Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Light's Memories

Sonic discovered a new lifeform at the Space Colony ARK, Light the Hedgehog. While releasing him, they soon find out that he is Shadow's brother.

Chapter 2 - Light's Memories

Chapter 2 - Light's Memories
In somewhere at night time, Knuckles was walking somewhere in the mountain fixing to head back to Angel Island and he was thinking about the white hedgehog that they found at the Space Colony ARK in his mind.

[color=]Knuckles:( who was the that white hedgehog, why in the heck was it still in that capsule from the other world and why didn't Shadow tell us about him, it's not he kept that thing as top secret or something else like that, but still....)
[/color]
[color=]While Kuckles is still thinking about that new lifeform, but until he found a little blown bag that looks familiar lining on the ground.
[/color]
[color=]Knuckles: hey, what's this.... it look like someone musted trop it while they're walking through these mountains, I wonder what's in it?
[/color]
[color=]So he got down to his knees, pick the bag up, got up and fixing to open it. then after he open the bag, he see that it was a black emerald that look like one of the Chaos Emerald that he's holding in his hand.[/color]

Knuckles: WHAT IN THE WORLD!! This couldn't be, it looks like one of the Chaos Emeralds only this one black, but there only 7 Emeralds. Does this mean this is eighth emerald.... there's only one way to find out.

Knuckles have an idea, he put his red Chaos Emerald just to make sure if the black emerald is a fake or not.

Knuckles: good thing I have this with me, I remember from the last time when Mr. Thorndyke once has Chaos Emerald.

The last time Knuckles remember, Mr. Thorndyke first buy a purple emerald and then turn it into a ring for his wife Mrs. Thorndyke, then Sonic and his friends came because Mr. Thorndyke tell them to come just to show them the gift he got, but then he open the box and it was a big blow out when his purple emerald and Sonic's emerald got them together, when they brought them together it just turn out worst.

Knuckles: man I really don't want to see that to happen again.... but I need to find out if this is real or not.

So he begins to put the red emerald and the black emerald together and they both were started to glow. the red emerald is still glowing but the black emerald glow even bigger and bigger, then some reason the black emerald was out of control and it actually zip the red emerald right off of Knuckles' hand and hit to the ground. Knuckles was shock when he saw that.

Knuckles: WHOW! It just hit my emerald right off of my hand, what the heck is this thing.... does this mean that this black emerald is the eighth Chaos Emerald?

Knuckles couldn't figure this problem out, he probably was thinking that who ever trop it musted knew about the new emerald that he found on the ground.

Knuckles: it can't be the eighth emerald it just can't be, well what I should with it, I can't just leave it here Eggman could be looking for it and maybe even use it.... I need to do something to hide the black emerald from someone like Eggman or anybody who emerald is this....

So he was thinking an idea and he got one way he can do.

Knuckles: wait, I got an idea.... since I been watching the Master Emerald for years at Angel Island then I might as well keep this emerald with me and Rouge, on second thought I let Rouge have it by made it into something like necklace, but I better warn Rouge about this cause if something worst might happen to us then we're dead meat. Now I got to put the emerald back in its bag and get out of here.
 
When Knuckles was done talking, he put the black emerald back in bag and start walking tours Angel Island.

LATER AT STATION SQUARE.

Shadow and Amy were setting at the table, waiting for Sonic and Tails to bring someone with them. Shadow was talking about what Light was like and Amy was asking so many question about Shadow's brother that she can't believe it with her own ears.

Amy: I still can't believe it, Shadow.... after all these years you have a brother this whole time and you didn't tell anybody about it.
Shadow: ... yep.....
Amy: why didn't you tell us, Shadow?
Shadow: cause I forgot about him and I thought he was dead when me and Maria were about to get away from those Military.
Amy: well when is the last time you see him?
Shadow: the last time I ever saw him, we were hiding in a lab somewhere with Maria and Gerald, and then Light some reason did the crazies thing by deserting the GUN team so we can make for our escape....
Amy: and that the last time you saw him?
Shadow: yes, I never see him again when after Maria got shout and I got out the ARK before I made a promise to her, then that it.
Amy: well now that we know Light was alive this hole time.... what are you going do?
Shadow: well for one thing, he'd need to trust some people. Beside, if he ran into someone like Eggman, then we are in deep....
 
When he was about to say something, they hear someone knocking at the door.

Amy: hmm..... I wonder who that could be.....
Shadow: I don't know, it must be Sonic at the door. I'll go get it.
Amy: if it that sale man again, I told him I don't want to buy anything and if he thinking I'm gonna buy something from him, then I'm going to pound that guy with my own hammer if he doesn't go away.
Shadow smiled and he got up so he can get the door. Once he opens the door, it was Sonic and Tails.
Shadow: hey, Sonic! It about time you guys got here, we been waiting for you two, by the way, what with the black stuff all over you guys.

Sonic didn't say anything when he and Tails first got in the apartment and Shadow noticed his brother wasn't with them.

Shadow: hey, where's Light.... wasn't he with you?
Sonic: oh, he was right before that white hedgehog ALMOST KILLED ME AND TAILS!!

Shadow doesn't understand what Sonic meant.

Shadow: huh, what are you talking about?
Sonic: what am I talking about, that crazy white brother of yours ALMOST BLOWN THE DAYLIGHT OUT OF ME AND TAILS!
When Sonic first said that, Shadow was shock because of his own brother did something wrong.
Shadow: my brother was trying to kill you, but that's not like him, Light never does something that crazy.
Sonic: well I saw what he did, that white hedgehog some reason freak out when I gave him some photos and he'd turn into me, then grab one of my golden ring so can do the same move that I do when every time I'm fighting a robot, hit the air tank then blown me & Tails and ran!
Shadow: wait, did you say he'd turn into you?
Sonic: yeah, why is there a problem.

Shadow tells Sonic about Light's power.

Shadow: yes, that was Light's Transform Control.
Sonic: .... Transform Control..... What in the world is that?
Shadow: its kind a like Chaos Control only his power is something that whatever he see someone, he use Transform Control to change him self into anyone by using a Chaos Emerald.
Sonic: well isn't this great!
Shadow: why is that?
Sonic: because now that I know what that transforming freak can do from back at Mobius, he probably somewhere at Station Square in a human like form that we can't even find him easily.
Shadow: well what did you do to make him ran off?
Sonic: I didn't do anything to him.
Shadow: then what happen before you got here?

Sonic begin telling what happen.

Sonic: well we waited for 2 hours now, then we decide to do something by taking a look at him while he's still asleep, but then Light finally wake up.
Shadow: alright, what else....
Sonic: I was about to take him to this apartment right before I show him the work shop, then I gave him some photos and he'd ask for Chaos Emerald and that when he use his Transform Control to change.
Shadow: so you just let him go on his own....
Sonic: No! when he change into me, he ran tours the tabel that has full of golding rings, grab one of them, use the spin dash attack and he hit the Tails' air tank, then blown the work shop along with me & Tails. then Light ran up to gate and he jump in the gate way to this world, and that's pretty much it!
Shadow: uh prefect.... well why didn't you use the tornado to find him.
Sonic: we can't!
Shadow: why not!
Sonic: because the work shop and the tornado has been destroyed and because of that explosion he cost, Tails doesn't have a home anymore.

Amy was a bit shock when she what Sonic said.

Amy: oh my gosh, is it really true?
Tails: yeah, Amy.... now that my work shop has been blown up, I don't have a place to live.
Amy: well you more welcome to stay here if you like.
Tails: oh, thanks Amy.... but I'm not going staying here for long, I am gonna fix my place by getting some tools from anywhere in this city.
Sonic: yeah, right before you do that, Tails.... I need to do something by starting tomorrow I'm going to show you the mess he'd cost.
Shadow: ... you're going show me his mess....
Sonic: yes, I'm going to show you his mess, if it wasn't for your brother, everything could been fine.... but instead it just worst and for all we know he could be working with Dr. Eggman by now.
Shadow: I hope that doesn't happen.
Sonic: oh yeah, Shadow.... I got one question here. since you knew about this new life form, why didn't you tell us that your creator just made another ultimate life form and why you didn't tell us that he was still in a capsule at the Space Colony ARK!
Shadow: Hey! I forgot about him because I thought he was dead when I can't remember anything, Sonic!
Sonic: you thought Light was dead?!
Shadow: .... yes....
Sonic: oh, well then I guess this whole thing is your fault!
Shadow: MY FAULT!!!

They begin to argue.

Sonic: yeah it's your fault.... if you didn't tell us about Gerald made another ultimate life form that was still in its base, everything would been fine, but it just got things worst now!
Shadow: oh yeah, what about you..... You the one who told me to come to this apartment in the first place and you just let my brother go instead of stopping him!
Sonic: oh, now you're saying it's my fault?!
Shadow: it mine as well be since you let Light get away!
Sonic: that's it! you want a peace of me!
Shadow: bring it on, FAKER!

Sonic & Shadow are now fighting, but Amy got in they're way just to stop them from the argument.
Amy: GUYS! GUYS!! would you two knock it off, now I know you both taking this real hard, but right now we still have a white hedgehog is on the lose and fighting a gather is not going to help us anything!

At the moment she said that, they both come down and they're about to forgive a gather.

Sonic: she right, sorry Shadow.... I don't know what come over with me.
Shadow: yeah, I'm sorry too.... we shouldn't be fighting in the time like this, we need to find my brother right now.
Sonic: but how, we don't know where could Light be at and when he keep changing into anybody he'd see, I couldn't even tell which person is him in some human like form.
Shadow: uh that's easy on me, the only way I can tell if it him from any form is that necklace he always weirs around his neck.
Sonic: okay, that would help, but let just hope that nobody know about Light like that Commander or use him for evil like Dr. Eggman.
Shadow: yeah, about those two.... the Doc. will figure a way to trick him somehow, and as for the Commander, he hate me so bad that he'll founds out Light was also created by Gerald.... in fact, he weather want to pull out a gun right to my face and try to blow my brains out which he'd miss me anyway!
Sonic: yeah, I guess the Commander might do something like that....
Shadow: and I am not going to let it happen again, because like you said Sonic. You and I are going to see anything that is lift of the work shop and start finding Light and if he caught by someone who knew him, then he's history.

MAINWHILE IN ANGEL ISLAND, SOMEWHERE IN THE FOREST.

Rouge was hanging upside down on a tree. It was getting quiet awhile until Knuckles came, he look up and see her sleeping on a 13 foot tree.

Knuckles: Rouge! Are you sleeping up there!

She couldn't hear him, so Knuckles had to do one thing to wake her up and get her down.

Knuckles: whew, sorry that I have to do this, but....

He pounds the tree hard enough to wake her.
Rouge: huh, what the....
Knuckles: Hey, Rouge!
Rouge: Knuckles, what the heck are doing, can you see I was sleeping up here!
Knuckles: sorry, but I got something you need to see.

Rouge fly down to Knuckles for something important.

Rouge: okay, Knux.... what is it.
Knuckles: alright, now before I show you something. Do you have a Chaos Emerald with you?
Rouge: .... no....
Knuckles: uh good, cause I got a surprise for you.
Rouge: ... really, what is it.
Knuckles: you'll see, just close your eyes and don't peak.

So Rouge closes her eyes while Knuckles got out something.

Rouge: can I open them now?
Knuckles: no, not yet. Just keep them close.

Knuckles put something around her neck and he stand back.
Knuckles: okay, now open them.

Rouge open her eyes and she see the same black emerald that Knuckles found near mountains and she wearing it around her neck.
Rouge: what the? Knuckles is this a Chaos Emerald?
Knuckles: well I'm not sure, I found it in a bag at mountain when I was coming back here. So anyway do you like it?
Rouge: I don't like it, I LOVE IT!
Knuckles: really?
Rouge: yes, I don't know how I can thank you.
Knuckles: well there one thing you need to know.
Rouge: alright, Knux....
Knuckles: okay, so I need to warn you about this emerald you’re wearing.
Rouge: okay....
Knuckles: so if you do have any Chaos Emerald with you, don't let any of them near this black emerald.
Rouge: really, why not?
Knuckles: because when I was first found this black emerald, I use one of my red emerald to test if it is real or not and it is real, I know because it blast the red emerald right off of my hands.
Rouge: oh, so all I have to do is to not let it get near any Chaos Emeralds, huh.... okay, I can deal with that. How ever, I do have something for you.
Knuckles: .... yeah, what....

Rouge put her arms around Knuckles neck and kissed him on the lips. Knuckles heart was pounding like crazy and then he start putting his arms around her waist to lean towards him. After a minute, they parted, but still had their arms around each other.

Knuckles: wow, that was amazing.
Rouge: I thought you may like it.
Knuckles: so I guess no matter what happen to us, nothing could go wrong.
Rouge: yeah, so now you want to back to the Master Emerald?
Knuckles: yes, let's go.

So Knuckles carry Rouge around his arms and starting head back to the Master Emerald Shrine.
 
LATER IN STATION SQUARE.

Light was sitting on top of a building, looking at all the people that are down there.

Light: these human.... how long was I been gone, what happen to all the scientists, and why is Shadow the only one on this planet and who is this Black Doom.

He was trying to figure things out, but then he heard the same voice again.

Voice: (.... Light....)
Light: oh no, not that same voice again.
Voice: (Light, you seem a little trouble.)
Light: a course I am, because you I almost got Sonic & Tails killed at Mobius.
Voice: (true, but those two are still alive, right.)
Light: yes, but I blow up the work shop that belong to a two tail fox, as a metter fact, why in the world am I talking to you, you're the one who tell me to destory Sonic & Tails in the first place.
Voice: (because I know them more than you do.)
Light: oh yeah, how do I know if I can trust you.... you're just some kind a ghost or whatever you are in my head and Shadow told me I should not trust anyone.
Voice: (hmm, very wise of your brother in did, fine then let me tell you who I am, my name is Spirit.... and you must be the second life form of one of Gerald's creations, so now we know a gather.)

Light really don't care, he still doesn't trust this Spirit guy.

Light: ok, so your name is Spirit, but I still don't believe you.
Spirit: (aw, so you don't know me as much as I know you, but those human down there has done something to you in the past.)
Light: ha! Sorry buddy, if you're thinking I'm gonna hurt somebody, you can forget it, I'm not doing any favor for you.... I listen to Shadow, he's the only one I can trust.
Spirit: (really....)
Light: well yes, and not just him, I also listen to my crater & Maria too.... whew, but now I'm all alone.
Spirit: (.... and why is that, Light....)
Light: .... I lost them when I was still in space, before I came here on earth, then met this blue hedgehog known as Sonic and I blow up his friend's work shop because of you telling me too.
Spirit: (oh, so when is the last time you ever saw them?)
Light: .... it all started when....

Light start telling Spirit about his past from a flesh back, he remember the time when he was created at Space Colony ARK and he is in a training room, but he's not alone. Shadow was also in the training room as well, he is trying to teach Light some move so Shadow makes him even better. Doing jump kicks, fast punch, run attack, everything that Shadow showing him.

Shadow: (whew, whew, alright Light. I see you're getting better as I relies.)
Light: (whew, whew, thanks Shadow.)
Shadow: (now you got one more thing you need to do, you see that big target over there.)

Light see a robot with a target sign on it chest.

Light: (.... yes....)
Shadow: (now hear what the final move is, all you got to do is to destroy any these robot without even touching them.)
Light: (uh, Shadow.... how am I going to destroy one of these robots without touching it.)
Shadow: (I'll show you.)

Shadow start running tours the robot and jumped on top of them, then begin to use his power.

Shadow: (CHAOS SPEAR!!)

He'd blast all three of them and Shadow came back to Light.

Shadow: (now you see what I did, I want you to do what I did to these three target, think you can handle it.)
Light: (um, Shadow.... I don't think I can do what you just did.)
Shadow: (come on, you can do it. you may have Transform Control, but I'm sure you have something else, just give it a shout.)

So Light is going to do the same thing like Shadow by using Chaos Spare to blast the three target robots. He jumped on top of them and gives it a try.

Light: (CHAOS SPEAR!!)

Light did what he could, but nothing happen instead he fall down to the ground and land on his back. Shadow ran up to Light to get him up.

Light: (ahhh! that didn't go out so well, did it.)
Shadow: (I guess not, maybe we should work on that some other time.)

Shadow got Light on his feet and he looked at the clock on the wall, it says 2:35 p.m. and Shadow had to do something importment.

Shadow: (alright, Light. why don't you just get some rest for now, I need have a word with the professor.)
Light: (.... why....)
Shadow: (because Gerald needs to show me something important.)
Light: (oh, so how long will it take?)
Shadow: (you got me, it probably takes me an hour. so why don't you do something fun or run around abet.)
Light: (ok.)

So an hour later, Light has been practicing the Chaos Spear move again, he tried and tried, but still nothing.

Light: (Dang it! How come I still can't do what my brother did?!)

Shadow was behind Light and he put his hand on Light's shoulder.

Shadow: (because you can't.)
Light: (what?)
Shadow: (I told the prof. if you had the same thing I had, and he said you don't.)
Light: (.... I don't?)
Shadow: (no, but you do have something else.)
Light: (really?)
Shadow: (yes, but you have to found out your self. I would tell what it is, but Gerald told me I can't tell you.)
Light: (so that's what professor need you for.)
Shadow: (not exactly, the reason Prof. Gerald need to see me is because he wanted to show me this.)

Shadow hold up a brown bag.

Light: (.... Shadow.... I hate to ask, but.... what with the bag?)
Shadow: (well I can't tell anyone about this bag.... this is important.)
Light: (why is it important?)
Shadow: (because in this bag is something that powerful as the 7 Chaos Emeralds.)
Light: (really, well what in it?)
Shadow: (alright, but it's gonna be between you and me.... you don't tell anybody but Gerald, Maria and me.... nobody else, understand?)
Light: (.....yeah....)
Shadow: (ok, here it is.)

Shadow opens the brown bag and in it was the black emerald. Light doesn't believe it with own eyes.

Light: (what is that?! Is this.... a Chaos Emerald?)
Shadow: (that's what I said, but it isn't.... the prof. created this emerald by mixing all 7 Chaos Emeralds so he can make it into one powerful emerald, he called it the Super Emerald.)
Light was abet stunned at what he just said.

Light: (a Super Emerald.... why would Gerald make another one.)
Shadow: ( I don't know, he said something like he's supposed to found the Chaos Emeralds and deliver them to someone else that is not on the ARK.... but he didn't tell the name, he didn't who it is.... all he said was to keep the Super Emerald with me as soon as problem.)
Light: (so he'd created the Super Emerald like it was deal from someone.)
Shadow: (.... yes.... but like I said you don't tell anyone about this emerald.... you got it?)
Light: (.... I won't tell....)

On another flesh back, Light also remember is when he was walking around the halls, got nothing to do until he see Shadow & Maria in a room where looked at the window.

Light: (hmm, I wonder what Shadow & Maria are stairing at that window.... I guess I should stay and listen to this, beside I got nothing to do around here.)

So Light hide behind the halls started to listen to the word that you all might heard this one before.

Maria: (Shadow, what do you think what like on earth?)
Shadow: (the professor said his life's work was dedicated to all of these who live down there. he once told that the reason for his existence was making people happy through the power of science.)
Maria: (Shadow....)
Shadow: (Maria.... I just don't know anything anymore. I often wonder why I was created. What my purpose is for being here. Maybe if I go down there, I will find the answers.... maybe.)

By the moment Light heard enough, he looked sad because when he first hear the things from his brother, he was wondering why Prof. Gerald made him and what was own purpose for being with them, he even looked at his own hands for some reason in his mind.

Light: (why was I created and what does the professor need me for. I guess if I go with them to the planet they wanted; maybe I might find my own someday.... just maybe.)

So Light walked away and gone to do something else. Then the last time he remembers is the time where these soldiers called GUN came to the Space Colony ARK, their order was to destroy the ultimate life form that Gerald made, they couldn't find them and their being for searching for them.

Soldier 1: (where are they?!)
Soldier 2: (we been looking and we still can't them, sir.)
Soldier 1: (keep looking, remember we can not leave this place until we finish the what we came for, destroy the projects and capture the creater who made them.... NOW MOVE OUT!)

They ran out to search and still looking for them. as for Shadow, Light, Maria & Gerald. Their were hiding in a lab somewhere that lock and no one could found them.

Shadow: (is anybody okay?)
Light: (I'm fine.)
Maria: (me too.)
Gerald: (I'm alright as well.)
Shadow: (professor, how do we get out here while these soldiers running around this place?)
Gerald: (well I still have a space ship that may let us to escape from here....)
Maria: (.... but grandfather, how are we going to do that, we're lock up in here and out their out there.)
Gerald: (I don't know, Maria.)

Shadow and Light were thinking an idea. Light got one and he's about to do the crazies thing he ever done.

Light: (Shadow, get them out here as quick as you can.)
Shadow: (.... Light....)
Light: I'll see guys later.)
Shadow: (Light, what are you doing?)

Light just jump out of the room and did something crazy.

Light: (HEY, YOU STUPID SOLDIERS!!! You’ll LOOKING ME, HERE I AM!!!)
Shadow: (Light, what the heck are you doing, get back here!!!)

The GUN soldiers turn around and saw Light standing there.

Soldier 1: (that's one of the creatures, get it!)

They have gone after Light with their guns up.

Light: (Shadow, I'm trying desert them so you can make your escape.)
Shadow: (.... Light....)
Light: (Sayonara, Shadow the Hedgehog.)

Light ran off quickly and the GUN teams were trying to catch him. Light looked back and he see Shadow got out the lab with Maria & Gerald, they ran as quickly as they can, but some of the GUN team found them and now their trying to get them now. After 15 minute, they lost Light in the meddle of halls.

Soldier 2: (where's the creature, it was right here, where did it go?)

They couldn't found him and as for Light, he's hiding a room where it has a sign on.

Soldier 2: (Max, check in that room, the creature might be in the Capsule Room.)

One of them was just taking a little peek and Light was in hinding on the side of the door way. Light almost got caught, but they heard a gun shout.

Soldier 2: (what was that?)
Soldier 5: (I think that was gun shout, sir.)
Soldier 2: (we have to go back!)
Soldier 3: (what about the creature?)
Soldier 2: (we'll get it later; right now we need to see if somebody hurt.)

They ran off to found out who got shout and Light got out of the Capsule room to check out if it was safe enough.

Light: (phew, that was close. what was that gun shout sound coming from, it couldn't be Shadow, Maria or Gerald.... I hope they made it.)

Just then Light is about leave the area, then he saw something at the window.

Light: (what the.... that's one of the capsules, but who was in there?)

Light doesn't know who was in the capsule that got launch out of the ARK, but it was heading tours earth, he couldn't figure out until he heard someone yelling and he hid in the Capsule Room again, the sound was closer and closer by the time the Gun soldiers capture someone with them.

Gerald: (let me go you idiots, I have done nothing wrong, nether did my granddaughter.)
Soldier 1: (true, professor.... but what you have done was illegal....)
Gerald: (for what, creating a life form just to help people on earth.)
Soldier 1: (not exactly, what we all think you made those creature to destroy the people on our planet and we're not going to let it happen to anybody.)
Gerald: (.... I'll make sure you pay, you and all of your Gun Team shell pay for taking my granddaughter away and ruining my research.)
Soldiers 1: (I'm sure you will, take him away.)

They toke him to their ship as Gerald saying his words.

Gerald: (I'LL SHALL HAVE MY REVENGE ON ALL OF YOU FOR RUIN MY RESEARCH AND TALKING ANYTHING AWAY FROM ME AND I'LL SEE YA'LL PAY FOR YOU ALL HAVE DONE, NO MATTER WHAT!!!)

Right after that, the Gun Soldiers got him in their ship, tie him up to the chair, then shut down the Space Colony and gone back to their rocket to go tours earth, leaving everything behind them. As for Light, he was still in the dark room while anything was shut down and everyone he loves including Shadow & Maria were missing.

Light: (I'll can't believe it.... they got Prof. Gerald, but where's Maria & Shadow, are they both still here?)

He got out the room and tried looking everywhere for them.

Light: (Hello!! Shadow.... Maria..... Can anybody hear me! Where are they, I hope Shadow & Maria made it ok.)

Light try looking by searching for them in the research labs, the training room, the hall ways, the bed rooms, even the room where Shadow & Maria was talking about the planet they were going, but nothing else. all the workers and the scientists were gone even the ones he cares so much are gone too. He was all alone with no one else beside him, he sat on the ground being upset because of the soldiers that came here and ruined his life.

Light: (I'm all alone, I can't stay here and live with my own life by my self.... my friends, the professor, Maria and Shadow, their all been taking from the soldiers.... those humans.... how dare they come here and destroying anything from me and my own family. I'm going make sure they all pay every last one of them!)

So Light went back to the Capsule Room again, lock the steel door good and closed, then change the code for his capsule and got in the base. which on this particular time, that's where he was at Station Square on top of building, finishing his whole story to Spirit.

Light: .... and that's the last time I saw them, I never see them again.
Spirit: (is that so.)
Light: but on the other hand, I had seen Shadow on one of Sonic's pictures and he's still young....
Spirit: (....young....)
Light: yes, I thought the Gun Team capture my brother and they lock him in cage for a long time, so long that he been grown older and a lot sadder, but instead he's still the same and he looks very happy.... how is that possible....
Spirit: (hmmhmmhmm, hahahaha!)
Light: what's so funny?
Spirit: (don't you know, the capsule you said that was falling to this planet was Shadow.)
Light: huh, you mean this whole time he's been frozen on this planet for years and about Maria, why is she not with him.
Spirit: (I'll tell you about her later.... right now, we got business to take care of first.)
Light: .... business, what do you mean?

Light doesn't understand.

Spirit: (in your past, you did say you want pay back on those human down there, right.)
Light: um, I don't know, I don't want to hurt nobody.
Spirit: (after for what they done to you and your brother, look I know what they did to him.... they made him to forget his past, Shadow can't remember anything anymore.)
Light: no, it can't be true!
Spirit: (.... but it is.... Shadow has forgotten of he was, he forgot where came from, what was his love ones were.... he can't remember a thing anymore.)
Light: .... what should I do....
Spirit: (I want you to make them suffer, make them pay for their own demise.)
Light: But I can't.
Spirit: (I not making you, Light.... however, there is another emerald that is now in the side.)
Light: .... the Super Emerald.... are you telling me it's lost.
Spirit: (yes, it at the planet where Sonic live including his friends, I can feel it power from here, I need you to get it for me, I would have got it, but I have no body.... think about it, if you help me to get the black emerald and at least find me a body I can use, I'll do whatever I can to get your brother back and you won't see or hear me again.... what do say....)
Light: you will get my brother and you leave me alone.
Spirit: (it's up to you, it's your choose, just think about it.... Light the hedgehog....)

The sound of Spirit's voice was gone and Light was thinking of what he meant.

Light: he right, now I know what I have to do.... these human, they all need to pay for what they've done and as for Sonic and his friends, they may not look like them, but they spend more time with those humans on this planet.... but wait a minute, Shadow was also here. he musted knew them before I came around, maybe I should get to know them first by starting find the apartment just to know if their not like soldiers instead something else.... and I did say I need to know my own answers about why I was created.

Light has thought of something.

Light: ... and as Sonic, I'll just have to trust him.... I just hope that he doesn't know about Shadow has the Super Emerald with him, cause if everybody get their hands on it, this city won't have a city if someone use it's power for evil. Ok, now I got a go to Amy's apartment in the morning if I like it or not, I have to found out if these people and Sonic's friends aren’t so bad as I thought, maybe....

End of Chapter 2.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment