Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Glowing Green

Naruto eats a sacred bowl of ramen and things get crazy...
MY FIRST FAN FIC! PLEZ COMMENT!

Chapter 1 - Glowing Green

Chapter 1 - Glowing Green
"Sasuke-Chan!" Sakura yelled to Sasuke as she spotted him in the village walking around. Crap, not her again, Sasuke thought, I have to think of something to distract her as I run away...that's it! He turned around facing her still trying to catch up with her.
"Look Sakura!" Sasuke said pointing up in the sky, "Its Sasuke Uchiha!" Sakura turned to where he was pointing; eyes glowing, mouth wide open, and hands folded.
"Wait! I don't see him!"
"Oh keep looking! You might find him Sukera-I mean Sakura!" Sasuke yelled running away, "HA HAH! SUKERRRRR!!!"
~Meanwhile~
Naruto and Jeriyah were just arriving at the ramen shop.
"Hey there Naruto! The usual?" asked the ramen man to Naruto.
"Yeah! Believe it!" Naruto replied awaiting the ramen.
"Yeah, and I'll have what ever crrrrrrramen he's having..." Jeriyah added.
Crap?!? I'll give you crap! Thought the ramen man. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a bottle of toxic waste. He then poured it on the bowls of ramen. "Here you go! Enjoy!" He gave Naruto and Jeriyah the glowing green ramen.
"Yes! I'm starving! Believe it!" Naruto ate the ramen and the bowl right off the bar.
"NARUTO UZUMAKI!" a random voice yelled, "YOU HAVE EATEN THE SACRED BOWL OF RAMEN!"
"Hold up! I thought it was green 'cuz the ramen dude poured toxic waste on it!" Naruto yelled. He looked at the ramen man eating a bowl of green ramen. All of a sudden, he disenagrated.
"Oh..."
"NARUTO!!! YOU HAVE DISTURBED THE NINJA GODS! NOW YOU WILL PAYYYYYY!!!" A green flash of lightning hit Naruto and knocked him out cold.
Dun dun dunnnnn...

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

gaaralover1 on July 7, 2007, 10:15:43 AM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1OOOH!!! Poor Naruto... HInata's not gonna like this.

Hammeymchamburger1 on May 21, 2007, 9:36:54 AM

Hammeymchamburger1 on
Hammeymchamburger1interesting
 

Irken_Akire on May 20, 2007, 3:08:02 AM

Irken_Akire on
Irken_Akireooooo.....X3 Muahahhaah-heh-hah-HAH! I commented! Nice story so far.