Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The featheron princess

This is a story that I made up in my head.....A bit weired huh?
 
But it turned out to be good so I wrote it out!
 
This is my first story!Hope you like it!!
 
 
 
I do not own any original  characters i only own the rest!

Chapter 1 - The featheron princess

Chapter 1 - The featheron princess
One day in the city of the Featherons;Ying-Yang city,a baby princess was born...........
 
The baby looked normal;all featherons had feathers on their arms so they could fly.All normal Featherons had red feathers,the royal family blue,but hers were GREEN!!!Her mum and dad were worried.But neverorless they named her.They named her,Serentina.......
 
Serentina grew up just like any normal person ,soon enough she was a very beautifull young lady.At 15,in august a dark shadow came over the peacefull city........
 
The featheron gards went to check on the featheron chaos emerald(it was a beautifull sun yellow!)And to their surprize it was not there!It was chaos!!People panicked and people sreamed!After a while  the king(Serentinas dad)Went to talk to her."Serentina,I know that you are different,but you think that you have a power a power that can get our emerald back!Your the only one let now......."
 
So with only her spirit and her insrtement;The harp of Nestlia (Featheron godess)She set off. 
 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment