Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Property of Gaara

Naruto eats a sacred bowl of ramen and things get crazy...
MY FIRST FAN FIC! PLEZ COMMENT!

Chapter 3 - Property of Gaara

Chapter 3 - Property of Gaara
“Lee thank goodness! You’re normal too! I thought I was the only one!” Naruto rejoiced.
“Yeah… Everybody seems weird all of a sudden. Jeez, my head hurts,” Lee said reaching for his head. He unscrewed the very top of his head and took it off. Lee looked at the inside of the top of his head. “Ah… That’s it!” He pulled a demon shuriken out of it and threw it behind him. Soon enough, it boomeranged back and hit the back of Lee’s head. A jar of what seemed to be caterpillars fell out of his head, hit the ground and broke.
“M-m-m-my eyebrow collection… NOOOO!!!” Lee shrieked, “Hurry Naruto! Pick them up!”
Lee was picking them up while Naruto was just staring. Then they all literally started flying away. “Naruto… how could you?” Lee disappeared in a puff of smoke leaving behind a ½ of an eyebrow. ‘Property of Gaara’ the back of it said. I knew it! Thought Naruto. The Lee reappeared in another puff of smoke except this time unconscious and with ½ an eyebrow missing. Then the Silent Hill nurses appeared, snatched the ½ eyebrow and took Lee to the hospital.
“Okay then…” Naruto said. ‘BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP,’ Naruto heard. ‘BLEEP,’ it was getting closer. He looked down an alley. A giant Pac-man with Choji hair was eating everything in its path. Naruto was running for his spiky blond life. He came to a lake and jumped in, followed by the Cho-man. Jeez, this is really messed up, thought Naruto. He dried off his clothes and saw Sakura still standing in the same spot, still ‘looking for Sasuke.’ Eyes still glowing, hands still folded, and mouth still wide open.
“Sakura!” Naruto called, but no response.
He ran up to her very confused. Her hair was rapidly changing color. Blues, reds, greens; everything was flashing on her once pink hair. Naruto was staring, wondering, and confused. He touched her hair. All of the colors turned to TV static. Well, this is getting old… Naruto thought. He turned around, saw Sasuke, and thought he went blind.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

gaaralover1 on July 7, 2007, 10:19:46 AM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1Uh........ That is strange.. O.O

Irken_Akire on May 20, 2007, 3:10:55 AM

Irken_Akire on
Irken_AkireXD Heh....Lee stole Gaara's eyebrows...WTF???? *exsplodes and rains blood* Dancin' nurses!