Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Prologue

A simple accident, spiced up by the local residents, turns out to be very true. How long will it take the unsuspecting people to realise that an invention of their own imagination could be so deadly?

Chapter 1 - Prologue

Chapter 1 - Prologue




Prologue



The last thing anyone would ever hear about Christina Benson would come from the headlines, which were particularly incorrect, but then, most tabloids were. Bold red fragments screamed such things as “Mysterious death baffles police.” While this may have been true, the actual article would only repeat what little information they had, several times over. That Christina Benson had been found floating in the river, dead, and that the police had no leads.



Of course, the general public consists of plenty of women. Any given woman gossips with her friends. Now, gossiping about an accident is not enough to satisfy the cravings for interesting talk. So, the women of the town of Bloomberg made what seemed like an accident, seem more like a murder.



Over time, the true story of Christina Benson's death was forgotten, and the new one took its place. People began to truly believe that the waters where Christina's body had been found were now haunted by her spirit.




Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment