus was breathing in halted pants, he could see the lonely figure in the second-story, Obelisk dormitory window. He waved, and the blue-clad silhouette disappeared.
The Osiris student entered the taboo building through a sliding door that was always leftunlocked for him. It opened to an uninhabited bedroom, which syrus quickly crossed. He creptthrough the empty hallways and abandoned stair case to the upper floor. Walking through thethird door on the left side of the hallway, he entered his brother’s room.
Zane was waiting. Syrus hurried to the Obelisk’s bedroom to find navy eyes instantlywatching him. He smiled slightly as his older brother lifted the blue down comforter, aninvitation; summoning the smaller boy to him. The moonlit silence was broken by the softrustling of blankets.
“Syrus... you’re freezing.”
The tinier blunette felt his brother’s arms wrap tightly around him; pulling their bodies closertogether, “You’re warm.”
He could hear Zane hiss slightly as Syrus’s frozen skin touched his own, but despite thediscomfort the older teen pulled the younger closer still.
Zane gently removed the small pair of glasses from their precarious seat upon his sibling’snose, kissing Syrus as he gingerly placed the spectacles upon the table beside his bed. The silverframes reflected the cold light from the stars.
“I’ll be sure to keep you warm tonight.”
Syrus smiled at the quiet words. He knew it was dangerous to be there, that he would have toleave as soon as the sun rose, and that if he got caught it would be the end of himself and, moreimportantly, Zane. But at the moment, the moon was starkly visible against the velvet black skyoutside the window; he let himself be swept away by his brother’s love.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment