Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Playtime

Drabble. Katnappe and Kimiko are spending a little quality time together, and it is absolutely purrfect. KatnappexKimiko.

Chapter 1 - Playtime

Chapter 1 - Playtime

Warning: Shojo-ai/yuri.

Pairing: Catnappe x Kimiko

Disclaimer: I don’t own them.

Playtime
Kimiko crept slowly into the room; furnished with a queen-sized bed prominently occupyingthe majority of the space. The girl had all of her warrior senses trained, trying to find thewhereabouts of her opponent; who was being difficult, though her catty behavior something theXiaolin apprentice was used to. She was tempted to play dirty, but knowing the hidden girl, herfeline foe would soon make an appearance. Taking a few more cautious steps left Kimiko twofeet away from the stately bed; and her back exposed to an attack.
The only warning given was the sound of the door closing; the noise was almostsimultaneous with the thud that resulted as Kimiko hit the floor. She rolled quickly, only to haveher thin hips straddled by the cat-eared blonde on top.
“Merrow. I’m glad to see you, kitten.”
The sarcasm quite literally dripped from each word, “I could hardly tell.”
“Oh, you’re so adorable.” Katnappe purred out the words, nuzzling, with feline affection, theneck of the girl beneath her before gently nibbling on the pale skin with her perfect teeth. Hersoft lips formed a perfect ‘O’ as she pulled the girl’s skin with heavy suction.
“Ahh… Ashley,” the Xiaolin warrior gasped out in surprise, a pink blush beginning to appearacross her cheeks, “W-what are you… doing?”
The blonde removed her full lips, giving the darkening mark a light peck of approval,“Marking my territory.”
Before Kimiko could protest further, a mouth pressed to hers; the initiation of a soft kiss thatled to a string the further embracing of pink lips.
“You can stay the night, Kimiko, right?”
The questioned girl looked thoughtful seeming to be debating what to say within her mind.She was just teasing; her answer had already been decided before the question had been asked,“Yes.”
“Good,” she grinned, from ear to furry ear, “We’re not going to get a bit a sleep tonight!”
“I’ll have to schedule in a catnap tomorrow.”
“Mee-yow,” with the liquid movement of a feline, the two were intricately twined together.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment