Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Who Are You??

This story is discontinued as of August 22, 2007.

Chapter 1 - Who Are You??

Chapter 1 - Who Are You??
Chapter 1: Who Are You??

There are lots of new kids coming in this year to our high school.
Mizaki High.
They were pouring in after the Chunin Exams, most likely training for the next time and hopefully passing. Either that, or they were polishing their skills to get ready for the Jounin Exams. After all, Mizaki High is the best. And only the best are allowed into the school.
“Hey, you over there.”
“Nani?” I looked at the raven-haired boy, who was staring down at me.
“Hey you, what’s your name?” He asked, staring intensely at me. “Well?”
Who does he think he is? Going around asking everyone personal questions…
Ok, maybe asking someone’s name isn’t that personal, but did anyone ever think that I was enjoying my lunch until Mr. Annoying came over question me?
No.
“I’m the Hokage.” I replied, a hint of sarcasm in my voice. That’s sort of a habit of mine…sarcastic comments kind of just, slip out of my mouth.
“Seriously, who are you?” The raven-haired boy repeated.
“Why does it matter to you?” I said, hoping he’d go away. I just hate his type. I’ve seen him before.
Sasuke Uchiha.
He’s the top student in every class.
Mr. Perfect, Mr. Cool.
“You’re new here, aren’t you?” Sasuke asked.
“Yes.” I decided to save my lunch for later, and started walking to my locker.
“Hey, where are you going?” This Uchiha boy was really starting to get on my nerves. So I didn’t reply.

As I approached my locker I stopped and looked both ways, making sure that boy wasn’t anywhere near.
I turned the lock, and dialed my combination.
13.
24.
1.
Click
I opened my locker and stuffed my lunch into my backpack and gathered my books. Next class is Anatomy. As I shut my locker door with a slam I noticed a familiar face.
“Y-You.” I managed to say.
“You didn’t answer my question…” He smirked.
“Fine, you win. I’m Tamasii.” I said in defeat. “Tamasii Suromi.”
I turned around to face him, but he was gone.
WTF!?! Sasuke bugged me asking me who I was, and now that I tell him he walks away?? Weird. . .

“Today we are going to have. . .a pop quiz!”
Everyone groaned.
Mr. Hatake gave everyone a sheepish smile. I rested my chin on my hand, and looked out the window. Maybe I should transfer to a different class than this…Mr. Hatake just gives us quizzes, and homework. That’s why most people hate school…otherwise it’s perfect place for everyone to hang out.
“Ms. Suromi! Anatomy Class, school is not for napping. If you want detention, you can go to the principal’s office right now.” Mr. Hatake warned.
“Oh joy…” I muttered to myself, but unfortunately Mr. Hatake heard.
“What was that??” He questioned.
“Um, no thanks?” I said, unsure he would buy it.
“Ok, then. Work on your quiz.” He turned back to his work.
Whew.
That was close.


“There she is.” Sasuke said, pointing to the light-haired brunette.
“Her? She’s really pretty!”
“Baka.” Sasuke said, hitting Naruto on the head.
“She’s new, where’s she from?” Shikamaru asked, thoughtfully.
“I dunno. I think she’s from that Taigakure place.” Naruto said, studying her ninja headband.
“That Taigakure place?” Sasuke repeated.
“Nice…” Shikamaru remarked.
“Thank you.” Naruto didn’t seem to notice the sarcasm in his voice. “Someone appreciates my talent.”
Everyone stared at Naruto.
“B-A-K-A.” Shikamaru spelled.
“What’s that?” Naruto asked, confused.
“Dobe.”
“Idiot.”
“Nu-uh, you guys are.” Naruto stuck his tongue out.
“Whatever.”
“Naruto’s right…she is pretty.” Neji said, then added, “Kinda…”
He blushed a light pink.
Sasuke and Naruto exchanged looks. Shikamaru smirked.
“Oh great…” Neji rolled his eyes at his immature friends.

“Hey, wait up!” A blonde girl shouted, waving at me.
“Hmm?” I stopped, and waited for her to catch up.
“That was a close one back there…I’ve never seen Kakashi get mad before.” The girl said.
“Thanks, I think. I didn’t mean to say that though. It’s a habit.” I shrugged.
“I’m Milli.”
“I’m Tamasii.” I smiled.
“Have you seen a boy named Naruto walking, I mean wondering around the school?” Milli asked.
“No, who’s Naruto?” I asked.
“My bro, he likes to skip class to get ramen from town, although he should do that before school starts.” Milli said looking both ways, hoping to find Naruto.
“Why doesn’t he do that before school?” I asked.
“Well, in the mornings…I have to remind him to get up.” She paused. “Mornings aren’t the best time of day for him to remember things…”
“Oh.”
“Do you have any family here?” Milli asked.
“Not really.” I replied.
“Oh, well sometimes that’s a good thing! You don’t have to track down your bro, who’s probably at the ramen bar.” Milli said.
The bell rang.
“Well, see ya later!” I waved.
“Cya!”

=

A/N: If you want you OC paired with a Naruto character, just leave a comment here saying so, but you have to explain your character and tell me who you want him/her with. Ok? :3
First come, first serve.
I hope you like my story! And Merry (Late) Christmas!

Comments

Comments (10)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

highteckdudu on February 9, 2007, 2:25:50 AM

highteckdudu on
highteckdudusweet!

Ryokou on February 9, 2007, 10:58:25 AM

Ryokou on
RyokouThank you. ^^

AmmyK on January 14, 2007, 9:57:25 AM

AmmyK on
AmmyKOMG! Favs!

Ryokou on January 14, 2007, 10:36:24 AM

Ryokou on
RyokouThank you so much!! *w* ^-^

BlackPhoenixHighlord on December 31, 2006, 5:02:24 AM

BlackPhoenixHighlord on
Comment Deleted

Ryokou on December 31, 2006, 7:36:49 AM

Ryokou on
RyokouSure, you can be with Lee. ;3 Although, I can't fit you in Chapter 3, sorry. D: Kiri will appear in Chapter 4, ok? :D Thank you for joining my OC x Naruto story! : )