Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Taken

Drabble. The woes of being a pretty girl sought after by the schools entire male population. Alexiscentric.

Chapter 1 - Taken

Chapter 1 - Taken

Warnings: Shojo-ai.

Disclaimer: I don’t own Yu-Gi-Oh GX.
 
Taken
Alexis knew. The attention, stares and drooling, looks of lust always sent her way, she wasn’toblivious. Boys always watched her, usually attempted to talk to her, blushed when she evenglanced in their direction and caught their slightly glazed eye. She could wrap any member of themale species around the littlest of her immaculately kept fingers. They weren’t terribly complex,it was easy to read their minds.
If a girl was thin, had breasts, and simply wore the school uniform, which was made to fitcurves as a glove fit hands, she was chased after like a fox by a dozen hounds. It wasn’t Alexis’sfault that she filled all three criteria.
In the beginning, she had been flattered by her first admirer, who had followed her like a lostpuppy.
Then the unavoidable day had come, “Alexis, would you... go out with me?”
“Um... I’m very sorry, but I don’t like you in... that way.
“Oh.”
She tried to be kind, and had felt a tiny twinge of guilt when the boy’s expression changedfrom hopeful to crushed at her rejection.
But, when more hormone charged boys had followed, it changed from ego nourishing to justtroublesome.
“I’m sorry, I’d like to just be friends.”
“It’s too soon after Atticus’s disappearance.”
“I’m not allowed to date until I’m older.”
“I don’t think we’d make a good couple.”
“My only love is dueling.”
“My life is too busy right now.”
“I’m not interested in dating.”
“I don’t even know you.”
“No.”
The boys of duel academy couldn’t seem to understand that Alexis would never say ‘yes’ to asingle one of them. Even if he were friendly like Jaden, as adorable as Syrus, and the mostpopular student in the school like her best friend, that one word was just out of the question.
---
 Zane watched as yet another student walked away, tail between his legs, after telling Alexisof his romantic feelings towards her. “Why do you always say no?”
“Because I already have a girlfriend,” she smiled, kept walking, and left behind an openlysurprised blunette.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Flyheight_Knight on November 10, 2009, 12:36:18 AM

Flyheight_Knight on
Flyheight_Knighta little disapointing but its ok....i'm surprised no 1 commented on it