Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - The Differences of Light

Sonic discovered a new lifeform at the Space Colony ARK, Light the Hedgehog. While releasing him, they soon find out that he is Shadow's brother.

Chapter 4 - The Differences of Light

Chapter 4 - The Differences of Light
Last time, Sonic was showing Shadow the work shop that Light cost, then they went to Angel Island to warn Knuckles & Rouge untile Shadow discover a black emerald which its called the Super Emerald, then at Amy's Apartment. Amy saw Sonic that turn out to be Light in disguise form of Sonic, he was trying to get some answers from either Amy or Tails, but when Light first got out, he feel ungrateful for what he had done, and when Sonic & Shadow came back to Station Square, they ran into three of the people they knew were asking Sonic something that he did do anything which it mean Light musted trick these guys. So Sonic & Shadow are running to get to Amy's apartment just to make sure if Light didn't get to them already, what is Light up too, well lets found out.

LATER IN STATION SQUARE.

Sonic & Shadow were at Amy's apartment, finding out if Light is in Amy's room.

Sonic: I swear, Shadow.... if I catch Light try to do whatever he's doing in there, I'm going to pound him in the face if I see him trying to hurt them!
Shadow: we won't know unless we go into her room and find out for our self.
Sonic: I'm not kidding around this time, Shadow. Because of your brother, he already tricked Chris, Sam & Cream and who knows what he could strike next.
Shadow: well then what don't you do everybody a favor by knock the door and while you're at it, try not to panic....
Sonic: alright.....

So Sonic come down a bit, walk up to her door and knock 3 times, then he stand back to wait for Amy to answer.

Shadow: now remember, Sonic. if you see someone we know wearing a gold ring necklace, that's Light.
Sonic: got it, but what if it's someone else in there?
Shadow: then we have to make sure that who ever it is not hiding something.
Sonic: ok, but still if I see him in there, I'm going....

Right after when Sonic was going to something else, Amy open her door and see Sonic & Shadow standing in hall way.

Amy: SONIC!!
Sonic: uh, hi Amy. How's it going?
Amy: nothing much..... Hi Shadow, you came to visit too.
Shadow: well we're tired and we were wondering if we can come in and see how you & Tails are doing.
Amy: oh, we're doing fine.... we just watching TV all day, but you guys are more welcome to stay.
Shadow: thanks, but we're not staying here for long, we just need some rest, then me & Sonic go out to find Light again.
Amy: oh, ok.

So they went inside her room, then Shadow sat down to rest. Sonic was going to rest too, but Amy got her arms around him and hold him very tight and as for Sonic, he doesn't know what was going on.

Sonic: uh, Amy.... what are you doing?
Amy: oh, nothing.... I'm just so glad you decided to come back after it been an hour.
Sonic: .... what.....
Amy: I said I'm glad you decided to come back after it been an hour....
Sonic: an hour, but Amy, we been gone about 3 hours.
Amy: huh, but you were here and then left about an hour ago....
Sonic: but Amy, Shadow & I were gone about 3 hours, you can even ask Shadow, he was with me all day.
Shadow: he's right, Amy. Sonic & I were still at the other world looking for Light.
Amy: but impossible, Sonic came here for a visit and he even brought me some flowers and you were talking to Tails something. You can ask Tails your self, didn't he came here for a reason, right Tails.
Tails: she right, guys.... my eyes don't lie, you came back here for visit and you even ask me about the Blue Typhoon and oh yeah.... you also gave Amy a good bye kiss....
Shadow: .... a good bye kiss....
Amy: you bit! Sonic actually kiss me for first time and I couldn't forget about it. I have never been this excited since we stop the Metallix from outer space and I hoping he'll come back again and he did just like you said, Sonic.
Sonic: but Amy, I didn't kiss you and I wasn't here, beside, how can I be here and the other world at the same time.
Amy: I don't know, I'm as much confuse as you are right now.

They were all a bit confuse because they couldn't get their story straight and Shadow was trying think about what Amy meant when she said that Sonic been to her apartment.

Shadow: (man, this isn't getting us anywhere, how could Sonic be here when he's with me all day. There's no way he could be here and at the other side at the same time.... unless....)

Shadow got up from the chair and walk up to Amy & Tails because he had thought of something.

Shadow: now Amy, you said Sonic came here with flowers, right....
Amy: yeah....
Shadow: and Tails, you said he also ask something about the Blue Tyhoon, right....
Tails: yes.
Shadow: well then, didn't he have anything on him before he was here.
Tails: no, but he was acting very weird.
Amy: yeah, kind a think about it, Sonic usually doesn't bring me flowers that much and never kissed me either.
Shadow: is there a tag?
Amy: well there is tag that on the flowers which it said.... to: Amy, with love from: Sonic.
Shadow: let me see it.

So Amy get the tag from the flowers, then gave it to Shadow and he took a look at it.

Shadow: just like I thought.
Sonic: What!
Shadow: this isn't your hand writing at all, this is my brother's, I know because he lifts his blue mark behind.

Shadow showed Sonic the mark he'd was talking about. It was almost like Shadow's or Black Doom's only it was blue and different.

Amy: so that's means....
Shadow: yes, you two got the wrong hedgehog.
Tails: .... what!
Amy: but I don't get it, you said the only way we can tell if Light in any forms is that necklace he had on his neck.
Shadow: he musted took it off just in cast if you two didn't notice anything on him....
Tails: oh no, then that I told him about the Blue Tyhoon is underground where it is at the work shop.
Sonic: oh great! Now what is he trying to do next.
Shadow: who knows, but if I was you, Sonic.... I better called Knuckles on your Commlinks right now and tell him that Light is coming right straight to Tails' work shop.
Sonic: .... right!

MEANWHILE AT SONIC'S WORLD.

Knuckles has been watching them all day because he was thinking that Tails was really up to something, but then he heard his Commlinks beeping and he start answering.

Knuckles: hello....
Sonic: [Knuckles, I hate to breather you, but we have problem here.]
Knuckles: like what?
Sonic: [ok, first off.... we need you to get to Tails' work shop right away.]
Knuckles: Sonic, I'm already at the shop.... why, what's going on?
Sonic: [because we think that Light might try to get back to the work shop and use the Blue Tyhoon which it's still underground.]
Knuckles: what, but you & Shadow said he's alright.
Sonic: [we laid, Knuckles!]
Knuckles: huh....
Sonic: [.... we lied, Light is not okay. the reason why we lied to you, is because back at Angel Island, you found a black emerald that is called the Super Emerald.]
Knuckles: .... Super Emerald....
Sonic: [yes, it may look like the one of the Chaos Emeralds, but this one has been created by the one and only Prof. Gerald.]
Knuckles: oh great, well why didn't you tell me this before!
Sonic: [well.... never mind, just make sure he's no where at the work shop!]
Knuckles: alright.... we'll try.... me, Rouge & Tails are taking care it from here.
Sonic: [.... wait.... did you say Tails is with you....]
Knuckles: yes, why....

When after Knuckles said something about Tails is with them in their world, at the apartment. Sonic just stood for minute.

Knuckles: [hello, Sonic are you still there.... hello!]
Shadow: Sonic, what's wrong....
Sonic: Light is already at the work shop.
Shadow: oh no....
Knuckles: [hey, Sonic! can hear me!]

Knuckles was trying to get an answer from Sonic.

Sonic: [Knuckles, you got a take down Light right now!]
Knuckles: I will as soon he get here first, Sonic.
Sonic: [no, you don't understand. Light is with you guys!]
Knuckles: what?! Where is he, I don't see him, anywhere!
Sonic: [look behind you!]

Knuckles turn around, but all he sees is Rouge & Tails fixing the work shop.

Knuckles: uhm, Sonic.... I don't see Light anywhere, all I see is Rouge helping Tails fix his work shop, what makes you think he's somewhere around this area?
Sonic:[ because Tails is Light....]
Knuckles: Sonic, how could Tails be Light, he doesn't look like a thing him.
Sonic:[ that's because he's in form of Tails!]
Knuckles:.... what....
Sonic:[ ok, maybe I'm not getting this clear to your head. what you and me found at the Space Colony ARK was a transforming life form that change into anybody by using a Chaos Emerald....]
Knuckles: a transforming life form
Sonic:[ yeah, which means you got the wrong two tail fox....]
Knuckles: why you think I got the wrong Tails.
Sonic:[ because if Tails would be with you & Rouge helping his work shop, then why in the world is Tails doing here with us right now!]

Knuckles kind a laugh a little.

Knuckles: ha, ha, ha.... nice try, Sonic.... I'm not gonna fall for that trick, unless you got some proof that way I can believe it my self.
Sonic:[ alright, you want proof, here some proof.... TAILS!!]
Tails:[ what.... what I did do.]

As soon Knuckles heard the real Tails' voice on his Commlink, he turn his head again, slowly and took one more closely at the fake Tails. The only thing he see on Tails is a the same gold ring necklace that belong to Light, which means Sonic was telling the truth.

Knuckles: oh crap....
Sonic: [you see, now you believe me.]
Knuckles: I do now, what is Light doing here?
Sonic: [he musted came back to our world just to use the Blue Tyhoon.]
Knuckles: why would Light want to use the Blue Tyhoon, he doesn't have my Master Emerald.
Sonic: [well there's gonna be a reason why he came our world. however, just make sure he doesn't run away.]
Knuckles: how?!
Sonic: [I don't know, punch him or something.... anything, just don't let get away!]

While Knuckles is thinking of a plan, Rouge & the fake Tails were done mixturing the work shop.

Rouge: ok, Tails.... so what do we need to do now.
Tails: well now that we're done measuring, I can get the parts that I have everything on the list.
Rouge: well that's sounds good.
Knuckles: hey, ya two.... how's everything doing here....
Rouge: we're doing fine, we just got done measuring the place, so now Tails got everything that he needs on his list.
Knuckles: oh really, let me see the list.

So the fake Tails gave the list to Knuckles, it seem the he has plan.

Knuckles: hmm.... hey, Tails. I think your missing one part here.
Tails: huh, you're sure.... I even ask Chris for the things I need for my new home.
Knuckles: no really, you're missing something.
Tails: alright.... where....
Knuckles: it's somewhere right.... HERE!
Kunckles punched Tails in the face, knocking him against the hard ground.

Tails: oww! Hey, why'd you do that for?
Knuckles: oh, I'm sorry, I thought I saw a spider that look's like THIS!!

Now he pounds him in the stomach.

Tails: ahh!
Knuckles: oh, I'm sorry again.... but you have something on your noise!!!

Now this time Knuckles punch him in the noise, I'll tell you what, whatever Sonic said to Knuckles, he probably meant to hurt Light really hard.

Tails: oww, my noise!
Knuckles: oh I'm sorry ag....
Tails: WAIT!!! Are you trying to kill me?!
Knuckles: oh no, I'm just trying hurt you as hard I can, Light the Hedgehog!
Tails: what....
Knuckles: don't even try, your not fooling me. I know it you in that Tails form and I know why came all the way back here. You came here just to use the Blue Tyhoon and also try to stile the Super Emerald....
Tails: you must be joking.
Knuckles: oh am I, well would I be joking if I do something like THIS!

He hit him again, only he got knock right on the side of cliff and then some rock on top are falling right on the fake Tails and boom they landed on him. Knuckles wanted to make sure, but he doesn't know if he wants too or not.

Knuckles: that should teach him a listen.
Rouge: KNUCKLES! What the heck has gone into you!
Knuckles: ok, I know what your thinking and your not going to believe me, but that wasn't Tails, it was Light in disguise....
Rouge: what, how did you know about all this?
Knuckles: I had a call from Sonic and he said the real Tails is with him the whole time.
Rouge: well then what does Light want from us....
Knuckles: he came back here to stile the....

Just then, there was a blast that coming from the rocks. Light has turn back to his normal self which it made him mad for what Knuckles did to him.

Light:... so you figure out it was me the whole time by trying to pound the living daylight out of me is a big mistake and now I'm going to return the favor, buddy....
Knuckles: oh yeah, well I like to see you try a beat me in fair fight!
Light: .... as you wish....

Light hold up the blue Chaos Emerald in the air and said his word.

Light: TRANSFORM CONTRAL!!!

He change himself into a different form, Knuckles & Rouge were a bit surprise.

Knuckles: what in the world!
Rouge: he some how turn himself into you, Knuckles.
Fake Knuckles: .... and that's not all, when ever I change into a new look....

The fake Knuckles ran up to the real Knuckles and punch him right in the face which it knock him against the ground and Knuckles pass out.

Fake Knuckles: I can do the same move as you my friend.

He turns his head right in front of Rouge for some reason.

Fake Knuckles: now, Rouge.... I know you have been a good friend and I'm sorry that I hurt your boyfriend, but I need to know the truth about who you or your friends really are, until then....

He hit her on the side of her neck and she pass out just like Knuckles.

Fake Knuckles: I am really sorry for that.

Light is getting sadder by the minute because now he hurt two of the treasure hunters, he even looked at his hands, then he walked over to the beach and see his reflection in the water. see his real true self, he was ashamed of what he is now and Light couldn't forgive himself for he had done to ruined everybody else.

Fake Knuckles: what have I done, it's my fault.... I'm a monster....

Just then, Light heard Spirit's voice again.

Spirit: (very impressive, Light.... I'm a lot more surprise of you.)
Fake Knuckles: you again!
Spirit: (I see you're not happy to hear me again.)
Fake Knuckles: for what good I did, I just got Knuckles & Rouge hurt because me.... I'm not a monster, am I....
Spirit:(hahaha, a course you are, that why you were made for.... hurting more people.)
Fake Knuckles: it's not true, Gerald created me for a purpose and it is not about hurting people.
Spirit: (whatever, ok.... so you knock out a female white bat & a red echidna that need anger management, but the must important thing is you found the Super Emerald which it around the bat girl's neck.)
Fake Knuckles: shut up, I wasn't here to find that stupid black jewel, I came here to set things right.... why don't you just leave me alone, can you see I'm in enough trouble already.
Spirit: (I can't do that, Light.... I don't have a body to walk away, remember.)
Fake Knuckles: oh yeah....
Spirit: ( look if you don't want to listen to me anymore, then find me a body I can use, but first you need to get Sonic and his friends out of the way....)
Fake Knuckles: oh no, not this time, I am not going to hurt these guys.... so why don't you do everybody a favor by get out of my mind and go to somebody who can actually listen to you....

Light was about to leave, until he heard a someone's voice.

Sonic:[ Knuckles, did you get him?!]
Fake Knuckles: Huh, what's that noise?

He follows the sound and it was coming from the real Knuckles' wrist.

Sonic: (hey, Knuckles! did you get him down!)
Fake Knuckles:
that voice sound familiar, but where?

He toke the Commlink and answered it. Then on the screen, it was Sonic who try to reach Knuckles.

Fake Knuckles: Sonic!

Light see that Sonic was talking and he's think that Sonic is the one who told Knuckles to beat him up and make sure he won't get away.

Sonic: [Knuckles, can you hear me!]
Fake Knuckles: yes Sonic, I can hear you.
Sonic:[oh good, I thought your gone for a second, so what happen, he didn't get away did he?]
Fake Knuckles: no, I got him.... I punch Light right in the face just like you told me too and now he's knock out.
Sonic: [that great, hold on Knuckles, we're going to get Light and figure out what's wrong with him.]
Fake Knuckles: yeah, about that.... why don't we just go to the Space Colony ARK.?
Sonic: [ARK, why there?]
Fake Knuckles: well for one thing. We can't take him inside the work ship, it's been blown up....
Sonic: [oh, I forgot....]
Fake Knuckles: so I was thinking if we can use the gate to transport us to the ARK.... what do say?
Sonic: [I guess we have no choice, alright we'll meet you there.... see ya.]

After they're done talking on their Commlinks, they hang up, Light change back to normal self again and was going to tell Spirit something else.

Light: .... alright, I see what I can do to get them out of the way, but when I finish with them, I want you out of my life forever!
Spirit: (yes, but not until I get a body first.)
Light: .... fine.... but let me get this through your mind.... if I find out you're just using me to kill more people.... then I have no choice but to destroy you along with me, do I make myself clear....
Spirit: (.... as you wish my good friend....)

MEANWHILE AT STATION SQUARE.

Sonic ask Shadow if he could get them back to Space Colony ARK again.

Sonic: Shadow, they got Light....
Shadow: really?
Sonic: yes, and we're going to meet them at the Space Colony ARK.
Shadow: ARK?!
Sonic: yeah, now listen I know you don't like to go back to that place again, but we have no choice.... either we go back to Space Colony ARK and use screener, computers or anything we can we use to figure out what wrong with your brother, or ask somebody like Dr. Eggman if he would help us which we know he's going to make it worst.
Shadow:.... whew, you got a good point, alright lets go.

Tails & Amy got in their way.

Tails: wait guys, if you two are going back up, then we're coming too.
Amy: yeah, and if anything goes wrong, we'll take care of it.
Shadow: guys, it going to be too dangerous and I don't won't neither of you hurt after for what happen last time.
Amy: oh come on, we're not going to miss this one.
Shadow: but Amy, you already been trick by own brother in form of your boyfriend and he almost got one of owner friends killed....
Sonic: he's right, Amy.... I mean nether of us knew about guy and Shadow would have warn us, but he couldn't remember a thing because of owe last fight from space when that prototype try to get us killed.
Amy: yeah, Sonic.... but this is different now.
Sonic: Amy, I think it's best for you is to stay here until we take care this from up there.
Amy: please, Sonic....

Sonic looked into her eyes and all he see from her is love and trust, so he has no choice but to let Amy come with them.

Sonic: whew.... alright Amy, you can come. Just try to do not get hurt or caught when we deal with this new hedgehog.
Amy: you mean it?
Sonic: yes, I mean it.
Shadow: ok, now let's go. We need to meet up with Knuckles & Rouge right now.

LATER AT SPACE COLONY ARK.

Knuckles & Rouge were still passing out after from the fight with Light, but then Knuckles woke up and he found himself in the same room where Shadow & Maria first send time talking about the planet they were going together.

Knuckles: ohh, ahhh! Where am I.... oh no, I'm back at Space Colony ARK, it musted been that white hedgehog who got us here, where is he?
Light:.... I'm right here....

Knuckles turn around and saw Light in his normal stage.

Light: it's about time your awake....
Knuckles: YOU!!! Wait untile I get hands on you!

He was about to pound him again, but he hit his face by a glass which he's in a base that Light put him in.

Knuckles: what the.... what did you put me in!
Light: you're in a base, Knucklehead.
Knuckles: hey, the names Knuckles, buddy!
Light: what every....
Knuckles: alright, what the heck were you doing at Mobius, are trying to use the Blue Tyhoon that was still underground of Tails' work shop....
Light: no, what make you think I was going to use that ship, the reason why I came back to your world is because I was trying to fix your little fox friend's work shop until you have to bet me like a punching bag!
Knuckles: ok, then how did I get up here?
Light: well I knock you out and you know the gate that can get me between worlds, I use it to get me back here.... but here's my question, did you stole this emerald from my brother?

Light showed Knuckles the Super Emerald he's holding in his hand and he wants to know the truth.

Knuckles: uh oh.... ok, you're making a big mistake, this isn't what you think.
Light: really, then why did you give it to the bat girl instead return it to my brother, Shadow!
Knuckles: whoa, just hold on here, I didn't know that emerald belongs to your brother and I thought someone just lift it.
Light: oh yeah right like someone just lift a black emerald that's been mix with seven Chaos Emeralds.... why do I want to believe you?
Knuckles: because I'm trying to tell you this was a big mistake.
Light: I don't care, it doesn't matter anymore.... I just find out everyone are not diffent after all, there the same people that like those GUN Soldiers from the past.

Knuckles had thought of something.

Knuckles: oh yeah, well what about you, how do I know your really Shadow's brother....
Light: .... what do you mean by that.....
Knuckles: because Shadow was frozen in Prison Island and it still doesn't tell us about why your still up here, there was some kind a message Rouge found from the last she's been here and she said there two capsules have been remove from the ARK.... I guess Black Doom probably never told you anything, did he?

Light was getting mad by the second.

Light: well since you put it that way, how do I know that message your girl friend found was a fake....
Knuckles: uhh.... ok, so you got me there, but their was an old man who's been up here, he was a soldier and he saw the whole thing.
Light: really, then how do I know he's not lying to you and if he did seen everything, did he ever seen this Black Doom that I don't even heard of.... if you're trying to stop me, you can forget it....
Knuckles: whew, look I'm not trying to make you mad or anything.... I just want to know what really happen here and the reason why you been acting this way?

Light has a reason, but he won't tell him.

Light: I do have reason, it just I'm not going to tell you..... Listen I don't won't to hurt anybody and you look like a nice guy, but you're leaving me no choice.
Knuckles: yeah, but....

Knuckles was going to say something else, but the computer was beeping, it showed Sonic & his friends were on board the ARK.

Light: hmm, it seems your little friends have finally arrived.
Knuckles: .... you mean Sonic....
Light: yes, but now I'm going to take care of them by giving them a good welcome.... and don't even try to call them with your Commlink of yours, I have right here in my hands.
Knuckles: wait, where you're going....
Light:.... I'm going to find that blue hedgehog....
Knuckles: hey wait, why are you doing this?!
Light: you'll found out soon enough, but for now.... enjoy staying in here for awhile....
Knuckles: hey, you get back here!

Light close the door, lock it and walked away with the Super Emerald in his hand.

Spirit:( well that was stupid question, you have a reason but you won't tell him.... it lucky you didn't told Knucklehead anything else yet.... what the matter, Light?)

Light just stop and was asking Spirit a question.

Light: I have a question to ask you.
Spirit: (what is it....)
Light: .... do you know someone name Black Doom that I been hearing so much from these guys.
Spirit: (uhh, what give you that idea?)
Light: well I been hearing that name from them and I was wondering if you known him by any chance.
Spirit: (well, Light.... to tell you the truth.... I don't know who is he.)
Light: oh, I thought you do, but guess not.
Spirit: (now get going, they probably looking for by now.)
Light: what's the hurry, I got the Super Emerald you wanted, I don't see why you need it for...
Spirit: (you'll see when it's time.... but for now, you gotta take down these guys, starting with Sonic first.)
Light: .... right....

So then he ran off to find Sonic and his friends.

MEANWHILE.

Sonic, Shadow, Amy & Tails are somewhere in the halls, looking for Knuckles & Rouge.

Shadow: so Sonic, where did Knuckles says we're going to meet him at?
Sonic: he said we meet him up here, he didn't say anything about meet him in any of these labs.
Amy: oh..... This place is starting to give me the creeps!
Tails: why is that....?
Amy: because I forgotten about how long it's been since we haven't gone back here again.
Sonic: just relax, Amy.... as sooner we find Knuckles & Rouge, the faster we figure out whats wrong with Light.
Shadow: well then let's get going, they must be waiting for us all day.

So they try searching for them, but still no sign of them anywhere around the ARK from an hour ago.

Sonic: man.... where are they.... Shadow, do you even know where we're going.
Shadow: yes, Sonic....
Amy: you're sure, because we had been looking for an hour and we still don't see them.
Shadow: I'm sorry, Amy.... but you wanted to come with us and you want to meet my brother.
Sonic: but Shadow.... what do you think suppose happen to them....
Shadow: I don't know, but I'm pretty sure their maybe....

When Shadow was finishing his words, they heard someone yelling in the hall.

Rouge: Sonic, Shadow, is it really you?!

It was Rouge that was yelling.

Shadow: yes Rouge.... it's us, see guys she alright.

She find them and she ran up to them.

Rouge: it's about time you guys show up.
Shadow: well sorry, Rouge.... we're just....
Sonic: never mind, Shadow.... we got some business to take care of right now.
Shadow: oh yeah, by the way, how was Light before Knuckles try to knock him out?
Rouge: well that the reason why I try to find you guys, Light was awake and he'd somehow escape from us that Knuckles had to go after him.
Sonic: What! You mean he got away?!
Rouge: I'm afraid so, bluely....
Shadow: DANG IT, he's on the loose again....
Sonic: where did you last saw him, Rouge?!
Rouge: the last time I saw him is he ran off somewhere around this area.... and he probably went through here or he could have gone in their.

They turn their heads to the other hall way, but they're not sure if Rouge is really telling the truth or that just Light in his transform disguise again.

Sonic: are you really sure Light went through there, Rouge?
Rouge: oh how in the heck should I know, do I look like I'm the master of this place, hmm.... all I do is steal jewels and kick Eggman's robots butt for a living, ask Shadow, he live here longer than us.
Shadow: she got us there, Sonic.... so you telling us he ran through this hall way....
Rouge: he might be, because if you guys didn't see him, then he probably went in there.
Shadow: yeah.... so anyway, we're going where you came from just to make sure Light has gone back to lab.
Rouge: okay, but I need Sonic to come with me.
Amy: HUH, what do you want him for, you're not his new girl friend are you!
Rouge: cool it, Amy.... I'm just saying me & Sonic could go through this hall way while you three go the way I came from by see if he's back at the lab, which is why if Sonic has problem.
Sonic: no, not at all....
Shadow: alright, then I guess we'll just meet back here until we one of us finds him, but this time don't let escape.

So they split up to search by Shadow, Amy & Tails going their way and Sonic & Rouge go their way.

FOR THE PAST 36 MINUTES LATER.

Shadow, Amy & Tails have been walking and searching for Light, but they still having found him yet. Amy was getting mad because she thinks that Rouge & Sonic are really together like boyfriend or girlfriend thing which it made her jealous.

Amy: oh, what is that girl think she is.... taking my man while I'm hanging around with ya'll two, I should've gone with them instead of looking around.
Tails: Amy.... Rouge & Sonic are not going out like on a date, they're just checking the other hall way to whatever they are going and come back where we are now.

Shadow some reason stop.

Amy: Shadow.... why'd you stop.
Shadow: can you guys hear that?

Amy & Tails try to listen; they hear someone is yelling for help, it sounded like Knuckles was close.

Knuckles: hey, somebody help us, we're in here....
Tails: that sounded like Knuckles....
Shadow: yes, and he looks like he's in trouble.... he must be in this room.

Shadow try to open, but it was locked.

Shadow: dang it, its lock.
Amy: what do we do?
Shadow: .... stand back!

Shadow was going to do one thing to open.

Shadow: CHAOS SPEAR!

He blast down the door and they gone in.

Shadow: Knuckles....
Knuckles: GUYS, boy I'm glad to see ya'll again.
Tails: why are you doing in a base for....?
Knuckles: Light put in here that why....
Amy:.... but that's an possible, Rouge told us you were going after him....
Knuckles: what are you talking about; she's right here with me.

They saw Rouge lying on ground and she looks pass out after what happen at Mobius.

