Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - The Finale Battle

Sonic discovered a new lifeform at the Space Colony ARK, Light the Hedgehog. While releasing him, they soon find out that he is Shadow's brother.

Chapter 6 - The Finale Battle

Chapter 6 - The Finale Battle
In some where at the Space Colony ARK, Black Doom in the prototype body has got right where Shadow want him and now going to take his revenge by going to eat him for his life. Sonic and others couldn't let that creature to take Shadow's life. Sonic can't stand anymore that he need to help Shadow before it's to late.

Sonic: that's it, I not going to let that monster destroy Shadow!

Sonic ran to attack Black Doom, he hold up on of his rings and did the spin dash, he hit him somewhere in the back, but Black Doom strike him with his tail. Sonic crash landed and he trop the blue Chaos Emerald, then he put his tail right on Sonic so he get away.

Biolizard: (Black Doom voice) you pathetic little hedgehog, do you serious think you could stop me.... so fare I have one Chaos Emerald, but I need more than just one emerald and the only emerald I need that powerful enough is that black one.... now Shadow, if you give me the Super Emerald, I'll spared you and you blue friend's life if you hand over the black emerald....
Shadow:.... sorry, Black Doom.... but I don't give up that easily, you want me to be destroy, then do it.... but I'm not giving the Super Emerald to you or anybody else that against me!
Biolizard: so be it!

Black Doom open his mouth and he is about to eat him. Light couldn't take it anymore, he ran down to help Sonic & Shadow.

Knuckles: hey, what's he doing?!

Light stop right in front of them.

Biolizard: .... Light, I see you're trying to wreck your life to save these two hedgehog.... face it, Light.... you can't bet me if you have the chance against me.
Light: maybe not alone, you may have a new body.... but when I first came to Sonic's world or this world, I learn something from between them.... it doesn't matter how different you look in the outside, it what's inside that counts, and you.... you been ruin my life before I met these people and now I'm going to sat things right!

Light move his hands back and did something he never done before.

Light: CHAOS SLICE!!

Light says his word and came out where blue light spear and hit the prototype's neck.

Biolizard: AHHHHHH!!!

Black Doom his been shouted and he no control of Shadow which now it's his chance to get back of him.

Shadow: Chaos SPEAR!!

Blast his face now.

Biolizard: Gyyyyyahh!

Sonic got up and did his spin dash move which he gave Black Doom a cut on top its neck.

Biolizard: AHHHHHH!

All three hedgehogs land at the same time.

Sonic: well guys, lets teach this lizard of what happens if messes with three hedgehogs
Shadow: alright!

All three of them ran together and time to bet Black Doom until it's fixing to get away.

Biolizard: arr, CHAOS CONTROL!!!

He use Chaos Control to escape and they don't know where he's gone too.

Light: hey! Where he go?!
Shadow: that monster, he got away by using Chaos Control!
Light: but how?

Sonic was making sure he still has his emerald with him, but it's lost.

Sonic: oh no, he toke my Chaos Emerald!
Light: uh, that's great, so what do we do now.... he's out there somewhere and we got a figure a way to stop him.

Shadow has an idea, he out Super Emerald on his hand.

Shadow: we can use this.
Sonic: what good is that got a do.
Shadow: this emerald is mixed with the last Chaos Emerald and we can use its power to change our super forms.
Light: that's prefect....
Sonic: well it's the only chance we got, so let do!
Shadow: alright, here goes now.

The others were watching of what their doing now.

Amy: what going on over there?
Knuckles: what are they up too?!
Tails: I think I know what their doing guys.
Rouge: what is it?
Tails: they must be using the power of the Super Emerald so they can turn into their super form and beat Black Doom in a battle.

Shadow held on to the Super Emeralds, which started to glow out of control, then after that, they started to float in the air with the Super Emerald circling around them. Then all three of them started turning to gold instead of their normal color self. Sonic, Shadow and Light have now become their Super Forms.

MEANWHILE.

They went outside in space somewhere, figure a way to defeat Black Doom and find where whatever hiding at.

Super Sonic: alright, here's how it is.... we'll spit up untile one of find this guy and if anything goes wrong, we'll try to contact a gather by using our Commlinks, ya'll got it....
Super Shadow: yeah....
Super Light: got it.

They split up to find Black Doom, they been looking and looking, but still no sign of him anywhere. Then Shadow was at the moon, see if he can search for him there.

