Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Sit In Daddy's Lap

This is just drabbles of the greatest pairing in the world Sladin! I wanna keep this pairing alive because it kicks too much @$$

Song "Sorry" belongs to Buckcherry and Teen Titans belongs to DC comics

Chapter 2 - Sit In Daddy's Lap

Chapter 2 - Sit In Daddy's Lap
Robin sighed while he walked down the dimly-lit hallways of Slade's hideout. He could tell it was late at night and Slade wanted him, but for what reason and the exact time he didn't know. Arriving at the monitor room with his friend's blood streams on the walls a few minutes later, he saw Slade sitting in his throne-like stone chair with his head leaning on his propped up fist. Robin approached him and stopped at the bottom of the steps leading up to Slade's chair. Slade looked down at his apprentice.

"I know you've been working very hard today, Robin. So for being such a good boy, I will allow you a bit of...comfort."

Robin quirked an eyebrow.

"Comfort? I don't think you could provide any form of 'comfort' the way you act."

Slade closed his eye and chuckled. He reopened it.

"Come up here, Robin." Robin, reluctantly, walked up the few steps to Slade's throne. "I want you to sit...on daddy's lap."

"What?"

Slade chuckled at Robin's confusion.

"I want you to sit in my lap."

Robin's faced slowly started turning red.

"You said 'daddy's' lap. What's with the 'daddy' thing?"

Robin tried to get away when Slade leaned forward, but Slade grabbed Robin's arm and pulled his apprentice towards him. He turned Robin around and wrapped his left arm around the teen's waist, bringing him onto his lap. Robin blushed harder. He rested his hands on his awkwardly bent knees, a bead of sweat forming above his left eye. Slade rested his head on his fist again, staring at Robin and smirking.

"Why so nervous, Robin?" Slade asked. "You seem a little...tense."

Robin glanced at Slade from the corner of his eye.

"I think you would be too if you were in my position," he said.

Slade chuckled.

"I wouldn't know. I didn't really have a father when I was your age."

Robin looked at Slade fully.

"Really?" Slade raised his head off his fist. "Why not?"

Slade shook his head.

"Now, now Robin. That is not a question to be asking unless you can do something for me in return."

"Such as...?" Slade smirked. He quickly lifted Robin and spred his legs apart to sit Robin on the actual chair in his lap. "Why did you-?"

Slade placed his hand to Robin's mouth to shut him up. He whispered into the bird's ear.

"Oh it's very simple." Slade's hand holding Robin's waist slid down to rest on the teen's crotch. He spread Robin's legs open. Robin's eyes widened. "Do you still want to ask that question?" Robin shook his head, but his cock said otherwise. It pulsed against Slade's hand. Slade chuckled. "It seems you want that question answered. Would you like me to give you one?" Robin moaned against Slade's hand when Slade caressed Robin's cock slowly. Slade chuckled in his little bird's ear. "Trust me, you'll enjoy it."

Slade undid Robin's belt and threw it aside. He unzipped Robin's pants. The master placed his hand between his apprentice's legs after plunging his gloved hand through his boxers. Slade held Robin's cock in his hand. Robin threw his head back against Slade's chest from ecstacy. Slade thrust his hand up and down on Robin's shaft. He felt Robin moan against his hand. Dropping his hand, Slade rested it on Robin's slightly quivering stomach. He pumped at a faster pace, Robin's cock swelling bigger as he came close to his release.

"O-Oh...God..."

Robin practically screamed out in pleasure when he came into Slade's hand. He slumped against Slade's body and panted. Robin's face was flushed red and sweat formed on his temple.

Slade whispered into Robin's ear and said, "The answer to your question, Robin, is that my father left me when I was very young. My mother was an alcoholic and we were very poor. My childhood was very hard on me. I have always wanted a better life, and now I have it...with you."

Robin finally regained his breath. He slowly looked over at Slade.

"You...pedophilic psycho."

Slade chuckled and placed his head back on his fist, that was back to being propped on the chair's armrest.

"You enjoyed it, didn't you?" Robin didn't answer. "Next time, remember that asking a question means you have to do something for me for an answer." Robin looked away from Slade. "Now, I think it's time for bed, little Robin. You should give your daddy a good night kiss."

Robin quickly zipped up his pants and got off Slade's lap. He walked over to his belt and picked up, replacing it around his waist. He looked over at Slade and smirked.

"Sorry Slade, but, like you said, I would need to ask a question and get an answer after I do something for you in return." Slade smirked behind his mask at Robin's boldness. "Good night Slade."

Robin left. Slade sighed.

"Good night to you too, my little robin."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment