Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Guilty's Name

I really dunno. I just sat down one night and started writing the first things that came to mind...Maybe I'll continue it if enough people like it.

Chapter 3 - Guilty's Name

Chapter 3 - Guilty's Name
Guilty's Name




As he pressed on through the unending fog, Cain resumed the wondering of why this was happening. He dug deep into his psyche, struggling to remember what happened prior to the terror of the shadow. He couldn't pull it out of his dilapidated memories, however. They were too tangled within themselves that he couldn't even recall his own appearance. This struck him as an annoyance, for you can't recall yourself correctly if you don't know the shape of your own mass.
It was then, as if the very condensation could sense his subconscious wish, that a sheet of falling water coalesced before him. The droplets came together, molding a reflective, yet transparent surface of liquid. Cain seized the opportunity, and gazed into his own eyes. For the first time since he had awakened, he saw himself. What he saw shocked him, for even though he couldn't remember his natural build, he simply didn't strike his subjectivity with naturality.
His shoulder-length hair was messy to the point that it appeared as if each strand was attempting to strangle the other, but with all he'd been through, he labeled that as normal. What caught his attention was the fact that it was whiter then the cloud around it, and his youthful face seemed to have gained a few excruciating years to it.
A sharp pain seized his forehead with a shockwave of negative neuronic energy. He stared in fear as he watched letters being etched into the skin above his oceanic blue eyes. No knife or blade was there, but his feelings would've begged to differ. When it was apparently done he read the bloody inscription, and it was but one word, a name: Elani.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment