Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Shadow's Super Emerald

Sonic discovered a new lifeform at the Space Colony ARK, Light the Hedgehog. While releasing him, they soon find out that he is Shadow's brother.

Chapter 3 - Shadow's Super Emerald

Chapter 3 - Shadow's Super Emerald
On the next day, Sonic & Shadow went back to their world, checking out the mess that Light did to the work shop, there was nothing left of it.

Shadow: .... so Light cost all of this?
Sonic: yep, no dolt about it, Shadow.... he blown up everything in the work shop including the X-Tornado, I even tried starting the thing, but no use.
Shadow: well Sonic, is there anything we can use to find him....
Sonic: .... well, I found these, but I don't if they're going to be any good.

Sonic hold up three Commlinks. These things are the one when their were at space and when their lost, they called a gather by talking to their wrist.

Sonic: I was surprise these things are still save from the explosion, I just hope one of them works.
Shadow: then give me one of them.

Sonic gave one to Shadow just to try to test them by go between the way behind the tree and the blown up work shop.

Sonic: Shadow, is yours still working....
Shadow: yeah, is yours....
Sonic: yep, you can come back now.

Shadow went back to Sonic.

Shadow: ok, so now we know the Commlinks works, so now what?
Sonic: well since we're in this world, we might as well go to Angel Island and warn Knuckles.
Shadow: why?
Sonic: cause we need to tell him or maybe even Rouge that Light is on the lose and he could be somewhere between this world and other world.
Shadow: how is that going work?
Sonic: well it's better then tell them that Light's gone crazy and he almost killed me & Tails by making a big explosion at the work shop.
Shadow: Sonic, for the last time he didn't mean to cost that explosion.
Sonic: hello! Shadow, he almost got me killed!
Shadow: now listen here, Sonic.... I train him, I teach him and I been watching him from every time I run around the ARK for something important and before I met you and everybody from any world I've been too and I never see my brother kill no one!
Sonic: ok, ok, I'm pretty sure he'd didn't mean it, I'm sorry.
Shadow: good, now if we do find my brother, you have to do something for me.
Sonic: like what?
Shadow: if I catch you trying to hurt Light, I'll break your legs.
Sonic: uh, man.... fine, I won't hurt him, but can I at least tell Knuckles & Rouge about happen here.
Shadow: alright, you can tell them about this.
Sonic: great, now let's get out before happen to one of us.

So they were about to go to Angel Island so they and warn Knuckles & Rouge. Then sooner later, they are at the Master Emerald Shrine, they went up and found Knuckles sleeping on the ground.

Sonic: oh no, is Knuckles asleep?
Shadow: it look like it, Sonic.
Sonic: well I need to wake him up, this is important.

So Sonic was trying to wake Knuckles up.

Knuckles: ZZZZZZZZZZ
Sonic: Knuckles.....
Knuckles: ZZZZZZZZZZ
Sonic: Knuckles.....
Knuckles: ZZZZZZZZZZ

Sonic yelled out loud.

Sonic: KNUCKLES, YOU KNUCKLEHEAD, WAKE UP!!!

Knuckles woke up and got up quickly, then he saw Sonic & Shadow right in front of him.

Knuckles: Ahhh! Dang, Sonic.... you don't have to yell, what are you guys doing up here?
Sonic: well first off I'm sorry and second.... why is there a kissing mark on your forehead?
Knuckles: What.... oh this, okay I can explain....
Sonic: maybe later, right now we need to tell you about something.
Knuckles: ... and what is it....
Sonic: do you still remember that white hedgehog we found at the Space Colony ARK?

Knuckles were thinking.

Knuckles: yeah, what about him.
Sonic: Well he's.....

He was about to tell him, but they hear someone yelled.

Rouge: Knuckles! Are you a wake?!
Knuckles: yeah, but could you stay right there for a minute?
Rouge: okay!

Knuckles got up and he was asking them for something.

Knuckles: alright, before I ask her to come over here, do you have a Chaos Emerald with you?
Sonic: .... no....
Shadow: I do.
Knuckles: get that thing away from the Master Emerald Shrine.
Shadow: huh, why?
Knuckles: trust me guys, you have no idea what I found and your not going to believe me either, but please put it away from the Shrine.
Shadow: ok, I'll put this emerald away from here.

So Shadow ran down, put the Chaos Emerald on the ground and ran back up.

Shadow: ok, it's on the ground near the rocks.... now can you tell us what's going on?
Knuckles: maybe later....
Sonic: Knuckles, what are you up too?
Knuckles: nothing, it just I found something that you guys never believe it with your own eyes and I don't want you two get blasted from it.... okay Rouge, you can come over here now!

Sonic & Shadow have no idea what Knuckles meant.

Sonic: I don't get it, what is he talking about and get blasted from what?
Shadow: I don't know this is keep getting weirder and weirder, Sonic.... but either we warn these two and go find my brother or don't tell them and maybe Light might come up here and try to hurt them and you don't want that to happen, right....
Sonic: .... no....
Shadow: then just tell them already.
Sonic: alright.

While their done talking, Rouge walk up to them and set down next to Knuckles.

Rouge: hey, Knuckles....
Knuckles: hello Rouge, so what you been doing?
Rouge: oh, nothing much.... just been flying around the island.
Knuckles: that sound nice, and right timing cause these two came up here for a reason.
Sonic: yeah, first off what was it that you were talking about anyway?
Knuckles: oh yeah, well you see I found this black emerald at the mountain and we don't know if this is one of the Chaos Emeralds or not, what do you think, Sonic....
Sonic: hmm.... I'm not sure, I mean it looks like one of them.... hey, Shadow! Would you take a look at this?

Shadow takes a good look at the emerald that on Rouge's neck in his mind.

Shadow: why is that jewel looks so familiar.)

He toke a look at it one more time and he release that emerald was the same jewel that he kept for years and Shadow did not noticed until now.

Shadow: (oh, no!)

Shadow was shocked because he forgot about that black emerald and now he was asking Knuckles of where did get it.

Shadow: you know I'm not sure either, but Knuckles.... exactly where did you find it again?
Knuckles: it was at mountain, I found it in a blown bag and it looked like someone forgot it and I even try to find out if was real or not, so I use my red emerald to test it and the black emerald blast mine right off of my hand.
Rouge: .... and that's why he told you to put yours away because it might do the same thing from here too.
Shadow: alright, so what are you two going to do with it?
Knuckles: I guess we can glared it, I was thinking if I can glared the Master Emerald, then we'll keep this one too.
Shadow:.... that's probably be a good idea.
Rouge: now what were you guys are trying to tell us.
Sonic: well about yesterday, when we first got Light in Tails' place, there was an explosion at the work shop.
Knuckles: WHAT! You're kidding, right....
Rouge: how did it happen, was anybody alright?
Sonic: funny you should said that, because the explosion was cost by....

Shadow interrupted.

Shadow: TAILS' X-TORNADO!
Sonic: Huh?
Knuckles: the X-Tornado, what was wrong with it.
Shadow: well Tails was trying to make the X-Tornado really fast, but something went wrong and it got blown up including his shop.
Knuckles: so is Tails ok....
Shadow: yes, he's fine. Tails is at Amy's apartment, but he is going to fix his shop soon.
Rouge: what about Light, is he fine too?
Shadow: oh, he's ok. Infect Light was just running around the city at Station Square.
Knuckles: hmm, and this whole time I thought he did something worst, I guess not. 0
Shadow: yeah.... oh by the way, we going to give you one of Tails' Commlink just in cast if there something wrong with the black emerald.
Knuckles: .... ok....
Shadow: good, well we have to go; Tails needs our help, SO BYE!

Shadow grabbed Sonic, gets his green Chaos Emerald and ran off. Course Knuckles & Rouge didn't know what happened and why Shadow gave one of the Commlink for them.

Rouge: what was that all about?
Knuckles: I have no idea.

While the two treasure hunters didn't understand why they lift, Sonic & Shadow were standing on the edge of a cliff, Sonic on the other hand doesn't know what Shadow just did back there.

Sonic: the X-Tornado cost the explosion.... what the heck was that all about back there!
Shadow: what?
Sonic: I was trying to warn Knuckles & Rouge and you lied to them. Would you mind explaining what's going on back there?!
Shadow: forget it, we got to find Light.
Sonic: not until you tell me why did you lied to them?
Shadow: never mind, lets go.

Shadow just won't tell Sonic, but Sonic keep getting in the way. so Shadow try to run off, but Sonic ran in front of him. Sonic just won't stop getting in his way until Shadow tell him. He has no choice but to explain to Sonic.

Shadow: ALRIGHT! I'll tell you already, you know that black emerald we saw?
Sonic: yeah, it might be a Chaos Emerald, what's wrong with it?
Shadow: nothing wrong.
Sonic: then why is it so important to you?
Shadow: because that black emerald they got is not a Chaos Emerald, it was the Super Emerald!
Sonic: IT WAS WHAT!

Sonic was shocked when he heard that.

Sonic: are you telling me that black emerald they had was a Super Emerald and you knew about it!
Shadow: yes.
Sonic: why didn't told anybody about this?
Shadow: because I forgot about it and it was suppose to be a secret.
Sonic: wait, you mean you been keeping the Super Emerald with you this whole time.
Shadow: yes, but now Knuckles & Rouge has it and now the secret out.
Sonic: well why is it a secret.

So Shadow told him.

Shadow: because Prof. Gerald made that emerald for someone else.
Sonic: like who?
Shadow: I think it was for Black Doom.
Sonic: well what so great about it.
Shadow: it has the same power as 7 Chaos Emeralds. you see, the professor made it by mixing all 7 emeralds so he can make it into one powerful emerald and even if you try to compound one Chaos Emerald with the Super Emerald, then you can forget it cause it going to be a blow out just like Knuckles said back at Angel Island.
Sonic: .... oh man, what are we waiting for, we got a go back and get it!

Shadow just stood there and he'd shook his head.

Shadow: no, Sonic.... right now we need to find Light first....
Sonic: but what about the Super Emerald?!

Shadow has an idea for Sonic's question.

Shadow: will leave it up to Knuckles & Rouge.
Sonic: why them?
Shadow: because my little blue friend, Light never been here before and you said he's somewhere at Station Square, right!
Sonic: yes, so....
Shadow: so while the Super Emerald stay on Angel Island in this world, we'll try to found Light at the human world.
Sonic: .... wait, we're just leaving the Super Emerald in this world, uh. ( kind of think of it, Light never been here in this area and if he might ran into Eggman, he'll try to trick Light by join with him and use Light to destroyed Station Square and there's no way I'm not going to let him do the same thing like he'd did at work shop!) you have a point, Shadow.... let's go get your brother before he cost more trouble.
Shadow: thank you, Sonic....

LATER AT STATION SQUARE.

Amy was cleaning her apartment while Tails was sitting on the couch reading a book that said HOW TO FIX YOUR HOME.

Amy: hey, Tails.... what did Sonic say their were going to do again?
Tails: he said their going to my work shop and see what's lift, then their trying to find Light in this city, why you ask?
Amy: just wanted to know where he could at and maybe when he might come back.
Tails: oh, I'm sure he will come here, I just don't know when....
Amy: oh, I hope so.... ( if only he can see of how much I love him, I wise he could come here and maybe try to kiss me for once.)

Everything was getting quiet until she heard a knock on her door.

Amy: hmm.... I wonder who could that be, Tails?
Tails: you got me, it couldn't be Sonic or Shadow.... it must be Cream or somebody.
Amy: yeah, it can't be him.... but what if it could be....
Tails: .... Light.... na, it couldn't be, I mean why would he come here if he doesn't know about one of us in here.
Amy: you may have a point, Tails.... but just in cast.

Amy walked up to the door and she got out her Piko Piko Hammer just to make sure and then hide it behind her back. When she open the door, it was some body she knew.

Amy: ....Sonic....

Surprise, it was Sonic who knock and was the only one by him self. A weird thing because how in the world did Sonic get in this city when he was still on the other world and look like he's hiding something behind back.

Amy: .... as much I hate to ask, but what are you doing here?
Sonic: oh nothing much.... I just came here for a visit and I ask the manager if your still here.
Amy: oh really.... well what do you got behind your back?
Sonic: what, you mean these....

He holds up some flowers and shows them to Amy.

Amy: .... are those for me?
Sonic: yes....
Amy: why there beautiful!
Sonic: yeah, I saw these flowers while I was starting to head back here and I figure you might like them.
Amy: aw, that is so sheet.... but wait a minute, if you were coming here, where's Shadow.... wasn't he with you?
Sonic: oh he was, but he decide to look for Light, so I said good luck, and ran back to Station Square to see you again.
Amy: oh.....
Sonic: so can I come in or is this a bad time?
Amy: no, not at all, come in!

So he came inside the room while Amy was going to put the flowers in a vace.

Amy: Sonic, I'll be right back; I just need to put these flowers in vace. You can look around if you want.
Sonic: no, I think I'll be fine.

While Amy was fixing to get a vace for the flowers, Sonic was setting down and looked at the place. Then Sonic turn his head right at Tails and he doesn't know why is Tails is steering at him for some reason.

Sonic: uh, Tails.... why are you looking at me, do I got something on my face or something?
Tails: no, but as much as I hate asking questions, but was Shadow mad before you show him my blown up work shop and is that why he's not with you right now?
Sonic: that depends, what did I said before I got here.
Tails: well yesterday you said you were going to show the mess that Light cost.
Sonic: ....I did.... oh yeah; I did say something like that.... I forgot.
Tails: Sonic, how could you forget. You were with Shadow before you even got here.
Sonic: yeah, well that what happen when Shadow said he going to find Light and lift while I decide to come back here with some flowers for a lady.
Tails: yeah, I guess so.... I mean it could be worst like Light could have gone back to my work shop and maybe use the Blue Typhoon that was still under ground.
Sonic: .... hold on, now what was still underground?
Tails: the Blue Typhoon you know it's that big space ship we use to get the Chaos Emeralds back from the Metallix.

Sonic got up from the couch in a quick way.

Sonic: THERE WAS A SPACE SHIP UNDERGROUND.... uh, I mean.... oh yeah, the Blue Typhoon. I forgot about that flying space metal thing, so you kept it underground.
Tails: what are you talking about, you help me put the Blue Typhoon back where it was after when Cosmo just gave her life for all of us and started head back to our home planet.
Sonic: oh, I see. Sorry I just forgot about it.
Tails: Na, forget about it.

Sonic just set down, but then he see Tails has a tear coming from his eyes.

Sonic: Tails, what's the matter, are your feeling ok?
Tails: nothing, I just something in my eye.
Sonic: I don't think so; you look like your crying for some reason.
Tails: yeah, so what.
Sonic: so you probably look like you miss somebody you care.
Tails: .... yes, I did miss someone and I it was Cosmo, every since she died from space, I couldn't forgive my self and you hold up a seed that came from her.
Sonic: well it was kind a like a gift from her, she probably knew she going to die because she had to do to help us all including you....
Tails: .... yeah, I guess so, thanks Sonic!

Tails got up and hugged Sonic for the very first time.

Sonic: ok, ok, let go of me, Tails....
Tails: sorry, I don't know what came over me.
Sonic: well here this, if you feel so bad about your self then why don't you just go out with someone else like Cream.
Tails: .... Cream....
Sonic: yeah, Cream.... I mean what's wrong with her, she looks ok to me and so what she like a little bunnie with a pet chao. Just give it a try and who knows you might even like her as girlfriend.
Tails: .... I guess I can try....

Tails has no idea why was Sonic been acting this way, but Tails knows Sonic will do anything for his friends. Then Amy came back to the leaving room again.

Amy: I'm back&. I put the flowers in a vace near the window so that they can some more sun. So Sonic, what did you really came back here for?
Sonic: well you know just to come here to see you and making sure if Tails is doing fine here.
Amy: oh, is there anything else....
Sonic: nope....
Amy: well what about the work shop, is there anything left of that place?
Sonic: no, there was nothing left of it.
Amy: oh, so what are we going to do?
Sonic: for one thing, I need to find Shadow and help him to find Light by starting go back to our world again.
Amy: wait, you just came here for a short visit and now youre leaving already!
Sonic: .... there's something I can give you.
Amy: .... like what?

Sonic got up from the couch, walk tours Amy, put his hands around her waist and leaned toward her.

Sonic: like this....

He close his eyes and kissed her on the lips. Amy didn't believe it; her hero she loved actually kissed her. She was surprised, but Tails was shocked because he never seen Sonic kissed Amy before in his life.

Tails: Huh.... am I seeing things or is it Sonic actually kissing Amy?!

After a few second, he pulled away from the kiss and look at her eyes in nice way.

Sonic: well Amy, how was that?

She has no idea if this is really Sonic kissing her, but Amy didn't care, because she knew after every time Sonic's been saving her, make her think that he really does love her after all.
Amy: .... I think.... I think it was pretty good.
Sonic: I thought so, now I get going, I got a help Shadow to find his brother.
Amy: I guess you should.
Sonic: but hey, Amy.... I'll be back before you know it.

So Sonic let go of her and walked up to the door. he was about to leave, but then he turn his head a little, smiled at them and left the room. Amy & Tails had no idea why was Sonic been acting funny when he'd first came, but Amy was sure is happy and Tails is confuse.

Amy: Tails did you see what Sonic actually did.
Tails: He kissed you on the lips.
Amy: I know, it amazing.... I don't know what I can believe, true love or something else.

Amy walked in to her bed room and Tails was still confused as well.

Tails: ( yeah really, I don't know if I believe it either, why's Sonic been acting so strange, could it be.... na, it couldn't be.)

At the moment Sonic got out of the apartment, he was just standing around and some reason he wasn't feeling well since he'd got out of the apartment.

Sonic: awww!

Then Sonic almost fell down, he was going to pass out, but some reason Sonic was changing white and his shoes and gloves are also changing too, why that wasn't Sonic at all, it was Light in the form of Sonic the whole time.

Light: whew, whew, I thought I'll never get out there and I could almost blow my cover.

Light just sat down to rest and got out his golden ring necklace that he hide it in one of his shoe.

Light: it's good thing I hide my necklace otherwise they could have knock me down when I was still in a Sonic form, it musted took a lot of energy just to get some answers from Tails or Amy, but now that I know there's a space ship in the underground of the work shop which it's at Sonic's world which means I have to go all the way back to that blue boy's world again, find the Super Emerald and get back to Space Colony ARK somehow.

So Light's fixing to get up and about to run, but something else troubles him when he was thinking about Amy & Tails at the apartment.

Light:... whew, but still I think cost too much chaos like I destroy Tails' work shop all because I listen a voice that appears out of nowhere and now I trick them just to find some answers.... I mean Amy was nice including Tails, I guess I kind a feel so sorry for what I have done to ruins their life, I guess these human and Sonic's friends arent so bad after all.

He couldn't figure out what he'll do for them, but he had idea.

Light: I got it, I'll go back to Mobius and do something there by finding Knuckles because he knew about my brother and he was also the one who's with Sonic when they first found me, maybe I might get some answers from him and he could tell me why they release me from my capsule and found out why they bring me here on their world and this world and will I'm at it, I'll try to use to this place and get someone to help Tails fix the work shop for him.

MEANWHILE
The real Sonic and Shadow were somewhere at the mountains which their are on the same spot where they lost the Super Emerald.

Sonic: so this is the same spot where you lost it.
Shadow: yes, my brain does not lie.... when you called me, I was fixing to go Station Square so I can wait at Amy's apartment until I ran into from this stupid rock....
Sonic: which we now know Knuckles has it and gave it to Rouge as a gift which I think they won't give it back to you.
Shadow: bingo!
Sonic: well how can we tell them that they have a powerful emerald that's been made by the one and only Prof. Gerald.
Shadow: don't worry about it, the only thing I can worry about is Light when he's still somewhere at the other world and who knows what's he's doing there?
Sonic: will never know if we don't go back to the other world as quick as possible cause if he does something that cost to much chaos, who knows what he could streak next!
Shadow: well then let's be sure of that, now grab my hand, I'm going to use Chaos Control to get back to Station Square.
Sonic: ok, and Shadow when we get back, I need to go to Amy's apartment will quick.
Shadow: alright.... CHAOS CONTRAL!!!!

So Shadow grap Sonic's hand, hold up one of the Chaos Emerald and use his Chaos Contral to transport them back to Station Square and when they got there, their were on the Station Square Park which they see nothing wrong in the city.

Sonic:.... huh.... we been gone for 3 hours and nothing happen here.
Shadow: no kidding.... and no one didn't get hurt.
Sonic: I don't get it, Light cost the explosion at our world, but he didn't do anything here, this doesn't make any since.
Shadow: yeah, I just don't understand it.

They try to figure it out, but then someone they know was walking in the park and it was the one and only human friend they ever have which now he's an adult, Chris Thorndyke. He sees Sonic & Shadow were at the park and walk up to them just to say hi.

Chris: hey, Sonic!
Sonic: what the, CHRIS! Hi, buddy....
Chris: hey, I was wondering what you guys are doing here.
Sonic: uhm, well we looking for Cheese, Cream lost him somewhere in this park, what are doing here?
Chris: oh, I just came to tell you that I will rebuild Tails' work shop, I just need the perfect parts and tools to it ready by tomorrow, but thanks for telling me for what happen yesterday.
Sonic: uhh, youre welcome....
Shadow: wait, what did Sonic say before you came other here?
Chris: well he said something like there was a big explosion at Tails' work shop and he said he be happy if I can build the work shop the way it was....
Shadow: that's what he said?
Chris: yes.... why is there a problem?
Shadow: no, not at all....
Sonic: yeah, well it's great to see you again, Chris.... but me & Shadow got a go, we need to find out where Li.... I mean Cheese is at.
Chris: uh, alright.
Sonic: ok, will see you some other, BYE!

Sonic & Shadow ran out of the park while their thinking of what Chris was talking about.

Shadow: hmm, well it was nice of you asking our old buddy to rebuild Tails' place and for far we know it might be finish in a few day.
Sonic: but, Shadow! I didn't ask Chris if he could fix Tails' place, and beside how can I ask Chris to build the work shop if I'm still with you at the other world.
Shadow: .... yeah really, I don't get!

They try to figure this out until someone else in some kind a like race car came to see him.

Sam: SONIC!
Shadow: oh no, not him again.
Sonic: what is it now, Sam....
Sam: just giving you a reminder to be ready for another race this Saturday at 2:00 p.m. just like you said today and I'm not taking no for an answer, so I'll see you at Saturday or Shadow at least.
Sonic: .... but Sam, I did not.....

Sam already took off before Sonic was trying to tell him.

Shadow: man, Sam is always this stupid all the time, every time you or me race that fool, he always lose.
Sonic: well you know how he is, he's just trying to beat us which Sam never did.
Shadow: alright, first Chris now Sam, what next....

They heard a voice calling them.

Cream: hi Sonic, hi Shadow!
Cheese: chao, Chao!

It's Cream & Cheese and she had something to say to Sonic & Shadow.

Cream: hey, guys! How was you'll both been doing today?
Shadow: we're a little tired, but me & Sonic are doing fine.
Cream: glad to hear it from you, Shadow. by the way, Sonic.... I was about thinking about what you said and sure I would like go out with Tails, I just need to ask my Mom if it's ok to go out with a boy in my age.
Sonic: wait, what did you say?
Cream: sure I would like to go out with Tails....
Sonic: that's what I said?
Cream: Sonic, didn't you remember.... I saw you running right past me, and then you turn back and ask me about Tails.
Sonic: oh yeah, I'm sorry.... I guess forgot (What the heck is going here, I been gone all morning and sooner later, everybody keep saying like I ask them which I didn't said anything!)

Cream doesn't know why Sonic been acting this way, but then she noticed something missing on Sonic.

Cream: hey, Sonic.... where's your necklace, it's not on your neck.
Sonic: my what?
Cream: your necklace you know that little gold ring necklace that you had around your neck.
Sonic: but Cream, I never have necklace.
Cream: sure you do, you have on all morning, I guess you lost while you're running.
Sonic: I don't understand, I don't weir a necklace, the only person I know who weirs one is.... Light!
Shadow: .... uh oh....
Cream: Light, who's Light?
Shadow: will explain later, Cream.... we got a go!
Sonic: yeah, will see you later!

They began running in a hurry while Cream has no idea what their up too. Sonic & Shadow were kinda confused as well of what just happen.

Sonic: I can't believe it, Light is trying to trick everybody, he did it to Chris, then Sam and now Cream!
Shadow: as much I hate to say this, but what is my brother up too?
Sonic: I don't know and I do not like this, but we have to get to Amy & Tails before he get to them first!

So they ran faster as quick to get Amy's apartment.

LATER AT SONIC'S WORLD.

Knuckles & Rouge were at Tails' work shop, checking out the mess and the blown up part Sonic man gin before he & Shadow lift at Angel Island.

Rouge: oh my gosh, did you think the X-Tornado really cost all this?
Knuckles: I don't think so, Rouge.... the X-Tornado never cost an explosion, it may have broking wings or the engine won't start, but it does not explodes and did all this.... I'm thinking it could that white hedgehog that did this.
Rouge: .... do you really think so?
Knuckles: yes, because everything was going fine until when me & Sonic first brought him here, he musted gone crazy and destroyed this place.
Rouge: you mean this whole time when Sonic & Shadow came to see us, Shadow lied to us.
Knuckles: afraid so, of the way he's been acting at Angel Island, makes me thinking to come here and see if this true.
Rouge: well then if it really is Light, where could he....

Right before she was saying something else to Knuckles, they saw the bright light was coming from the gate way which someone is coming to Sonic's world.

Knuckles:.... aw, what now....
Rouge: it seem that someone coming out of the gate way to this world as usual.
Knuckles: I know that, Rouge.... I just want to know who can it be.
Rouge: you got me....

When they see someone coming out, it was Tails with some kind of tool box that holding with him.

Knuckles: .... Tails!
Tails: Hi guy!
Rouge: Hi their, Tails. What with all the gear.
Tails: well did you two see my place....
Knuckles: yes.
Tails: I'm going to try rebuilt my work shop.
Rouge: really, all by your safe.
Tails: oh no, I also ask someone if they can help me.
Knuckles: like who?
Tails: .... Chris.
Knuckles: oh.... okay uh, Tails.... as much I hate to say it, but what happen here?

Tails was quit for a few seconds until he told Knuckles about what happen.

Tails: .... it was the X-Tornado that cost the explosion.
Knuckles: oh, I'm sorry Tails (hmm, I guess Shadow wasn't lying after all.)
Rouge: okay, now that we know what happen here, is there anything we can do for you Tails?
Tails: well there's one thing you can do.

Tails pull out a tap measure out from his tool box.

Tails: can one of you two help me measure my work shop.
Knuckles: for what?
Tails: so I can find out the size and get some larger parts for walls and the roof.
Rouge: oh, okay!

Tails gave the end of the tape measure to Rouge so she can fly up that way Tails get the size for the new walls or roof and Knuckles wasn't helping them at all, he just stand there watching them for some reason.

Knuckles:( something's not right, I know the X-Tornado never blows up and did all this and Tails usually built things all by him self all the time, something funny going on here and I going to find out what Tails is up to.)

So he watching them by keeping an eye on them and Tails turn his head around then sees Knuckles was looking at him.

Tails: hey, Rouge.... why is Knuckles steering at?
Rouge: you got me&. he's probably still thinking that this Light guy did this to your home.
Tails: you don't say....
Rouge: so where is the new hedgehog at?
Tails: who knows, he could be somewhere very close.
Rouge: why make you sure of that?
Tails: cause your flying right on top of him.
Rouge: .... what....
Tails: .... I'm just kidding, ha ha.....

Rouge doesn't understand what Tails meant, but maybe Tails wasn't playing around, what if it is really Light in a form of Tails. We'll never know until the next chapter.

END OF CHAPTER 3.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment