Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 25 - Depressing Times: flashback yay?

HI HI THIS IS MY NEW ROCK LEE AND SUKI STORY ENJOY!



lol i HAD to put it up there it adds to the cuteness of the story X3

Chapter 25 - Depressing Times: flashback yay?

Chapter 25 - Depressing Times: flashback yay?
"SAKURA-CHAN! Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeee!!!"
"Because Lee! Your too.... too BLECK!" The disguisted Sakura ran off leaving Lee standing there all alone with his flowers. Sighing, he stared at the flowers, focusing his attention on each petal that glistened in the sun.

~Flashy baaaaaaaack WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeee~

"Alright kids I want you to train your hardest!"
"HAI, SENSIE!"
'i was about 7 years old then...that was the first time i've ever met her...sure she doesn't remember me now but back then...'
"Hey Lee you know what everyone is calling you right?"
'I covered my ears. I never cared about their words, but they still hurt...'
"DORK LEE! DORK LEE! DORK LEE-"
"LEAVE ME ALONE!"
'I felt so alone, I ran and ran even to the point were i was called back by our Sensie...i never went back into the line though. Thats because I stopped in place when i met her...'
"E...Excuse me miss! Are you alright?"
'When she stared at me with her bright blue eyes, i was speechless...she was the most beautiful thing i have ever laid my eyes on.'
"Wh-....Why are you crying?"
'I walked over near her, and sat next to her at the swing set. Unfortunatly, I wasn't able to speak clearly. And the only thing i could do I just focused on her magnificient eyes...'
"What do you want!"
'I finally snapped out of it and answered her question...'
"Y-Your were sitting here all alone so i...i just..."
'i focused my attention on her stuffed animal. It was a torn up Rabbit. The one thing i noticed about it was its neclace was half of a heart. She was wearing the other half.'
"May i pet your rabbit?"
'i reached toward the rabbit but she suddenly tried to bite my fingers off!'
"DONT TOUCH HER!"
"H-her? I..I am sorry ^^; i shall not touch 'her'"
'she stared back to the ground. I stared at her feature, it was more like 'STUDYING' k? She had no shoes and the balls of her feet were covered with dirt. Her small dress had burn marks and tears, and her long hair was tangled with a flower clip keeping her hair out of her face.'
"What are you looking at?!"
"uh?- I am sorry!"
'i continued to swing back and forth. This whole time i had forgoten about my class. I left all there hateful words behind me. All i wanted to do was just stare at her beautiful eyes all day. Although i knew it wouldn't last.'
"SUKI! LEE! GET BACK IN HERE!"
"Hai, sensie!"
'I stood up turning around and offered my hand to her. She looked away sadly and got off. She started to walk towards the door so i thought, why not offer opening the door for her! Unfortunatly it was a bad idea. Because when iopened the door i was pushed aside...'
"Good idea Dork Lee!"
'The boy slammed the door on the girl and locked it. I was stunned! My plan to become freinds with her was ruined. The girl stared up as she tapped on the door lightly. After a while she gave up and sat back down on the swing.'
"If you tell our sensie ANYTHING! We'll beat you to a pulp! Got it?!"
'There was nothing I could do. I nodded and sat back down. The rest of class i stared out the window at her. She swung slowwly clinging onto her doll. I could see the tears falling from her rosy cheeks. Finally our sensie treated us to some cookies...everyone got one except her. Instead of eating i saved it for when class ended.'
"Hi again! I'm sorry about the door insident..."
'She looked away. I heard her stomache grumble and she blushed a bit. Now was my chance! I handed her the cookie and she stared up with a suprised look on her face. She quickly swipped away the cookie and chewed on it slowly. I watched her finish every last bite. Suddenly she looked at me with her blue eyes and smiled!'
"Th-Thank you"
'I couldn't take it! She was so cute! My face exploded into a red furry and i fell backwards. After a while i awoke and saw myself walking! No, i couldn't be walking. I lifted my head over my shoulder and saw her carrying me with one arm! I was shoked! Not even i was that strong.'
"Wh-where are you taking me?"
"To my home."
"SAY WHAT?!"
"You hurt your head and you need rest..."
'She blushed a little as she spoke the word 'rest'. Not only that but i felt my head burn up as well.'
"Thanks!"
'instead of taking the corner towards the apartments, she headed over to the woods.'
"HOLD IT! Uhhh i just met you!!!"
"this is were my house is..."
"W-wont your parent get mad?!"
'she stopped in her tracks. Suddenly tears rolled down her face and she dropped me face first.'
"uh i-i-im! IM sorry!!!"
'As i stood back up wipping all the dirt fro my face, something in my head made me react in the weirdest way. I grabbed her arm and forced her to turn around and bury her face into my chest and i held her in my arms tightly. Suddenly she broke into tears. She cried all over me and gripped onto my back with her tiny hands. I rubbed her back soothingly as if she was my own kid. I never knew how soft her hair was, because i suddenly felt myself pet the back of her head. Stroking each strand of hair. My face blew up red as ever but i calmed myself focusing my attention on her. I didn't know what i said but i after a while i felt her lightly push away. She stared at me with her adorable eyes and i couldn't take my focus away from them. But my face turned even a brighter shade of red. Thats because she slowly closed her eyes and leaned towards me with pursed lips. Sure she was cute but i was too shy back then. I backed away and she stopped and looked away sadly.'

"i-im sorry but we have just met..."
"I understand...."
'She gripped onto her doll and walked away.'
"You coming?"
"hai!"
'When we finally got to her place and i was stunned at what i saw....'

"LEE HEY THERE YOU ARE!"
"Uh, Naruto?!" Lee snapped out of his focus on the flowers to look up and see Naruto grinning wide. "Your sensie is back!"
"G-Gai-sensie?"
Naruto nodded and Lee ran off with the flowers still in his hand.

-to b continued X3 lolz-

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SatomiTakashida on January 3, 2010, 6:45:37 AM

SatomiTakashida on
SatomiTakashidasooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooo CUTE!!!!!!x3