Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 20 - Mayu and guy filler lolz

HI HI THIS IS MY NEW ROCK LEE AND SUKI STORY ENJOY!



lol i HAD to put it up there it adds to the cuteness of the story X3

Chapter 20 - Mayu and guy filler lolz

Chapter 20 - Mayu and guy filler lolz
"Oooooh Mayuuu!"
"What!" Mayu said reading her book angrilly. Guy softly played with Mayu's long ponytail as he smirked with a small chuckle. "The hokage is sending us and only us on an s ranked mission...together...alone..." Suddenly Mayu was stunned with fury and embaressment. "What do you have to say about that?" Mayu's reply? She slammed the book on Guy's nose causing him to yell in pain. "WAS THAT REALLY NECESSARY!" he said holding his bleeding nose. "yes it was..." she said getting up and walking away. "MAYU-CHAN WAIT!" Guy ran towards her with open arms. As Mayu turned around Guy tripped and his hands landed on her.... double D's! Guy starred in terror as he looked up at the expressionless Mayu. "M-MAYU I DIDN'T MEAN IT I-"
"...Guy..." Guy gulped as Mayu stared down at him with an evil glare. Suddenly Guy was sent flying into the air. As Kakashi was walking along Guy landed right in front of him as smoke sizzled from his body. "Mayu again?"
"...yeah x.x ..."
"GUY-KUN ARE YOU ALRIGHT!?!" Manashi quickly ran to his side. "I'm fine x.x ..."
"Here let me help!" Manashi quickly did some ninjutsu signs and started to heal Guy's wounds. "There, please be more carefu-" Guy quickly got up and ran away in excitement. "IM COMING MY LOVE!!!" Manashi looked down and jumped a bit when Kakashi placed his hand on her shoulder. "Its ok Manashi-chan he's just over-excited. he'll get tired sooner or later." Manashi smiled a bit and was helped up by Kakashi. "OOOOH MAYUUU!"
"WHAT NOW!" In less than three seconds Guy was on top of Mayu with a wolfish smirk on his face. Mayu's face grew red as Guy got closer and closer. Suddenly, Mayu slammed her lips against Guy's causing him to be in a state of total shock. Taking the time to her advantage, Mayu grabbed Guy and slammed him against her, pressing her lips harder. Guy's eyes widened as Mayu slowly stopped the kiss. "Guy-kun..." she said softly causing guy to blush even more. "i wanted to say sorry..." tears slowly formed as guy stared down at her. "F-for what?"
"FOR THIS!" Mayu quickly grabbed Guy's arm flipping him over and kicking his balls hard.Guy yelled in pain and Mayu wiped her lips and sat back down reading.

------later in the afternoon-----

"You ready Mayu?" Guy said with a sparkle in his teeth. Mayu sighed as she nodded. "Let me just have a couple of seconds to pray that you wont rape me." She said glaring Guy. "WHAAAAAAAA! MAYU I WOULD NEVER DO SUCH A THING!" Guy's eyes filled with tears as Mayu looked away. "Let's just go already..." The two left on their journey...to be continued XD

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SatomiTakashida on January 3, 2010, 3:49:24 AM

SatomiTakashida on
SatomiTakashidaomg Gai ish a PERVVVV<3lol

Symphoniaprincess101 on July 3, 2009, 9:50:28 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101LOL