Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 19 - (its a secret) ;3

HI HI THIS IS MY NEW ROCK LEE AND SUKI STORY ENJOY!



lol i HAD to put it up there it adds to the cuteness of the story X3

Chapter 19 - (its a secret) ;3

Chapter 19 - (its a secret) ;3
It was a dark and wet night. The rain seemed to endlessly pour as the dark clouds rumbled, and lighting clashed onto the wet grass. A body was sprawled across the ground as blood slowly trickled away from it. A young girl held tightly onto a kunai as an evil grin crawled upon her face at what she had done. More lighting clashed as she turned away and left. Suddenly the girl stopped as she heard a small groan come from the body. "why wont you just die already!" she yelled as she chucked the kunia at the body's hand. The body yelled in pain as the girl walked closer. Removing the blood stained kunia, the body chucked it aside. "heh, annoying little pest aren't you." The girl smirked wider, stepping her foot on the body's bloody hand. Another scream filled the air as a clash of lighting came again. Pressing harder, the girl took out a larger kunia.

"At least i can make this more painful." She said wih a merciful smile. "Damn you Akane!" the body spoke, glaring up at her. Akane smirk slowly faded and an angry expression came. "your lucky, if it wasnt raining i would have crushed you. Although..." she paused kneeling down and grabbing the body's hair jerking their head up. "Cutting you bit by bit is way more fun." "wouldn't you agree, Suki?" she said with a small chuckle, realesing Suki's long hair. "After i'm done with you, everyone will think you killed yourself." Her smirk came back along with another flash of thunder. "Even that goofy friend of yours would be sad. Maybe even sad enough that he would commit 'suicide'" "DONT YOU DARE TOUCH HIM WITH YOUR FILTHY HANDS!" Suki screamed as Akane laughed evily. Suki slowly got up and threw a punch. Akane quickly caught Suki's fist and knocked her knee into Suki's stomache. Suki coughed up blood as she held her stomache stumbling back.

"Killing him will be alot of fun." Suki ran at Akane yelling in anger as she threw more punches, each failing. "First, i think i'll tell him how much you hated him..." Suki sent more flying fists as Akane continued to dogde, "Then after that i think i'll cut those disquisting eyebrows he calls 'youthful'..." Akane soon grasped Suki's hair and pulled her close. "Then right after that...I just might mess around with him and have a little fun..." she said smirking wolfishly as she tossed Suki aside. "YOU DISQUISTING PIG!" She said slowly getting up. "heh, im not the disguisting pig...you are." Suki looked at Akane panting in pain. "Leaving Lee for someone you barely know...making him feel like a total loser...like no one will ever love him, not like anyone does anyway." "SHUT UUUUUUUP!" Suki screamed running at Akane. Laughing, Akane grabbed Suki's neck and slammed her against a tree. Suki gasped in pain as Akane pressed her onto the tree even harder. "Im sure he's out there crying his little heart out from what you did to him..." She said slowly pulling out the large kunia she held before.

"He'll probably forget about you after he finds you rotting corpse..." She said plunging the kunai deep into Suki's stomache. Suki's eyes widened as she tried to scream, but nothing came out. Akane slowly let go of Suki, letting her fall to the ground. "think of it this way...at least you'll see you parents again. She said laughing as she left Suki lying there. Suki's body trembled as she began to loose more and more blood. Soon Akane's figure faded to darkness, as Suki slowly closed her eyes.

----that morning---

"HEY LEE!" Lee turned around to see Ken running at him. "What's wrong?" Lee asked curiosly. "HAVE YOU SEEN SUKI?!" Lee's eyes widened as Ken continued to talk. "She left last night and i haven't seen her since!" Lee's face grew angry as he ran off. "HEY! HEEEEY!" Ken yelled. Gaara slowly walked along when Lee ran right into his protective sand. "YOU BASTARD!" Lee said trying to claw at Gaara. "What do you want?" "WERE'S SUKI YOU...YOU-" Gaara tossed Lee aside as he stared at him. "i haven't seen her since two days ago. If you see her let me know..." he said walking away. Lee got up angrily, as he watched Gaara leave.

Suddenly, he saw two medical ninja run by him with Ken and Hitoshi by there side. Lee ran after them, quickly catching up. "Hitoshi! Whats up?" Lee panted. "IT'S SUKI SHE'S BEEN INJURED!" Hitoshi's worried face freaked Lee out "NANI?!?!" Lee yelled. "SHE'S AT THE TRAINING FEILD! I THINK SHE MIGHT HAVE-" Before Hitoshi could finish, Lee ran faster and faster as he made it towards the feild. Soon he slowly came to a halt as he stood face to face with the one thing he feared most. Right in front of his very eyes Suki's body layed stiff, she had many cuts and her clothes were drenched in blood. And worst of all, Lee saw a large kunai in her stomache with the name 'AKANE' written in blood on it...

to be continued D8 OH NOOZ!!!

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SatomiTakashida on January 3, 2010, 3:45:11 AM

SatomiTakashida on
SatomiTakashidaomg AKANE YOU BETCH!!!!!!!!!!D8<

Symphoniaprincess101 on May 16, 2009, 10:25:39 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101Wahhhhh T^T

Forestdahedgehog on May 10, 2009, 12:04:59 PM

Forestdahedgehog on
ForestdahedgehogOh nooz!-runs over to Suki- Poor,poor...-sniffles- Poor little ant! It was sqwished.-cries- Oh Suki?Is that....O-O ZOMG-flail- ANd nuuuu! Dont cut off Lee youthful eyebrows DX