Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The End And Begging

My story of A magic school where meele chars teach but some are student plz tell me if u like it

Chapter 1 - The End And Begging

Chapter 1 - The End And Begging


Proluge= this is the first one so I need to cacth u up Zelda attends a school that marth and Fox teach at it's a magical school so I hope u like it



Zelda's Ilness


“Sir Fox, Sir Fox, please wake up” Zelda whispered. Fox opened his eyes. Zelda stood over him her palm soaked in blood. He guessed she had been hurt using too much magic. “Zelda your, your hurt” Fox said to Zelda.“ I know! Some people are attacking the school. Fox and Zelda ran outside. To fox this was sheer ciaos. Fox looked around Marth was injured but still conscious Roy was standing over him, laughing. Zelda walked over and slapped him so hard that he started crying and ran. Fox looked across the yard there stood Falco aiming his gun at him. Zelda jumped in front of Fox and took the blue thingy attack. Fox shot his gun in the air they all fled.

1 week later

“Come on Marth cheer up, you can touch my ears” said Fox cheerfully. “No thanks' said Marth. Why are you so upset she was bound to die… I mean get attacked.” Said Fox enthusiastically. “Well she slapped Roy like this” Marth slapped Fox as hard has he could. “Grrr…, run Marth while you can” Said Fox reaching for his gun. “Ahhhhhhhhhh run me run” panted Marth as he ran down the hall. “What is going out here…” said Taklim. She was knocked off balance by the speeding Marth, she got up swearing. As soon has she got up a gun shot went straight at her she used her power to freeze time. Everything was instantly frozen. She was able to move freely, so she walked down the hall in the direction Marth went. She saw him she walked up a grab him around the waist and carried him like a manikin. Then she grabbed Fox and, touched his bullet attack and it feel apart like sand and dragged Fox to her office. She unfroze time Marth and Fox were standing there confused blinking every few seconds. “Fox your guns still out, you know that right” whispered Marth. Fox put his gun away… somewhere. “NO WHISPERING” yelled Taklim. “Sorry my lady” Said Marth. Marth and Fox burst into laughter. *cough* “EXCUSE ME, I'LL GET MRS.URKE ON YOUR BUTTS RIGHT NOW GO TO HER OFFICE NOW,NOW, NOW” she yelled. Students started looking in. “WHAT ARE YOU ALL LOOKING AT GO TO YOUR CLASSES(scary 0.0). (go, go, go hmmmm sounds like go karts).

“Marth where are you going, Mrs. Urkes office is the other way” Fox exclaimed. “I know I want to check on Zelda” Marth replied. “Fine ill go with you” said Fox angrily. “Come on and sing a happy song its just for you think of all the love you'll bring…” singed Fox before Marth slapped him again. Fox didn't do anything. He just stared up at Marth thinking *poor human*. They finally reached the schools hospital. “DR.MARIO” yelled Marth. Dr.Mario came running out. “Yes” said Dr.Mario running up to Marth. “Is she awake” “Yes” Replied Mario. “CAN I SEE HER” said Marth excitedly. “No” said Mario in a happy sort of voice. “You little…” said Marth reaching for Mario. “No Marth settle down” Said Zelda appearing in the doorway. She looked odd her hair was fully down, no crown and she was warring a long nightgown that had one Triforce on it. “Zelda!” Yelled Fox and Marth at the same time. “Zelda go back to your room right this….” Said Mario right before Marth just punched him in the face. Zelda stared in shock “Marth why did you do that” she said. “So he would stop pestering you” said Marth. “He wasn't he was healing me” she said. “o oops” said Marth. “Marth you don't even know what doctors do?” said Fox. “So…” said Marth. Fox decided to not say anything.

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

darkyoshi555 on June 29, 2008, 12:36:41 AM

darkyoshi555 on
darkyoshi555lol,
"run me run!"
you must add more!
i luv this story!

StoryMaker on June 11, 2006, 11:38:34 AM

StoryMaker on
StoryMakerNice idea, but the words are weak...

kikyo_lovers_59 on February 20, 2006, 5:13:07 AM

kikyo_lovers_59 on
kikyo_lovers_59LOVE THE STORY

Kagura_the_Hedgehog on February 16, 2006, 11:44:32 AM

Kagura_the_Hedgehog on
Kagura_the_HedgehogOMG THIS IS AWESOME! you have to keep writing

ShadowLink_350 on December 12, 2005, 11:06:45 AM

ShadowLink_350 on
ShadowLink_350I luv this story! It really inspired me to work on my fanfic stories!

sago_wolfbeil on October 29, 2005, 3:22:13 AM

sago_wolfbeil on
sago_wolfbeilThat was cute! AAAAAAH! Run me, RUN!!! LOL! ^^ cute story btw

dothackmanic on September 27, 2005, 8:11:30 AM

dothackmanic on
dothackmanicy isnt anyone commenting? welll i give it a thumbs up!