Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Prolouge

Wanna know what Hamstar27's and my OCs look like? go to her profile -->http://www.fanart-central.net/profile-Hamstar27.php

Chapter 1 - Prolouge

Chapter 1 - Prolouge
A celebration caused a vigil. Two cats sat down watching their Clan mates sleeping. The glossy white tom almost fell asleep but his friend kept waking him up. She was a black she-cat with one green eye and one silver eye. She was too excited to sleep. A moment later, their leader, a grey-blue she-cat, padded out of her den and gave them a signal that it was okay for them to talk now.
“I thought I would never taste air again!” the white tom exclaimed.
“You mouse brain! We were not supposed to talk, not to breathe!” she commented. “At least try to make some sense…”
“You’re one to talk!”
“True,” she agreed. They got up and then walked toward to the fresh-kill pile. She grabbed a large rabbit for them both. They shared it with gulping bites and finished it off quickly.
“Don’t you feel like anything is missing in your life?” the black she-cat asked. The white tom looked at her with concern. “Well? Do you?”
“Kind of. If I knew what you are talking about…” he trailed off, trying to sun himself.
“Did you even listen?” She asked in an irritated tone.
“Yes no, maybe so…”
She was disgusted by her friend’s attitude. He was acting just like if he were still an apprentice! “Whatever, I’m gonna go sleep.” She almost went to the apprentice’s den, then realized that she earned her warrior name and went to the warrior’s den.
“Hey, Mouse-brain,” laughed a brown-red she-cat. “You should’ve never earned your warrior name. You know why?” The black she-cat flinched. During gatherings, the brown-red she-cat always gave away ThunderClan’s secrets. “You’re the one that always faints. I bet a mouse that in right of the middle of a battle, you’ll pass out again and they’ll take your life as we know it, well I won’t miss you though,” As she finished, she got and stalked away to get a piece of fresh-kill.
The black she-cat sighed. She lied down, thinking if she were right to earn her warrior name… She let her dreams take her to a star-filled night. She felt the wind whispering in a soft voice.
“MoonLotus, drink the water…” She jumped, trying to find the voice that spoke to her. She did as she was told. As she drank, a shaft of moonlight shone upon her. She felt something tucked around her throat. MoonLotus awoke finding a collar around her neck. She tried to take it off. It didn’t break. Was she destined to be a kittypet? No, StarClan would be more reasonable than that… All that she knew, was that the whole clan would be staring at her…

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment