Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - Tommorow...

HI HI THIS IS MY NEW ROCK LEE AND SUKI STORY ENJOY!



lol i HAD to put it up there it adds to the cuteness of the story X3

Chapter 15 - Tommorow...

Chapter 15 - Tommorow...
As Suki screamed loudly Lee turned around to see Gaara's sand swarming at him. "Lee-san!" Suki screamed loudly as her eyes widened with fear. Lee quickly stared at Suki with a small streak of red crawling apon his face. "does she reall worry about me that much?" He thought curiously. "YO LEE! LOOK UP!!!" Guy yelled in worry. Lee looked seeing the sand about to fall towards him. Lee quickly rolls away just as the sand rams into the ground. Soon a small smirk crawls apon Lee's face as the stares at Guy. Guy simply reply's with a small nod of his head and Lee stands up putting his arms over his face.

"wh-what is he..." Hitoshi places his hand onto Suki's shoulder giving her a warm smile. "stop worrying so much...just trust him. I'm sure he knows what he's doing..." Suki smiles and nods turning back at Lee who has finaly opened the 5th inner gate. Within a flash Gaara was tossed around like a hacky sack. With fire burning in his heart Lee shouted as he pulled his final primary lotus sending Gaara crashing down.

As the dust cleared both of the ninja's were lying on the ground. Suki gasped as she stared at the two lifeless bodies. "L-lee..." Suki whispered softly clutching her neclace. She slowly closed her eyes looking downwards mumbling quietly. Just as Suki opened her eyes, Lee slowly started to get up and crawl away. But at the same time Gaara's sand slowly crept covering Lee's Leg and Arm. Soon Lee howled loudly in pain as Gaara crushed his limbs hard causing a red substince to surround Lee. Screaming loudly in fear Suki crounched down covering her face as tears fell onto the ground like rain.

Soon after, Sakura screamed loudly as well as she shouted, "LEE-SAN?!" Suki quickly looked up seeing Lee still standing with his broken limbs twitching. Suki's eyes widen as she fell forward, and everything faded into a black darkness...

~the morning~

"Hey guy..." Mayu said calmly sitting next to Guy on the bench. Guy just stared at her then slowly looked back down. Quickly Mayu slapped Guy's arm hard causing him to yell in pain. "WHAT WAS THAT FO-" Guy was soon silenced whan Mayu pressed her lips against his while grabbing his arms pulling him closer towards her. A small pink flush crawled on Guy's face as Mayu pulled away. "M...mayu?" Guy said in confusion as Mayu wipped her lips with a disgusted look. "stop being so emo and smile!" She said staring at Guy with a wide smile. "Thanks Mayu-Chan..." Guy said happily. "dont get used to that!" She snapped. Guy laughed loudly as Mayu chuckled along side him.

"Thank you come again." Ino said happily. Suki bowed as she took the flowers and ran off. Suki smiled happily. "im sure these flowers will make Lee-san happy." chuckled to herslef as she blushed hard. "Maybe if he gets well he'll ask me out!!!" Suki covered her face as she squeeled softly with a wide smile. She walked through the doors and walked to a desk and asked the nurse for Lee's room. Thanking her she walked over to the room and slowly opened the door. Stopping about halfway she staired at Lee as tears formed. "what am I staring at..." She thought.

She looked at Lee's lifeless body as he laid there still. SUki slowly backed up until she hit the wall and slowly she slid down, her eyes still streaming with tears down her cheeks. "What am I....what am I staring at...th-this isn't Lee-san!" Suki continued to stare foward thoughts still running through her mind. Finally a sharp pain crawled on Suki's right cheek as she looked back at Guy who slapped her. He had a worried look on his face and a couple of nurses were behind him as well. She quickly grabbed onto Guy as she cried into his shoulder. Guy rubbed her back calming her down.

~one week later~

Lee slowly opened his eyes and looked over to see Suki sleeping with his hand gripped in hers and a bouque in the other. Lee smiled softly as he rubbed Suki's hair behind her ear. Suki opened her eyes yawning and strenching. "good morning Suki-chan." Lee said smiling soflty. Suki quickly fell out of her chair shreaking in excitement. "LEE-SAN! YOUR AWAKE!" She squeeled hugging him. Lee groaned in pain and Suki quickly let go repeadedly saying sorry. Lee smiled soflty, "how long have you been waiting?" Suki looked away blushing, "well...about...a week..." Lee smiled and chuckled. "I bet the nurses yelled at you to leave huh..." Suki smiled staring back, "yeah... Listen Lee-san...I...er..." Suki rubbed her arm as her face turned red. "what is it Suki-chah-"

(very sexeh part ahead XD jkjk lol...unch...)

Suki quickly wrapped her arms around Lee kissing him deeply. Lee's eyes slowly widened as Suki continued to kiss him. Slowly Lee grabbed Suki's waist pulling her closer (with one arm >.>; gah). "What am I doing?! Why can't I stop..." Lee thought as he pulled Suki over him. Suki's face turned red quickly as she closed her eyes tightly. Lee placed his hand on her back pushing her body onto his. Lee slowly closed his eyes as he pressed his lips harder onto hers. Lee soon and suprisingly licks Suki's bottom lip and their tougnes collide. Soon Suki moaned loudly and thats when- "Hey bushy brows what is uh- WOAH!!!" Suki and Lee looked over both faces blushing with guilt. "I-I have to go Lee-san!!!" Suki said quickly as she ran out of the room pushing Naruto out of the way. "Wait S-suki-chan! uh...." Lee sat up with a sad look on his face. Naruto chuckled loudly, "wow bushy brows gettin' it on UNCH!" He continued to laugh loudly.

~the night~

"what was I thinking...it...it just felt...NO FOCUS! Sakura is your main focus!!! ...but...NOOO! GAAAAAH I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT HER!!!" Lee's head screamed as his head crashed onto the pillow. The moon shone brightly as the clouds rolled with the wind.

"i can't stop thinking about...what we did..." Lee said quietly. He sighed loudly as he closed his eyes. "L-lee-san..." Lee opened his eyes and jolted forward. "Suki-chan?!" Lee sat there in total darkness waiting for Suki to come out of the shadows...but nothing happened. He sighed again, "only my imagination...I can't let Suki get in the way of me and Sakura-Chan! Ok...tommorow if she ever visits me...i have to tell her we can't be friends..." Lee closed his eyes as a frown appeared. "...tommorow...that'l be the day...tommorow...."

to be continued ;3

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SatomiTakashida on January 3, 2010, 3:00:50 AM

SatomiTakashida on
SatomiTakashidao////////////o *nosebleedz* kay then, I-I'll just be going now....*closes door, takes a deep breath, and screams lungs out*

Symphoniaprincess101 on April 7, 2009, 11:42:01 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101LEE YOU BETTER TAKE WHAT YOU JUST SAID AT THE END BACK OTHER WISE I WILL PUNCH INTO OBLIVION AND BRING YOU BACK SO SUKI WILL BE HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!><

Forestdahedgehog on February 20, 2009, 11:20:57 AM

Forestdahedgehog on
Forestdahedgehog-death glares yew-OK,FIRST,GO MAYU X3 3rd-IMA KILL YEW >:O LEE ISH NOT GONNA DO THAT 2 SUKI THEY WUFFS EACHOTHER DX TT3TT and 2rd...GO SUKI!

RockLeeXSuki on February 20, 2009, 11:38:54 PM

RockLeeXSuki on
RockLeeXSukiLee: O.o wh-what i do?

Suki: *face ish red* *faints* X.x