Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 23 - Lee's patience

HI HI THIS IS MY NEW ROCK LEE AND SUKI STORY ENJOY!



lol i HAD to put it up there it adds to the cuteness of the story X3

Chapter 23 - Lee's patience

Chapter 23 - Lee's patience
Lee stomped his foot eagerly as he stood near the operation room where Suki had been for the last hour. After a couple minutes Neji (eww) made Lee leave. "BUT I MUST STAY WITH SUKI-CHAN INCASE SHE NEEDS MEEEE!!!" Lee shouted as Neji dragged him through the halls. "We need to go train like our sensie told us to do while he was away you GOT IT?" Neji glared at Lee making him shut up within his cold stare.

---The Next Day---

Tsunade stepped out of the operation room to see Lee skid across the hallway and land n his face. "Lee are you alright?" "DO NOT WORRY ABOUT ME!" He cried out. "HOWS SUKI-CHAN IS SHE- I MUST KNOW!!!" No answer. Tsunade was speechless. "Listen Lee..." She said calmly placing her hand on his head. "I-is she?" There was a minute of silence. No one spoke. "You know that mark you gave her?" Lee blushed hard. "Wha-what about it?" "That was the cause of her death...i'm sorry Lee..." Lee cried. "IT CAN'T BE TRUE! I-I KILLED SUKI-CHAN?! YOUR BLUFFING! LYING NO I WON'T BELIEVE IT!" Suddenly Tsunade laughed. "Of course im bluffing! You think your simple hickey killed her AHAHAHA oh man that was a riot! But seriously, she is fine. She'll be out in no time." Lee smiled and wipped away his tears. "Can I...I see her?" Tsunade nodded and with that Lee rushed into the room. Suki was there reading a book. She looked over and waved at Lee. "She's a tough girl. After the operation she insisted that she didn't want any pain killers or any other type of medication. She even wanted to walk outside to get some fresh air. Thats some girl your dating, Lee..."
"WH-WH-WHAT?! HOLD IT WERE NOT DATING!!!" Suki looked away sadly. Hurt by what he said. 'He gives me a hickey and he denies that we are together...' Suki looked back at Lee. 'What an @$$...' Finally Tsunade left and Lee smiled at Suki. "IM SO GLAD YOUR OK SU-ki? Wh-whats the matter?" Suki pouted as she looked over her shoulder at Lee angrily. "Why would you care? Your not my boyfriend so back off and leave me alone..." Lee sat there stunned. "Wh-what do you mean?" Suki looked away. "Nothing...just forget about it..."

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SatomiTakashida on January 3, 2010, 6:33:37 AM

SatomiTakashida on
SatomiTakashidaLee u fell for it!xD like a hickey can cause death yeah right!8D

Symphoniaprincess101 on July 22, 2009, 11:45:21 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101aww wha lee you and your big mouth><

Forestdahedgehog on July 17, 2009, 5:55:31 AM

Forestdahedgehog on
ForestdahedgehogOh noes :O The atmospehre in there went from all lovey dovey to scary-angry o3o

Forestdahedgehog on July 17, 2009, 5:56:31 AM

Forestdahedgehog on
Forestdahedgehogfrom lovey-dovey AND Awkward xD