Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Fishnets

Naruto eats a sacred bowl of ramen and things get crazy...
MY FIRST FAN FIC! PLEZ COMMENT!

Chapter 4 - Fishnets

Chapter 4 - Fishnets
Everything was dark except for a spotlight on the young Uchiha catwalking down the street singing something. Naruto got close enough to hear Sasuke singing.
"My humps, my humps my humps my humps! My lovely ladie lumps!"
"Sasuke...?" Naruto asked going up to him.
"Oh, hey Naruto," Sasuke said in a girlish voice, "What do you want?"
"Do...do you take requests?" Naruto questioned the lez.
"Yah..." Sasuke replied. Naruto whispereda request in his(?)ear.
"Ooh... Our fave..." Sasuke said.
"What do you mean 'our?!'" Naruto nervosly asked.
"Oh, you'll see." Kisame dropped down from a building. Everything once again turned dark except for 3 spotlights; one with Kisame, one with Sasuke, and one with Itachi.
Kisame started to sing, "Four, tres, does, UNO!"
Itachi then started singing, "Listen up ya'll, cuz this is it! The beat that I'm banging is DE-LIS-OUS!"
"Fergalisous defanition makes them boys go loco!" Sasuke sang while doing an extreamly girlish dance. He started shimeying and Itachi ripped off his coat reveiling a speedo and started dancing with his brother.
"T-t-t-t-t-t-t-tastey tastey!" Sasuke sang.
"T, to the A, to the S, T, E, Y girl you tastey!" Itachi sang. The song evded and Naruto was cheering extreamly loudly. Hmmm, I better check on Lee, Naruto said. POOF! A puff of smoke.
"NNNNNAAAAAARRRRRUUUUUTTTTTTOOOOOOOOO!!!!" Lee screamed soonly followed by the nurses. His eyebrow had tape on it, covered in staples, and had glue seeping from it. "Save me..."
"Not until you answer one question" Naruto said, "How much room is inside your head?"
"Uhh... 42 bedroom, 12 bathroom, 2 indoor pools, and maximini mall, a casino, and an amusment park."
"Amusment park?!?'
"Yeah! With rollar coasters, and floom rides, and UGH!"
"What?"
"Someone just barfed in my head!"
"Oh... Thats ripe." Naruto replied. All of the nurses disappeared. Lee sighed. Sasuke the walked over completely turned into a girl. His headband was tied around his chest and had and miniskirt and fishnets on.. He looked at Lee and walked away. Naruto was watching Lee.
"Dude! Do you realize your checking out Sasuke?!?" Naruto yelled. By then Lee was floating on hearts following Sasuke. He sighed and walked away.
"I cant take this anymore!" Naruto yelled slipping on green goo of some sort. "Oh! That's just great!" he said ready to explode. He was lying down on the ground when an eyestalk poped out of nowhere. Naruto screamed and suddenly stood up.There was a big black slug right next to him wearing Shikamaru's jacket.
Finally, my chance, Naruto thought. He took a salt shaker out of his pocket. He fake sneezed intentionally pouring salt on the Shika-slug. It exploded. Naruto heard Lee talking to someone so he turned around and saw Lee and the girls Sasuke both drunk talking about something. Lee's face was covered in lipstick marks.
Naruto could hear what Lee was saying, "And that's when he said 'Lee! Take off the weights! Not your pants!'" The drunk couple continued their attempt to walk away.
"OH JEEZ!" Naruto yelled getting that vision in his head.

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

vampire_called_demon on May 27, 2008, 12:27:04 AM

vampire_called_demon on
vampire_called_demonthis story is random as hell *in a good way*

gaaralover1 on July 7, 2007, 10:24:10 AM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1Oh kay then... O.O Since when does Itachi since fergalisous???? and ITACHI UCHIHA!! * Smaks him in the head*

spasticsurgeon2009 on May 24, 2007, 5:27:09 AM

spasticsurgeon2009 on
spasticsurgeon2009hahahahaha *creepy...* hahahahahaha

very strange but very creative. uh....

MeggaCrazyGirl on May 20, 2007, 6:55:21 AM

MeggaCrazyGirl on
MeggaCrazyGirlI love those songs!!! *starts singing*

RockLee9915 on May 20, 2007, 6:56:02 AM

RockLee9915 on
RockLee9915meeeeee 2. thats y i put them therre.

SoraCooper on May 20, 2007, 6:51:45 AM

SoraCooper on
SoraCooperBUT WHAT IN THE HELL THAT GUY PUT IN NARUTO'S RAMENS!!!???
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

RockLee9915 on May 20, 2007, 6:55:27 AM

RockLee9915 on
RockLee9915ah hem...
to be announced...i think...