Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Upcoming Tournament

This story is discontinued as of August 22, 2007.

Chapter 4 - Upcoming Tournament

Chapter 4 - Upcoming Tournament
Chapter 4: Upcoming Tournament

“Attention everyone!!” Tsunade shouted. “We’ll have to schedule the tournament two weeks from now.”
“Nani? Why so soon, we’re barley through the first quarter! You expect them to-” Ms. Rain was cut off.
“It’s her choice, besides, the students need a little excitement.” Kakashi argued.
“I guess, but still…” Ms. Rain looked unsure.
“Are you crazy!??”
Everyone looked in the direction where the comment came from.
It was Shiranui-sensei.
“Mr. Shiranui, what do you mean??” Tsunade looked surprised.
“My niece is in this school, I know she’ll be one of the runner-ups. I can’t afford her to die, again…” Mr. Shiranui said, staring off into space, or a memory.
“I am well aware that Tamasii-chan is very determined, but if you are so sure she’ll win, why are you unsure that she can’t take the mission on?” Tsunade questioned Mr. Shiranui.
“Well…”
“I am well aware that you concerned about the safety of your niece, but she can take care of herself. After all, she was accepted into this school, and she’s been doing great.” Tsunade said, “Besides, have you forgotten the purpose of this school?”
Mr. Shiranui shook his head.
“Good, and for those of you who may have, Mizaki High was created to bring about the best of the best, and train them even further…” Tsunade paused. “To help defeat the Akatsuki.”

“Hey Tamasii!”
“Oh, hey Mill, so…is Hinata better than your bro?” I asked.
Definitely. Though, she’s shy, but that’s it.” Milli replied, smiling.
“Good.”
“You?”
“Feh, Neji’s okay although…” I paused to think what to say next. I didn’t want Milli to think he was a jerk, then if I said something nice about him Milli would think I like Neji.
Urgh.
“He’s what?” Milli peeved.
“Err, um, okay…I guess.” I finally said.
“Good. Hey, I met this girl during study hall…her name is Nara.” Milli changed the subject.
“Cool.”
“And she reminds me a lot of Hinata, personality-wise.”
“Maybe they’re sisters.” I suggested.
“They have different last names, though.” Milli sighed.
“C’mon.” I urged. “We’re going to be late for class.” I started running.
“Hey! Wait for me!!” Milli called.
I looked back the whole time I was running, so I didn’t see who was right ahead of me.
Ouhgkf.
Hey, having the air knocked out of you isn’t the greatest feeling! And falling on your butt isn’t either, anyways if you’ve ever had the air knocked out of you, it feels hard to breathe again. To me, I felt like I was choking on something, but there was nothing to choke on.
I looked up to see who I ran into.

Amber walked a bit faster to catch up with him. Panting, and carrying her books Amber caught up to Gaara.
A foot behind Gaara, she stopped to catch her breath.
“Hi, what are you doing here?” Amber smiled.
“I was just walking to class.” He replied plainly, he almost seemed bored.
Then again…school is boring, right?
“Whoa!!” Amber slipped.
It had started raining hard a few minutes after lunch. People come and go, leaving puddles of water here and there. Apparently Amber slipped on one.
Amber closed her eyes, expecting to fall, but she didn’t.
“G-Gaara…”
“Hmm?” He looked down at her.
“Uh, thanks.” Amber managed, as Gaara set her back downon her two feet.

“Oh, hi uncle!”
“Tamasii, you’re supposed to call me Mr. Shiranui when we’re in school.” Mr. Shiranui scolded.
“Oops, sorry.”
“Am I missing something?” Milli asked, looking at both of us.
“No, why?” I asked.
“You didn’t tell me your uncle was Mr. Shiranui.” Milli said.
“Uh, must’ve slipped my mind, sorry. Anyways you know now…” I replied.
“Hurry up and get to class.” My uncle warned. “The bell already rang.”
“IT DID?!?” Milli and I shouted, then started running down the hall at top speed.

Ring

Finally school was over, today was just too much!
I ran through the doors and into the rain, although it was day everything was so dark. It reminded me of nighttime.
I closed my eyes trying to keep the rain of my eyes, which were already stinging. Then I heard someone call my name.
“Nara.”
I turned around, forcing my eyes open halfway so I could see who it was.
Kiba.
“H-Hi.” I struggled to see his face, it was hard with the beating rain, which had gotten into my eyes so everything looked a bit blurry.
“C’mon. We better get out of here.” Kiba put a hand on my shoulder, pulling me towards him. I felt my face begin to burn, and my heart seemed to skip a beat or two. As I was under Kiba’s umbrella I could see clearer and I was that he was blushing a little, too. It was hard to see from far away, but I could see that he was blushing, just a little.

A/N: Sorry about the slow update, I’ve been really busy lately. Hope you like it! Anyways, as for the other people who were in this, I’m sorry. For sure you’ll be in the next chapter. >.< And I switched to Nara’s POV at the end, sorry if I confused you there. ^^’

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

BlackPhoenixHighlord on February 3, 2007, 4:29:30 AM

BlackPhoenixHighlord on
Comment Deleted

Ryokou on February 3, 2007, 8:54:08 AM

Ryokou on
RyokouI'm sorry. I'll fit you in Chapter 5, for sure. -_-"
Although, it would be nice if you encouraged me on the other chapters. ¬.¬
Again, I'm really sorry I couldn't fit you in. >.<

BlackPhoenixHighlord on February 6, 2007, 4:03:09 AM

BlackPhoenixHighlord on
Comment Deleted

Ryokou on February 6, 2007, 8:52:34 AM

Ryokou on
RyokouIt's ok. ^.^

Kouni46892742 on February 1, 2007, 6:55:18 AM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742what is the tourtament

Ryokou on February 2, 2007, 6:21:46 AM

Ryokou on
RyokouThat'll be in the next chapter, sorry. I couldn't fit that part in, yet. ^^'

Kouni46892742 on February 2, 2007, 6:23:11 AM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742then update quickly

Kouni46892742 on February 2, 2007, 6:26:36 AM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742besides youll have to fill in Nara....she has no idea about the tournament either

Ryokou on February 3, 2007, 2:06:13 AM

Ryokou on
RyokouNo one, except the teacher know about it the tourament so far. Everyone else will be filled in later. ^^

Kouni46892742 on February 3, 2007, 2:08:24 AM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742by later you mean...

Ryokou on February 3, 2007, 8:49:38 AM

Ryokou on
RyokouChapter 5

Kouni46892742 on February 3, 2007, 9:42:09 AM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742which will be up soon...right

Ryokou on February 4, 2007, 2:43:51 AM

Ryokou on
RyokouI'll try.

Kouni46892742 on February 4, 2007, 2:44:14 AM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742thanx

Ryokou on February 4, 2007, 9:18:21 AM

Ryokou on
RyokouNp. ^.~

Sasukesgirlfriend on February 1, 2007, 7:55:28 AM

Sasukesgirlfriend on
SasukesgirlfriendYay!

Kouni46892742 on February 1, 2007, 6:41:07 AM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742yay