Super Shadow:.... where in the world is that crazy long neck lizard hiding at?

Shadow was still searching, but he felt a vibration and he sees his shadow and someone else's. Shadow then turn around and he see Black Doom open his mouth like he's trying to eat him again, he was close to get Shadow, but he disappear out of no where and Black Doom miss him before he even had him.

Black Doom: huh, where'd he go!

Shadow came from on top and kicked his lizard head, knocking him down to the ground.

Biolizard: ahh, why you little traitor.... Gyyyyahh!

Black Doom kept on going, but he keep missing him while Shadow dodging everything from that prototype.

Super Shadow: I got a get Sonic & Light....

Shadow reach to his commlink so he contact one of them that he find Black Doom and he need help.

Super Shadow: Sonic, can you hear me!
Super Sonic: [yes, did you find him.]
Super Shadow: yeah, he's on the moon and I'm going need help!
Super Sonic:[ alright, I'll contact Light and we're on our way.]
Super Shadow: well hurry, I don't think I can hold on much longer!

LATER.

Sonic tries to contact Light and tell him he needs to get where Shadow's at.

Super Sonic: Light....
Super Light: [what is it, Sonic?]
Super Sonic: your brother found Black Doom, he's at the moon, we need to get over there and I mean now!
Super Light: [alright, I'm on my way.]

While they're going to find where Black Doom was hiding at, Shadow has problems on his own, he fought the prototype so Sonic & Light can get there on time. Then Black Doom keep on betting and zipping until he get him, so then he jumped on up to catch Shadow in the space, but Shadow just stood there like he wants him to come up and Black Doom open his mouth again and he actually got him. Shadow was holds the top mouth and the jaw in the bottom.

Biolizard: err, you can't escape me now!
Super Shadow: you think so....

Shadow blast him by using Chaos Spear, shooting it into his throat.

Biolizard: Awwww!

Then Shadow disappears out of his mouth and gone right to his tail, he grabs it and starts spinning him around and around. Shadow then threw him right over the moon and land very hard which he can't move abet.

Super Shadow: that's for trying to destroy earth and use my brother to do your orders!

Sonic & Light had found Shadow at last.

Super Sonic: sorry that we're late, Shadow.... holy crap, what did you do Black Doom?
Super Light: did you kick his butt or something?
Super Shadow: yeah I did.... hold it for a moment.

Shadow was telling Black Doom something.

Super Shadow: well Black Doom, are you finally giving up now.... face it, as long as you're in Biolizard's body that has already been defected long time ago, you can't get rid of me neither if you can get rid my friends!
Biolizard: err, maybe so, Shadow.... not like this, if you want a better challenge, then I'll give you how challenging I am when I get through with you three hedgehogs.
Super Light: and how are you going to do that, Black Doom?!
Biolizard: hmmhmm, you'll find out my little white friend as soon you see the true power....

He holds out a the blue Chaos Emerald that he hide it under his tong.

Super Sonic: he's got my Chaos Emerald, what he's up too now?
Biolizard: .... and now I'll show you three how serious I am when I use the power of the Chaos Emerald!
Super Light: huh, what's he talking about?

Black Doom feels the emerald's power and now is about to do something worst.

Biolizard: .... TRANSFORM..... CONTROL!!!!

They saw him glowing and it was bright that they can't see a thing.

Super Light: This can't be happening!

Black Doom was changing, as he's now in Biolizard body, all the metal parts were blown away, grow out wings on it's back, body color turn into black, sharp claws and change it head almost like Black Doom's and one red eye in the medal. The Transform Control was compete. Sonic, Shadow & Light seen his new look and it seem now they're in some serious trouble now, even the others on the ARK has seen it.

Amy: what just happen to him?
Tails: that guy has turned himself into some kind of monster by using the same power as Light's Transform Control.
Knuckles: no, you gotta be kidding me!
Rouge: but that's impossible.

Even the guys out in space think so themselves too.

Light: but I thought I'm the only one who could do that.

Black Doom laughs in his throat.

Biolizard: hahahahahaha, that right, Light.... when I was still in your mind of yours, I been learning the power of Transform Control which I master it and now say hello to the new me, you life form never learn of when you might become for few more years, even when you got nothing to lose.
Super Shadow: what are trying to do this time, Black Doom?!
Biolizard: .... Black Doom..... The name Black Doom or Biolizard are dead in the past, but you can call me.... Black Hazard.... and you know something, Shadow.... it revenge time, hahahaha!

Black Doom or should I say Black Hazard is coming quick and it came after them.

Super Sonic: c'mon guys, we can't let this creature beat us.
Super Light: he's right, that thing may knows my Transform Control, it doesn't we can't kill him.
Super Shadow: yeah, we been fighting enemy in the past and we could the same thing to this monster!
Super Sonic: alright.... I'll go first....

Sonic go in for a quick attack as Black Hazard is too, Sonic then move up and does the spin dash, heading tour the neck and he cut off his head.

Super Sonic: ha, you see.... he's no longer our problem.
Black Hazard: don't be sure of that, Sonic.
Sonic: huh?!

Black Hazard somehow regenerates his head and laugh again.

Black Hazard: hahaha, my turn!

He shots out a lazar beam from his eye and Sonic got hit from the blast, now it's up to Shadow & Light.

Super Light: ok, this is going to be hard....
Super Shadow: alright.... Pain B, let's try attack him together.
Super Light: fine by me.

So then they circle around Black Hazard, Shadow use his Chaos Spear and Light use his Chaos Slice. They been blasting him, but he won't go down, he use his wings to cover their attacks like some kind of shield to practice himself.

Black Hazard: you two are pathetic!

He release a power called Chaos Blast to whip Shadow & Light out of his way, it seem that nothing can stop him now that he's change something else.

Super Sonic: ya'll two are alright.....
Super Light: oh we're fine.... I don't get it, nothing hurting this beast!
Super Sonic: yeah, really.... I cut his head off, but he regenerate.... there's got to be a better way to destroy him somehow!
Super Light: but how, he transforms like me and now he can regenerate.... how are we going to kill him....

Shadow was just figuring out how he beat him before in the past. in a flesh back, he remember the time when he destroy him by blasting his eye, which that gave Shadow an idea.

Super Shadow: his eye....
Super Light: what?
Super Shadow: his eye, that's how we destroy him, we got to go for the eye!
Super Sonic: oh yeah, it might be our only chance we ever have.
Super Light: but what good is that going to do.
Super Sonic: believe me, Light.... I seen what Shadow did in past before you came around, just trust us on this one.
Super Light: if you say so....
Super Shadow: then lets go!

So they head tours Black Hazard to go for the eye, they did their spin dash, but Black Hazard just stood there.

Black Hazard: hahaha, they'll never learn, no matter how hard they try, they can not beat me now that I am invenable.

They hit his eye and he screaming and roaring at the same time.

Black Hazard: Gyyyyyyahhh!!! MY EYE!!!

As soon they heard that, makes them want to go for it again.

Super Light: whow, did you see that?!
Super Sonic: I sure do!
Super Shadow: quick, now our chance!
Super Sonic: yeah, let blast this monster!

All three of them aimed their hands at Black Hazard and shot a huge energy ball at him, then Black Hazard disappear again.

Super Sonic: wha....
Super Light: where he go?

Black Hazard appears out of nowhere and strikes them with his tail, fall them to land on the ground of the moon.

Black Hazard: you fools.... you'll think your super forms can stop me!
Super Shadow: we don't think we can, we know we can.

Shadow start blasting and Black Hazard has disappeared to somewhere else again.

Super Shadow: darn! He got away.... where he go now!
Super Sonic: relax buddy.... he probably didn't go too fare from here.
Super Shadow: why should I relax, Sonic.... the leader of the Black Arms is somewhere out here in space and tell me to relax!
Super Sonic: no, I'm just saying he could be up to something that he making a pain to get rid of us somehow.
Super Light: well what do we do?
Super Sonic: we're got of find him that's what.... so here's what I'm thinking.... Light, why don't stay right here while me and your brother go find Black Hazard and if you found him, warned by calling us on your Commlink.
Super Light: I don't know, Sonic....
Super Sonic: look, I'm not getting rid of you, I'm just saying just keep your eye open and if see this creature, warn us.... sounds fare.
Super Light: hmm.... I guess I'll try....
Super Sonic: good....

So Sonic & Shadow flew off to find Black Hazard while Light finds him on the moon. He been searching and looking for him, but nothing.

Super Light: hmm, where's that one eye dragon like prototype hiding at?

Light's getting really tired, but then he looked up. He see something glowing in the sky.

Super Light: what the?

Light looked closer and he see Black Hazard glowing his eye.

Super Light: Black Hazard!! What's he doing?!

Black Hazard looks like he was aiming at Sonic & Shadow.

Super Light: oh no!

He was trying to warn them with his Commlink, but it broke because after the strick from Black Hazard's tail.

Super Light: DANG IT!!! uh.... Hold on guys, I'm coming!

Light fly off to save them, Then while Sonic & Shadow wern't paying attention, Black Hazard fires out a sweeping beam from his eye and aim right tours them. as they release their in danger, Light sreams at them when the beam is coming to blast them.

Super Light: Sonic, Shadow..... GET OUTTA THE WAY!!!
Super Sonic & Super Shadow: Light?

Light push them out of the way and he's been hit from the sweeping beam. Light save there lifes by took the shot from Black Hazard, he was in a horrible pain and they see him being badly hurt and wounded.

Super Shadow: .... Light....
Super Sonic: oh no!

They went up to Light to help him up.

Super Sonic: Light, are alright?
Super Light: (in a really wounded voice.) I.... think so.... whew, I don't think I can move my arm abet.

Shadow move his arm a little, he see a wound on the side of his stomach.

Super Shadow: this is bad.... he's badly hurt.
Super Sonic: oh dang....
Super Light: no, I can still fight. it's not that bad....
Super Shadow: yes it is, Light.... if you continue to fight like this, you might die!
Super Light: Shadow, please.... you guys need my help.

Shadow couldn't let Light go on fighting when he's hurt badly, even if Light's was apart of him, but instead Shadow let him continue to fight.

Super Shadow: alright, just try not to get killed and be more careful....
Super Light: sure thing, Shadow.
Super Sonic: ok, now you two stop talking and let destroy him!

So they flew off to get Black Hazard for what he has to Light and now they'll make sure this creature will pay.

Black Hazard: those three will never learn.

He fire out a sweeping beam again, but it miss them, they use Chaos Control to transport somewhere else.

Black Hazard: wha.... where are they?

Shadow kicked his head, knocking him to where Light is to pound him to Sonic now, then Sonic grab his tail and throwing him to the Eclipse Cannon. He got stab right through the cannon.

Black Hazard: Ahhhhhh!

He couldn't move its way out. Sonic, Shadow & Light were right in of him, a chance to finish him off for good.

Super Shadow: .... now I'll finish where I started in past that you ruin.
Black Hazard: whew, whew, you fool.... I made you from my blood and you're going to get rid of me when I gave your life!
Super Shadow: maybe so, you may give me life, but you were using me to do your dirty work and now it's time for you to meet the devil.
Black Hazard: well then, if this how you want it, then so be it!

Black Hazard's eye was glowing, then something else happen, Sonic and the others were feeling wired.

Super Sonic: hey, what's going....?
Super Light: what's he doing?

Amy, Tails, Knuckles, & Rouge felt it too.

Knuckles: awww, I feeling wired for some reason.
Tails: something wrong with us.

And it's not just them, he's even doing the same thing to the people of Station Square. Black Hazard was absorbing there life force all around them and he pull Shadow right tours him for a moment.

Black Hazard: now that I got where I want you, I'm got to ask you this one more time, if you let me have the Super Emerald, I'll spared your life on long with your friends and the people of Station Square, now either you hand over the emerald or else....
Super Shadow: err, or else what?
Black Hazard: or else I'll take back the life I gave you, along with your friend and brother.

Shadow couldn't let him have the Super Emerald, even Sonic doesn't wouldn't let him take it either.

Super Sonic: don't do it, Shadow.... do not let him have the Super Emerald, you know what he'll do when he gets his hands on it.
Black Hazard: shut it, hedgehog.... first I'll take down your friend, his brother and then you.... now are you going to give me the black emerald or not?
Super Shadow:.... sorry, Black Hazard.... but I'm giving up this emerald for no one, even if it does cost me my own life.... you can eat me or blast me, but I'm not giving the Super Emerald to the likes of you!
Black Hazard: very well.... I'll start with you first.

Black Hazard open his mouth again, Sonic and the others watch as their still weak and the black hedgehog is about to be killed by a monster that come back for revenge. Light couldn't stand for it as he got that wound on the side of his stomach, from all the things Shadow done for him and before Sonic & Knuckles found him in his capsule and bought him to their world, Light close his eyes and he was thinking in his mind.

Super Light: (Shadow.... I'm sorry that I got us into this, but I like to thank Sonic for finding me and got us meet again. You been like a brother and father to me and for all the things you been doing for me, it's time that I return the favor.... I'm Light.... Light the Hedgehog!)

Light grab his necklace and toke it off.

Super Light: good bye, brother.

He raise his hand up and did the Chaos Slice, it strick at Black Hazard's eye and he was yelling in pain.

Black Hazard: Awwwwww, Ahhhhhhhh!

Sonic and the others are not feeling weak anymore which now they have a chance to finish him.

Super Sonic: hey, we're free!
Super Shadow: now's our chance!

Sonic, Shadow & Light are using Chaos Blast, Black Hazard open his eye a little and he see them gathered much power for a big blow.

Black Hazard: huh.... no.... NOOOOO!

They release the Chaos Blast and blown up Black Hazard, a big explosion and all was lift of him was his head fought in space. Shadow got right in front of him to finish the job.

Black Hazard: whew, whew, you never learn will you.... whew, these human don't care about you and you're just wrecking your life for them.
Super Shadow: Sorry, you may made me, but I'm not like you.... but I'm missing you already.

Shadow aimed his hands at Black Hazard and shot a huge energy ball at him and was blown up, and then he was finally destroyed once and for all. Then Sonic gone right where Shadow is at.

Super Sonic: is he gone?
Super Shadow: yes he is....

Sonic even see his blue Chaos Emerald too.

Super Sonic: my Chaos Emerald.... it's about time I got it back.
Super Shadow: hmm, now that we're done here, lets get the others and go home.

Sonic notice something, someone else wasn't with them.

Super Sonic: hey, where's Light?

Shadow found that out too, Light was gone missing.

Super Shadow: Light.... Light.... where did he go?
Super Sonic: wait, there he is!

They found him fought in space. Sonic & Shadow went over to get Light, he change back into his white self again.

Super Shadow: he normal....
Super Sonic: it musted been that explosion we cost when we use Chaos Blast.
Super Shadow: well he was hurt from the shot that we didn't know what was coming to us.... I'll wake him.

Shadow pick him up, he try moving him abet, but nothing. Light couldn't move at all.

Super Shadow: Light.... come on, brother.... wake up, it's time to go home now.... Light!
Super Sonic: what's wrong, Shadow?
Super Shadow: I don't know?

He try to hear a heart beat from him, Shadow couldn't hear anything. Light's heart has stop beating.

Super Shadow: no.... no, you can't do this to me!
Super Sonic: Shadow.... is he going to be alright?

The others in the ARK were seeing what was going.

Tails: something's happen out there.
Knuckles: what.... what's happen?
Amy: yeah, what's wrong?
Tails: take a look....

They saw Shadow being upset. He close eyes slowly, Sonic was asking if Light is going to be alright.

Super Sonic: hey, is he going be okay?

Shadow shook his head.

Super Shadow: no.... he's dead.... he's gone.
Super Sonic: no, he can't be!
Super Shadow: .... but he is....

Sonic was feeling sadder and so are the others while they were watching them, they knew something like this is going to happen. Light the Hedgehog was gone forever. They carry his body and started to head back to their home world one more.

LATER.

They found a place where no one can find him, it was a abandon space ship, it seem that Eggman hasn't been using it since he went after the Chaos Emeralds in outer space and when the Metallix were finding them. So they decided to hide Light's body there, they put his body in the same capsule where Shadow use to sleep in. Shadow close the glass door and he wrote something to make it look like Light's grave, he wrote out Light the Hedgehog- the second ultimate life form and a good brother.... rest in peace. Then Shadow head up his Super Emerald to put it on top of his grave and started to walk out, but then he turn around and looked at him for one last time.

Shadow: ....rest in peace.... Light the Hedgehog.

Shadow turn back around, step out of the room and close the door down. Shadow was getting sad, he close his eyes while he put his hand on the door because for what happen to Light, Sonic and his friends were hoping if he ever going to be alright.

Sonic: Shadow.... we're sorry for what happen to Light.... is there something we can do for you?

Shadow turn right at Sonic a little, looked at everybody to see upsetting they are and he walked away so he could be alone again.

Shadow: no guys, I just want to be alone now.... I'll see ya later, guys.

He ran out of the abandon ship; they hated to see Shadow being upset again. ever since he lost Maria from the Space Colony ARK and a girl name Molly who was good friend for him was left the planet she live on because of the Metallix attack, he lost her too, now he lost the life form who was a part of him, died from a energy blast of Chaos Blast. Sonic can't stand him like this again, so he'll figure out an idea to help Shadow even it kills him.

THE NEXT DAY.

Shadow was standing on a cliff, setting there all day watching the sea with nothing to do. But then he heard someone voice, yelling his name.

Sonic: Wuzz up, Shadow!
Shadow: .... not you again....

Shadow wasn't happy to see him.

Sonic: hey, Shadow.... mind if I set with ya....
Shadow: go ahead, it no big deal.

Sonic sat down with Shadow for a moment.

Sonic: so uhm.... what's you been doing?
Shadow: nothing much, except setting here.
Sonic: oh.... well I was wondering if you can come with me on another race against Sam again .
Shadow: no thanks.
Sonic: no, well then how about we get something to eat.... we got some good chilidogs here.
Shadow: I'm not hungry.
Sonic: you're sure.... because I was going to....

Sonic seen Shadow face and he looks sadder by the minute, so Sonic have to tell him.

Sonic: alright.... come on Shadow, the reason why I came to see you is because everybody were worry about you and I am trying to make things right with you.
Shadow: I know you are trying to help me, but I just don't want to lose too many people as he is. First Maria, then Molly and now Light....
Sonic: yeah, I know.... I mean Light probably was given his life to save us from the battle yesterday, he have to do what he had to do after when you're about to get eaten by Black Doom who was in that prototype's body.
Shadow: yeah.... I gave him life to this world and he's already lifeless.... but now I got nothing to remember him by....
Sonic: well I may not have a picture of him, but I do have something that belongs to him.

Sonic grabs Shadow's hand and he put it's in his hand, he looked at it and it was Light's gold ring necklace. Shadow was surprise when he holds his brother's necklace in his hands.

Shadow: Light's necklace.... wha.... where did you get this?
Sonic: I found it in space, I found it fought around while we toke Light's body to our world and I figure you may wanted it to remember him....

Shadow holds the necklace very tight and Sonic got up so he leaves him alone.

Sonic: well I'm off.... but there is one more thing I have to ask you.... we're really sorry for what happen yesterday, I hope you forgive us.

So Sonic ran off to go some place else, Shadow has some things in his mind.

Shadow: (Sonic.... I do forgive you and the others, it's just Light was my only brother I have and he was part of me.... if I didn't tell Light the truth about why me & Gerald created him for a purpose, he would still be alive.... but thanks Sonic for coming by to see me and return something that belongs to my brother.)

As Shadow stands up and looks at that ocean, he actually put on Light's necklace for one reason.

Shadow: well Light.... it was great to see you one last time, you been a real good friend and a brother to me.... thank you for saving my life along my friends, if only you're alive right now, you could've see how much proud I am for what done for all of us.

Then Shadow feels the wind blowing all around him and he looks at the sky, he see Light's spirit in the clouds, he was smiling for Shadow as Maria & Gerald's spirit were happy as well, they were more proud of Shadow for all the things he's done for them and for everybody else, then they disappear once again. Shadow was smiled again.

Shadow: hmmhmm, but my adventure never ends here.... I still got to help Sonic and his friends from their adventures, after all.... I am Shadow the Hedgehog.... the only ultimate life form that was born to protect the people he cares and nothing can stand in my way.... but until then, good bye forever.... Light the Hedgehog.

Shadow ran off to catch up with Sonic, but as the sky grow clearly and brightly. Sonic or Shadow's adventures never ends here nor as anybody. Light maybe gone for now, but until the next time.... Light the Hedgehog and the second ultimate life form will on, rest in peace my friend.

~THE END~

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

pixiepumpkin on December 22, 2006, 5:32:50 AM

pixiepumpkin on
pixiepumpkinomg the ending was so sad i cried

lilshadowlover642 on September 23, 2006, 5:57:42 AM

lilshadowlover642 on
lilshadowlover642Cool story. I liked the sad ending. *favs*