Shadow: what happen to her?
Knuckles: she musted got knock out before Light change into me.
Amy: but, we saw her with the Super Emerald around her neck, we thought it was real Rouge.
Knuckles: well guess not.... Shadow, something is wrong with your brother, he told me he had a reason, but he just won't tell me.
Shadow: really.... so there is something wrong with him.
Knuckles: yes.... by the way, since you're here, where's Sonic?

So Shadow has to tell him where's Sonic.

Shadow: .... Sonic.... is with Light.
Knuckles: What!

MEANWHILE.

Sonic & the Fake Rouge are almost at the end of the hall way and it turn out this place they went in is where Shadow was fighting the prototype known as Biolizard.

Sonic: well this is for real.
Fake Rouge: what?
Sonic: this place is where the prototype lives....
Fake Rouge: oh really....
Sonic: really, now let's go see if Light's somewhere around these area and one more thing....

Sonic got out one of his rings and he gave it to the Fake Rouge.

Sonic: here, hold this.
Fake Rouge: a ring.
Sonic: well yeah, but if he appears out of no where, you through the ring at me and because this is the only ring I got with me. So if see him, through it at me, you got it?
Fake Rouge: okay.

While Sonic looking, the Fake Rouge heard Spirit voice again.

Spirit: (what are you waiting for, finish him and get on with it!)
Fake Rouge: (Whispered) shut up, I know what I'm doing.

The Fake Rouge trop the ring in the water.

Fake Rouge: opps!
Sonic: what happen....?
Fake Rouge: trop your ring.
Sonic: aww, Rouge... why'd you do that?
Fake Rouge: sorry, it just slips out of my hand.

Sonic got down to his knees so he can try to it.

Sonic: na, forget it.... I guess I'll get it.

While Sonic is trying to find his ring, Rouge or should I say Light had something behind his back.

Sonic: I still don't see it....
Fake Rouge: oh it's in there, just keep looking.
Sonic: I'll try....

The Fake Rouge put out a knife with out Sonic's not looking.

Fake Rouge: (forgive me, Sonic.)

Sonic wasn't paying attention when there's trouble behind until he saw something in the water.

Sonic: .... what the....

He sees Light's reflection with a knife in his hand.

Sonic: oh no....

The Fake Rouge was trying to stab him in the back, but lucky for Sonic, he dodges it as quick as he can from the fast move.

Sonic: err.... Light! It's you.... what the heck are you trying to do to me!

The Fake Rouge kicked on the side of his stomach and did the screw kick which it got him knock way far and land to the ground. Light change back to his normal self again and ran up to Sonic.

Light: Sonic.... I know what you're thinking, but somebody is making me doing this.
Sonic: oh yeah, who.... the professor!

Sonic tryed to pound him untile Light caught his hand before he had the chance to hit him, then Light threwn Sonic into the pool water.

Light: I didn't really mean this to happen, Sonic.

Sonic: then why are you trying to kill me.... is it because those GUN Team ruins your life now isn't it?
Light: no, well yes.... I mean.... uhh?
Spirit: (you see, Light.... he doesn't care about you, none of them care you.... it time to get some pay back on these people, starting with Sonic first. Beat him in a battle and I'll leave alone for good.)
Light: hmm, fine.... Sonic, how about this.... if you beat me in a battle of a fare fight, I'll give you back your Chaos Emerald and Super Emerald, then I'll let you destroy me and if I bet you, I keep the emeralds and leave me in piece.... how that sound?
Sonic: ok, I guess I can deal with that, but listen here, Light.... I better not see you doing any of your transforming tricks and I don't want to destroy you even if you are Shadow's brother.... if it's a fight you want, then let begin.
Light: as you wish my friend.

So the battle between two hedgehogs has begun.

Spirit:( hahahahaha, this is going to be fun.... the fastest blue hedgehog and the second ultimate life form will finally fight against a gather until one of them will finish to the end of their life!)

END OF CHAPTER 4.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment