Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Because We Can!

This story is discontinued as of August 22, 2007.

Chapter 6 - Because We Can!

Chapter 6 - Because We Can!
Chapter 6: Because We Can!


“Oww…watch where you’re go-”
“Ino?”
“Shikamaru?”
“…What are you doing here?”
“Lookin’ for you.”
“Why?”
“Because….stop askin’ so many questions! Geez…” Shikamaru rubbed his now sore head. “You sure have a hard head, ya know?”
“Thanks?”
“…Let’s go.” Shikamaru dusted off non-existent dirt off his clothes. Ino still sat on the ground looking up at him, waiting for something.
“Ahem…! “ Ino crossed her arms and gave Shikamaru a glare.
“Nani? Oh…” The genius boy bent down and lent his hand to his teammate. The blonde took it and rolled her eyes.
“Let’s go…comin’?”
“Shogi?”
“Yep.”
“Damn.”

“NARUTO! I’M HOME!”
Nothing.
“RAMEN!”
In an instant Naruto was drooling like a dog and at the door.
“Ramen?”
“Nice trick. You train him?” Tamasii teased.
“Ramen and Naruto is…heaven! He’ll do almost anything for you, but when you get to the ramen stand you’ll regret it! I almost went into debt to the ramen stand! How embarrassing!” Milli smacked her forehead, leaving a red splotch in its place.
“I guess, but what about Naruto? Doesn’t he have his own money? Like from missions and stuff?” I asked, looking up at the ceiling.
“YEAH!” Milli looked like she had only started to realize the situation.
“I’m savin; up. Anyways, where are we going??” Naruto asked as he got up from the floor.
“Dunno.” I replied.
“Oooo. I have an idea.” Milli said, with that look on her face again. She had the grin on her face when she, a few minutes later threw a paper plane at our stingiest teacher. He didn’t find out who it was, but he sure was mad and everyone got extra homework, which meant an all-nighter.
“Uh-oh.” I choked out as Milli dragged Naruto and me out the door.
“Where are we going sis?” Naruto asked almost every step.
“You’ll see!”

“Hmm…all the food seems like it t-tastes really good. What should I choose?” Nara said looking at the menu up side down and sideways, hoping it would help her make a decision.
“I’m just getting some soup.” Kiba set down his menu and laid his hands behind his head in a very Shiamaru-like way.
“Umm, I’ll just have some ramen then…” Nara said, setting her menu aside and dug for her book under the piles of paper. Ughh, I made such a mess…wait, what if Kiba isn’t interested in girls who can’t organize or find a simple pencil in their desk?? Ok, ok. CALM DOWN...
“Nara!”
“WHO!?!” Nara panicked, and then realized that being paranoid would seriously effect her.
“Um…” It was Kiba’s turn to be speechless.
“I-I’m sorry…I’m nervous.” Nara tried to explain.
“About what?” Kiba asked, and Nara could feel the tension in the room fade.
“W-Well…and-”
“FOOD’S READY!” Miharu yelled as she brought two large plates and set them on the table.
The pair looked irritated and Miharu was more confused than Kiba when Nara was talking a minute before.
“Interrupting somthin’?”

“WHERE.ARE.WE.GOING??”
“We’re here!” Milli smiled and looked up at Mizaki High.
“School? What are we going to study?”
“HECK NO!”
Heck no…heck no…
I laughed. “You better hope it’s still not echoing that when the teachers come in on Monday.”
“I’d be in soo much trouble. Anyways, come on!”
After being lead, I mean dragged everywhere I found myself enjoying a coolo breeze.
“Hey, how come there wasn’t any wind before?” I asked.
“Look down.” Naruto said.
“AHHGHHHHHHHHH!” I screamed, but Milli put her hand over my mouth and the only sound that came out of my mouth was “Hould ou et go?”
“Why are we on the roof? How are we only the roof any WHY?” I asked my blonde-haired friend.
“Because why can! Why else??” Milli jumped up and down and looked like Sakura after seeing Sasuke.
“Errr, we hanging out with Lee too much?” I teased. Milli gave me a little push.
“Pfttt. We’re just friends. Maybe he thinks different, but I don’t.” My best friend crossed her arms and held her head up high.
“Well, why are we up here?” I repeated; I was starting to sound like a broken record.
“I dunno. Fun I guess? HEY! We could take the dummies from our weapons teacher and put them up here and paint funny faces on them!” Milli sugguested. “I bet that lazy guy didn’t even take them down from the field!”
“AWWRIGHT!!!” Naruto shouted. “Now I now how I’m related to you.” Naruto smiled.
“C’mon let’s go! I’ll get the paint, you guys get the dummies. I’ll get back as soon as I get the paint. Red or pink?”
“Pink!!!”

