Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The King's Temper

This story is about a war between good and evil in a land very much like Tokien's lotr.

Chapter 1 - The King's Temper

Chapter 1 - The King's Temper
November, 1st, the 3rd era has just began. The world is divided into two super giant countries, Gyromania and Fandon.
After the great war in the 2nd era many of the Dwarwen, Elven and Human tribes have settled down all across Gyromania. The great enemy lord, Fosolith is the ruler of Fandon, he and his minions occupy Fandon and parts of Gyromania.

Christopher Dregen lord of the Humans, right now he leads the largest human tribe, they are living right now in a old castle with a small Elven tribe who specialize in archery. It was a cold day, Christopher woke up, he got changed and went out of the keep.
"Sire, we have gathered all the wood we can"
said the guard on his left hand side.
"Good, how much wood?"
Christopher replied
"About 500 planks"
the guard said proudly
Christopher stopped walking...
"You alright sire?"
the guard said fiercly
Christopher grabbed his neck and bellowed
" 500 planks, do you dare insult me with such low numbers!"
Christopher with his other hand got a little knife out of his pocked and held it to the guard's throat. He then said
"You have until this day is out to bring me twice that number and more men, got it?"
The guard nodded, Christopher threw him to the ground and carried on walking down the hallway...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment