Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Bits and Pieces

This story is discontinued as of August 22, 2007.

Chapter 2 - Bits and Pieces

Chapter 2 - Bits and Pieces
Chapter 2: Bits and Pieces

“Go on, Milli. Just say “Hi” at least.”
“M-Maybe, I could do it next time…” Milli stammered.
“All you do is say “Hi”, you don’t even have to look at him. C’mon, Mil.” I encouraged, as I pushed right in front of the redhead.
He stared down at her without any emotion; he reminded me a lot of that Uchiha kid.
“Um, h-hi.” Milli managed to say, blushing madly. She smiled at him, and he looked skeptical.
“Hi.” The boy said without much enthusiasm, then walked past Milli.
“Now that wasn’t so bad, was it?” I walked up to my speechless friend.
“No…” Milli paused. “It was, it was…”
“C’mon, you said hi to him, that’s the first step.” I said. “Let’s go, we’ll be late for class.”
“Ok.” Milli said reluctantly. “Maybe he’s in our class.”
“Maybe.” I replied, as we headed for Ms. Rain’s classroom.

A girl with long brown hair rushed through the hallways, holding her books tightly against her body.
The bell was about to ring, when she bumped into someone, knocking her to the floor.
“Sorry.” The person said, bending down to help her pick up her books.
It was a boy with messy brown hair, who was carrying a dog with him.
“I-I’ve got it.”
“It’s ok, you’ll be late for class.” The boy said. “Oh, by the way, I’m Kiba. You must be new here, right.”
“Y-Yeah. I’m Nara.” Nara blushed a bright red.
Ring
“Well, I got to go. See ya around!” Kiba said, handing Nara her books. As he ran he looked back once, and waved.
“…Bye.”

“Ok, class! Today we will have free time,. I’m going to do some work, so please be quiet.” Ms. Rain said.
She usually does this when she doesn’t feel working, which is most of the time. Lots of people started calling Ms. Rain’s class “Study Hall”.
I sat next to Milli. We started to talk about, nothing really.
“Ok, next…we’ll-” I was cut off by Milli.
“Next I chose!” Milli said.
“Fine.” I pouted. “It wasn’t that bad, was it? I mean, he said hi to you. He knows you exist, that’s a good thing!”
“I guess…” Milli said hesitantly.
“Of course it is!” I replied. “He’ll be yours in no time!”
“How come your such a pro on this stuff?” Milli raised an eyebrow.
“Um, I really don’t know.” I gave Milli an uneasy smile. “I guess I’m just a natural-born pro!”
Milli sweat dropped.
“Just kidding!” I added.
Then I noticed the room getting nosier, and I saw Ms. Rain get tenser. Ms. Rain isn’t a very tolerable person when it comes to noise. My class gets yelled at a lot, but I really don’t pay attention the lectures the teachers give us. Hey, I didn’t do anything!
“Everyone! Please, keep your voices down.” Ms. Rain shouted, but I could barely hear her over everyone else’s voices.
And I’ve heard a lot of teachers explode at my class and me, it isn’t a pretty sight…
“ALRIGHT! EVERYONE SHUT UP!” Ms. Rain practically screamed.
I almost fell backwards on my chair, and everyone else seemed as shocked as I did. Ms. Rain usually just tells everyone to quiet down, and I’ve never heard her say “shut up” before.
“Everyone go back to your seats! NOW!”
I heard everyone shifting around the room, and I walked back to my assigned seat also.
“Everyone, I didn’t think I’d have to do this, but…does everyone remember last unit??” Ms. Rain asked suddenly.
There was a chorus of “Yes’s”.
“Ok, then. You will have to do a report on a shinobi village.” Ms. Rain continued.
Everyone groaned.
Then one kid asked, “Do we have to do a report on ALL the villages??”
“No. You pick one.”
“Can we work in partners?” Another girl asked.
“I have assigned partners for you.”
Everyone groaned for the second time.
“Stop whining, or else you’ll get homework too.” Ms. Rain threatened.
Then it was so quiet in the room, I swear I could hear the boy next to me breathe.
Well, this was a first.
“Ok, partners are…”

“Hey, I didn’t know you were in my class!”
Kiba smiled.
Nara blushed a deep pink.
“Uh, h-hi.” She managed.
Kiba pulled out a chair and sat by Nara, and class began.
“Hand in your homework.” Mr. Shiranui said plainly.
Nara walked up to his desk and dropped off a piece of notebook paper.
Kiba followed her.
“Ok, class! An anyone tell me what a kekkei genkai is?” Mr. Shiranui asked.
No one replied.
“A kekkei genkai is any property passed down genetically through a specific clan that cannot be imitated or duplicated by any method, although it might be possible to copy it using genetic manipulation.” Mr. Shiranui answered. “Did you do your homework?”
Everyone replied, “Yes.”
“Then you should know this, and if it’s hard to remember then tough luck. This is just the basics, so you guys better shape up or else your going to fail this class. Everyone read chapter 6.2.” Mr. Shiranui sighed, and started writing something on the board.
Nara opened her book and started reading. She was getting a B+ in this class, so she didn’t have to worry. It seemed all the teachers were tense for some odd reason. What could it be?
Just as Nara turned the page she heard something, so she looked around.
It was Kiba.
“Hey, um Nara?” He whispered.
“Y-Yes?” She said.
“Uh, I need your help.” Kiba paused, and continued, “Well. I’m kinda failing this class…could you help me study? ‘Cuz I can’t afford to fail another class. Whatdaya say?”
He barely noticed I existed before, and now he’s asking me to help him study?
“Uh, well…” Nara began.
“Please?” Kiba pleaded.
“S-Sure.” Nara finished, and Kiba’s face lit up at this.
“Thank you! I owe you a million!”
“N-No problem.”
“Ms. Namida, Mr. Inuzuka? Is there something you would like to share with the class?” Mr. Shiranui interrupted.
“No.”
“Ok then. Class…”

=

A/N: Sorry for the late update, I got kicked off the computer. -_-||| Things like that sometimes happen to me, so if I don’t update right away don’t panic. I try to update as soon as possible. :3 I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Sorry crazicat06, I couldn’t fit Amber in the chapter. >.< She’ll be in the next chapter, ok? I’ll try to get chapter 3 up faster, promise. ; ) I’ve already got the chapter name, and idea down. : )

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sasukesgirlfriend on January 1, 2007, 2:26:43 AM

Sasukesgirlfriend on
SasukesgirlfriendOps...
I forgot something ^-^;;...
I'm one year younger then
Naruto, I don't know
what age your putting
him on here...
sorry for that ^-^;;;

Ryokou on January 1, 2007, 2:35:01 AM

Ryokou on
RyokouIt's ok. :D

Sasukesgirlfriend on January 1, 2007, 2:36:51 AM

Sasukesgirlfriend on
SasukesgirlfriendThanks again.
Sorry that I keep
saying "thanks" ^_^'

Ryokou on January 1, 2007, 2:40:31 AM

Ryokou on
RyokouIt's ok. : )

Sasukesgirlfriend on December 31, 2006, 9:24:07 AM

Sasukesgirlfriend on
SasukesgirlfriendUm...can you do me,
please? Here's the info.

Name: Melody Fennec
Hair: Dark brown
with black tips *short*

Clan: Fennec (Fox) clane
Last one: Yes
Weapon: Huge kuin
Friends: Hinnata,
Sakura

Personality:
Shy but strong
Ect.: Has Fennec fox ears
and tail

I would like to be with
Naruto please.

Ryokou on December 31, 2006, 10:21:20 AM

Ryokou on
RyokouOk, you can be with Naruto! :D I just need more of her personality plz. I also have a question, does Melody have fox ears and tail all the time? Melody will be in chapter 4, ok? : ) Thank you for joining my OC x Naruto story!

Sasukesgirlfriend on December 31, 2006, 10:43:46 PM

Sasukesgirlfriend on
SasukesgirlfriendOkay ^_^.
She is shy to everyone
ecspeaily Naruto but
when she feels offened
or in a battel she shows
her inner self.

And yes she has the
fox ears and tail at
all times.

Thanks for
leting me join ^_^.

Ryokou on January 1, 2007, 1:22:49 AM

Ryokou on
RyokouOk, thank you. ^_^ And, no problem! :3

Sasukesgirlfriend on January 1, 2007, 2:22:27 AM

Sasukesgirlfriend on
Sasukesgirlfriend^^...
I can't wait for the
next chapter ^^.

Ryokou on January 1, 2007, 2:33:56 AM

Ryokou on
RyokouThanks. :)

Sasukesgirlfriend on January 1, 2007, 2:39:24 AM

Sasukesgirlfriend on
SasukesgirlfriendYeP :)