“L-Lee??”
“WHAT’S HE DOING HERE!??”
“Calm down. He…wants to join?” Kiri managed as everyone yelled at once.
“HIM?”
“YES, HIM!! GOT A PROBLEM? WELL TOO BAD!” Kiri blew up.
“Umm, maybe Lee will prove to rise to the occasion. It can’t be that bad. Besides, we make decisions are a group.” Sakura defended.
“Thank you, Sakura-chan” Kiri said and Sakura nodded. “By the way…the door were jammed and now…they are no doors.”
Everyone sweatdropped as Lee was skipping and dancing around.
“This’ll be harder than I thought.”

“I’m full! That was really good.”
“Mhmm, and it’s never really busy. Not many people go here so it’s almost always quiet. I go here everyday. Miharu own the restaurant so she let’s me hang out here.” Kiba explained. “Maybe we both could go here everyday.”
“S-Sure?”
“Uh-oh. It’s already getting late. I have to go, I’ll see ya here tomorrow, ok? Same time!” Kiba shouted as he picked up his stuff and ran.
Either Kiba’s really nice or he likes me. Either way I get to spend more time with him and maybe I can ask him to-
“Outta the way!! Comin’ through!” A girl with short, light brown hair tied up in a bun carrying buckets ran past Nara and before she knew what just happened she was on the ground.
“Ow.”
“Oh my gosh! Sorry! I’m just in a hurry.” The girl started to run again, but stopped and helped Nara get back on her feet.
“W-What are you in a hurry for?”
“You’re new.”
“Nani?”
“New.”
“I-I don’t underst-”
“Mizaki High?”
“I go there, but what about-”
“Hi! I’m Tamasii. I’m a new kid there too. Hey, since I’m meeting a lot of people like me maybe we could have a sleepover or something to make new friends. I went for days bumping into kids my age and saying “Sorry…what’s your name?” and end up forgetting it anyway.”
“Sound like fun! But what’s the paint for?” Nara pointed to the buckets in Tamasii’s hand.
“Hehe. Wanna come and make some friends right now?”
“Yeah!”

“Maybe we should stop for now…”
“No, no! I’m paying attention! Sorta….”
“Umm, maybe we should just go out and get to know each other. Less akwardness, right?” Gaara said as if he had just snapped back to reality.
“A DATE!??”
“Err, I haven’t seen you before…you’re new, right?”
“Mhmm.”
“I give up. Fine…a date.”
“YAYYY!”
“STUDY date.” Gaara said, but nothing could ruin Amber’s moment.
“Where do you want to go?”
“….I have an idea.”

=
A/N: Chapter 1/4 done for Kouni! I’ll get them up faster. Sorry! I’m trying to follow a plot and stuff. Well…TRYING to.
Anyways, new characters will be coming sin the next few chapters along with drama and others, lol! It’s summer and I have more time to write!So be expecting more updates. Kouni46892742, I’ll try to get the chapters up when you’re back. Like updating faster and etc. Ok? That way you can look forward to them and stuff. I’m trying to get this moving along regularly because I’ve been on break waaayyy too long! I owe you guys! If you would like to see some event in particular I will consider it. ^^ I’m trying also, to push myself and make deadlines and whatnot! Sorry it’s so short; I need to make suspense and etc! Sorry it’s so short; I need to make suspense and etc! I hope you like the chappie!
Also, I will let you know when a new chapter is up. I won't go everywhere and comment on your profiles cuz it takes too long, k? It will be at the bottom along with the link, ok peoples? Bye-bye for now!

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kouni46892742 on June 24, 2007, 1:23:16 AM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742This was awesome!

wolf-girl-ghost on June 16, 2007, 4:53:42 AM

wolf-girl-ghost on
wolf-girl-ghostYay, you updated! And Painting? WOO!

Ryokou on June 16, 2007, 6:48:03 AM

Ryokou on
RyokouYeah! It's gonna be fun...what happens if we get into trouble?? Detention? Noooo! Lol, spoilers.