Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Evil

Drabble. There are different degrees of evil, that don't always have a good chemistry with one another. JackxChase.

Chapter 1 - Evil

Chapter 1 - Evil
Warning: Shounen-ai, nekkid boy.
Pairing: Jack x Chase.
Disclaimer: I don’t own them.
 
Evil
“You fool, why do you insist on running back here!”
“Wuya, Wuya, Wuya. Obviously you don’t understand true love,” Jack stealthily entered thesecret lair of his evil idol.
“Love, bah. Last time I checked, Chase Young thought of you as an annoying little brat.”
“No, that’s only his hard exterior; he really is a sweet guy on the inside. It would ruin hisreputation if everyone knew.”
“Hmph.”
As the argument continued both parties focus was lost. When a certain thousands of years oldvillain appeared, Jack, young evil genius, was helpless to avoid collision; toppling to the stonecold ground and flattening the scowling Chase Young.
“What are you doing here, I told you-”
As he stood, extending a hand to help the other up, the red head cut him off, “-to never returnagain. I heard you, but I know you didn’t mean it, right?”
Cricket chirping silence. Chase stood, completely ignoring the proffered appendage.
“Oh, that cold facade of yours is so cute!”
“Get out,” the thumping hearts in the boy’s eyes were making him sick to his agelessstomach.
Wuya cackled, “Oh yes Jack, he’s completely infatuated with you. Let’s go before you dosomething stupid, again.”
“Alright, you impatient old bat,” Jack sighed as he began to follow like the obedient puppyhe was. However, before the pair had reached the exit, a candle of an idea flickered to life in theevil genius’s brain. He skipped back to a still glaring Chase and used every last shred of speedand stealth to plant a lightning kiss upon his idol’s stoic lips.
“Mmph.”
Jack only smirked in victory as he walked cockily back towards his ghostly companion, “Seeyou, darling.”
“Get him.”
A well-trained tiger leapt, and Jack screamed; a girl at heart.
“Hey! What are you doing! Give me back my boxers, it took me hours to make those!!”
The cat jumped back to its master with ‘I -heart- Chase Young’ themed fabric hanging fromits teeth.
“It’s payment, honey.”
Jack blushed, finding himself nearly pants-less.
“Oh, honestly,” Wuya would have hit the boy upside the head, hard. Yet she could only curseher lack of solid form, “Come along pansy boy.”
“That hurts. Alright ugly hag.” Jack could look back longingly at his icy idol as he left,holding his ripped pants up as best as he could.
When Chase was sure his uninvited company had left, he quickly took the slightly dampundergarment from his pet and tucked it safely in his pocket.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment