Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 22 - The Operation (and lots of Awkward moments ;3 rofl)

HI HI THIS IS MY NEW ROCK LEE AND SUKI STORY ENJOY!



lol i HAD to put it up there it adds to the cuteness of the story X3

Chapter 22 - The Operation (and lots of Awkward moments ;3 rofl)

Chapter 22 - The Operation (and lots of Awkward moments ;3 rofl)
Lee walked down the busy halls of the leaf villedge hospitle. It was about noon time and the halls were crowded with nurses, staff members, and visitors from all around. "Excuse me miss? I'm looking for Lady Tsu- I mean the hogake, do you know where i can find her?" Lee stared downwards, not even paying attention to the staff member he was asking. "She's in the oporation room Lee-San."
"Uh-" Lee looked up to see a smiling Chou. "What are you doing here?" Chou giggled softly. "I volenteered to work here until my Senpai got better!" Lee was confused. "Y-your Senpai?" Chou sighed heavily while rolling her eyes. "You know, the blue haired girl!" Lee tilted his head slightly. "The girl who yelled at you forr making Suki-chan cry! -OOPS!" Suddenly, a burst of sorrow filled Lee as he stood there quietly. "N-NOT THAT IT WAS YOUR FAULT ANYWAY!" Chou said with many sweat marks appearing. "You said Lady Tsunade was in the operating room, right?" Chou nodded, still embaressed by her comment. "Where's Suki-chan?" Panic rushed through the air as Lee grabbed hold of Chou's wrists. "IS SHE? I MUST SEE IF SHE IS ALL RIGHT!"
"L-Lee-san calm down!"
"I MUST SHE HER!" Lee ran off only to come back and bow quickly, "Thank you Chou-Chan!" and running off again. Chou blinked twice as she stared clulessly at what happened. "What a strange guy....I wonder what Suki-Chan even see's in him..." Chou thought to herself, clutching onto a couple of papers. Lee ran around, bumping into people and apoligizing. Finally he stumble apun her room. Quickly slamming open the door he screamed out loudly. "SUKI-CHAN! ARE YOU ALRI-" Lee's face quickly turned from pale to obnoxious red as he stared at Suki who was unclipping her bra! "LEE-SAN WHAT THE HELL?!" She said grabbing hold of her bra.

-Awkward moment #1-

"SUKI-CHAN YOUR OK!" Tears of joy trickled from his (adorable :3 wittle) eyes. "GET OUT!" She shouted angrily. Lee covored his eyes as he walked right into the wall and fell backwards. Suki ran to his side. "LEE-SAN ARE YOU OK?!" Lee chuckled softly, looking for something to support him and help him up. "I'm fine." Lee felt something soft and immidietly his eyes widened. Suki suddenly screamed. "YOU SICK PERVERT!"

-Awkward moment #2-

"SUKI-CHAN I SWEAR TO GOD I DID NOT MEANT TO-" Lee stood up quickly, and bumped his head against a table near Suki's bed. Lee fell forward in pain causing Suki to fall over with him. As Lee opened his eyes he saw Suki's bare neck as she shivered and blushed hard. Lee's heart beat fast as he layed upon his best friend who was only wearing underwear. He couldn't move, he was immobilized by fear and embarressment. Suki shook as Lee gripped her wrists tightly and he kissed her neck. Suki yelped in pain and moaned with pleasure as Lee continued his dirty buisness (Lee you dirty boy ;3 lolz) until Tsunade came and said calmly, "Suki, time for your operatio-" ......................

-Awkward moment #3 AND 4-

"L-Lord Hokage!" Suki said as she saw the shock on her face from the corner of her eye. Lee pulled away leaving a red mark on Suki's pale skin. "Uh- I...." Lee said slowly getting off Suki. There was nothing but silence. Not even a single word was spoken. All that happened for about a couple minutes, was pure silence...

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SatomiTakashida on January 3, 2010, 6:25:51 AM

SatomiTakashida on
SatomiTakashida*gianthumungogalacticanosebleedz* o//////////////////////////////////////////////o

Symphoniaprincess101 on July 3, 2009, 10:00:48 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA VERY AKWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forestdahedgehog on June 25, 2009, 4:36:00 AM

Forestdahedgehog on
Forestdahedgehogo-o very awkward very very VVVERRRRY awkward o-o
But funny xD