Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - You Know...?

This story is discontinued as of August 22, 2007.

Chapter 7 - You Know...?

Chapter 7 - You Know...?
Chapter 7: You Know…?

“Beautiful, isn’t it? I never liked art before, though…”
“I-I don’t think this-”
“Is enough paint! Thanks, Nara!” I replied, wiping off sweat from my forehead. “I think it looks pretty!”
“Pretty funny!”
“I-I don’t think we should be doing this!” Nara seemed worried. Probably about getting into trouble or something.
“Ok, let’s get outta here.”
“Err…what are you doing here?” A voice called from behind us as we made our way past the dummies.
“Uh-oh…”

“GREEN!”
“It’s the winter formal. As in white light blue as the likes. NOT spring. You should wait until it nears the spring dance, Lee.” A girl across the table rolled her eyes as Lee was crying a waterfall in the corner.
“Hey, that’s a good idea. Green and blue, maybe? Something less…winter-wonderland-ish. White with light blue? Boring! We should try something to impress everyone instead of being predictable. I mean, what are we here for if it’s going to be like any other dance??” Kiri defended. Lee lit up at this and was back to his enthusiastic, goofy self.
Everyone nodded, but the snobby girl. “You’re right, Kiri! Oh, and welcome to Mizaki. I can tell you’re new.” Sakura smiled.
“Thanks, Sakura-chan. You’re very nice. So…what about music? A DJ? What kind of music?” Kiri asked.
“Hmmm…you could be in charge of the music! You and Lee.” Someone pointed out.
“NANI!??”

“LEE!”
“LEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!”
“Give it a rest…let’s just go home.” Tenten suggested.
“Oh, and thirty minutes later you think of that??” Neji spat.
“Hehehehehe.” Gai Sensei giggled and looked like he was about to explode.
“Errm, you…okay?” Tenten took a step back.
“You two fight like an old married couple. Whahahahahahahahahahaha!”
“…” The two just stared at their sensei, who was now rolling on the ground, tears in his eyes from busting a gut.
“That’s nice to know.”

“See ya Ino.”
“WAY later.” She said, as the blue-eyed girl reached the door.
“Why?” Shikamaru asked, laying down, his head on the floor staring innocently at his teammate.
“You’re smart, guess!”
‘Oh, yeah…it’s Friday.” Shikamaru realized. “You get your ridiculously large allowance from your dad and go shoe-shopping.”
“Wanna co-”
“I think I’ll stay here and play Shogi by myself.” Shikamaru rolled over, looking at Ino up side down.
“I’ll play one more game of Shogi with you if you come and help me pick out shoes.” Ino offered.
“Four.”
“Three!”
“Deal.” Shikamaru decided.

“RUN!!!”
“I didn’t think I was that scary.” A female voice called as we made it half way to the exit.
“Wait, you’re not a teacher, are you?” I asked, slowly turning around.
“Umm, I don’t think so.”
As I completely turned around I saw a tall girl, probably one or two years older than me, with long black hair, bright green eyes, and a sincere smile on her face. She didn’t look at all like she was taunting us or something, which I would expect for mistaking her for a teacher.
“What are you guys doing here?” She asked.
“Err…” I began.
“What are you doing here?” Naruto blurted out pointing at the teen.
“School? But then no one was here…so I decided to relax.” She explained, and I could see she was uncomfortable with Naruto’s index finger still pointing at her.
“Umm...it’s Friday. And five o’ clock PM.” Milli explained.
“Huh? You don’t get out of school at six?”
“Thank the Hokage, no.” I replied, then turned towards the green-eyed teen. “You must be new…like half of the school is. But anyways, I am, too. I’m Tamasii and you are…?”
“Shoko. Shoko Kinamoto, I recently transferred schools and it’s good to know that I’m not the only new one here…” Shoko smiled, and offered her hand.
As I shook Shoko’s hand I asked, “Umm, you’re not gonna tell anyone about the practice dummies, are you?”
“’Course not!”

“I win.”
“Again.” Ino sighed. “Now???”
“Fine.”

=
A/N: Okay! REAAALLY SHORT! Sorrry! I just needed to update! I will make it longer next time. New chars are coming one at a time! Shoko! Okay, I need to get off the comp…family is coming over for a while then I’m leaving for the lake for the 4th o’ July! I’ll be back July 6, 7, 8? Sorry, but I won’t be able to update then…Grandma dun like computers. >>
See ya later!

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kouni46892742 on July 9, 2007, 6:22:27 AM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742Yay! Awesomeness!

AmmyK on July 3, 2007, 11:45:46 PM

AmmyK on
AmmyKYAY!!!!!!!!! I'm in this one!

crazicat06 on June 28, 2007, 7:23:17 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06Yay! Update!

wolf-girl-ghost on June 28, 2007, 6:58:29 AM

wolf-girl-ghost on
wolf-girl-ghostYay update!