Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Routine

Drabble. Everyone has a different routine to follow, though for some, their schedule overlaps. TohmaxSuguru.

Chapter 1 - Routine

Chapter 1 - Routine

Warning: Shounen-ai. WAFF.

Pairing: Tohma x Suguru.

Disclaimer: I don’t own them, I just borrow them in my fantasies.

Routine
Suguru Fujisaki, a promising young workaholic. From six ante meridiem, all through theslowly passing hours, minutes, and seconds until, usually, ten post meridiem, his day was spentslaving at NG, the company owned by his cousin. Sixteen hours; two thirds of each day, he wasat work. The average week: one hundred twelve hours dedicated to improving a band hebelonged to as only the background.
Sometimes, as he sat alone in the studio after hours, tweaking his songs so they would beperfect, Suguru wondered why he tried so hard.
Then, he always remembered.
Seguchi-san had told him to do to the best of his abilities. Tohma had been the boy’s idol forhis childhood, and had become not only that, but his boss and his rival as well. That was why hehad to do his best, why he couldn’t give in; to pressure, to anger, to exhaustion...
With a dull thud, the teen’s head fell on top of his work; turning the scores and songbooksinto a mound of pillows. He had forgotten; it was well past eleven.
At times, Suguru ended up sleeping at NG Records.
“Is someone still here?” soft words floated from the empty corridor into the studio. Tohmaasked out of habit, not because he needed an answer. He knew why the room was stillilluminated, who he would find when he opened the soundproof door. “He really has become likeme.”
A smile crept into the blonde’s usually guarded expression, “Well, we can’t have yousleeping some place as uncomfortable as this.”
Tired mumbles were the only reply.
Despite his far from boyish looks, Tohma easily lifted his cousin; prepared to carry thesleeping boy back to his office. Suguru embraced the blonde’s neck in an unconscious effort toensure he wouldn’t fall. Even in this near comatose state, he was careful.
Every time the teen slept at work, he always woke on the same couch in his cousin’s office.His head resting in a familiar lap, and his fingers entangled with five other similar digits.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment