Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Serentina's mission

This is a story that I made up in my head.....A bit weired huh?
 
But it turned out to be good so I wrote it out!
 
This is my first story!Hope you like it!!
 
 
 
I do not own any original  characters i only own the rest!

Chapter 2 - Serentina's mission

Chapter 2 - Serentina's mission
Serentina FINALLY got to the door to the outer world , nobody was ever permitted to go there.There was a huge number on the door;the number was 5.Serentina thought"It must be some kind of password but I must get in!"CRUNCH!!!She just stepped on a micro-chip it had a number on it ,2..."Oopps!!Hey if theres a 2 there must be a 5!"She searched around the floor for a 5 "YES!Got one!Gees how dumb can they get!?!Hehe...."She skipped towards the door.
 
She was in the outer garden there were four doors which all lead to different realms .All of them had a black shadow except the forth one.The first one was: Ying-Yang city -the featherons,Fly High city-The Twicetails,Dark Black city-The Shadonains and the last one was a really nice looking door  white and gold!"Isn't it a bit obvious what door i'm going to go through?"She said to herself.She went strait to the nice looking door!"Push!Heave!Oh damn it! this doors locked!"There were music notes on the door."What the heck is this ment to mean!GRRR!i'M going to have to go to one of the other realms!I don't like the look of that dark black city.I know i'll go to Fly High City! 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment