Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Sonic's Nightmares

Sonic's adventure continues as he was having nightmares about he was going to change into his dark super form someday.

Chapter 1 - Sonic's Nightmares

Chapter 1 - Sonic's Nightmares
IN NIGHT TIME, it was raining all night as Sonic the Hedgehog was running through the fields, but then he stop right at Eggman's old abandon ship. For some reason Sonic had this feeling inside of him that he has to check on something for a moment, so he went in for a quick look around and there was nothing. He was about to leave until his Chaos Emerald was glowing like there is another emerald that is close and he found out it was coming from a room, but then he realized that this room he was going in was where an old friend known as Light the Hedgehog who died in their last battle is in Shadow's capsule along with the only emerald that has been mix from last Chaos Emeralds in that room. Sonic slowly went in and he see Light's grave, Sonic was feeling really sorry for what happen to him from the past and there probaby do anything just to bring him back, but then Sonic heard someone's voice coming from the halls.

Dr. Eggman: hurry up you two, the 7 Chaos Emeralds are somewhere in this ship and I must het my hands one before Sonic shows his blue face!
Decoe and Bocoe: yes Doctor....

Sonic heard Eggman and it seems he was trying to get the Super Emerald away from Light's grave.

Sonic: EGGMAN, what's he doing here.... I have to find out what is he up to this time.

Sonic trying to hide while Eggman and his two robots coming inside, they're in the room and they didn't see anything but old junk that hasn't been use for a long time.

Dr. Eggman: what, where are they?! The Chaos Emeralds are not here!
Decoe: but impossible.
Bocoe: the radar said they're here in this room.

But then the Doc. sees the black emerald on top of the capsule.

Dr. Eggman: wait, maybe it has something to do with that....
Decoe & Bocoe: what is it, Doctor?
Dr. Eggman: I don't know, but I bet its might be powerful enough to defect Sonic & his stupid little friends!

Eggman walks tours the Super Emerald, trys to grab it from his cold dead hands, but then he see somebody in the capsule.

Dr. Eggman: huh, what's this.... there's someone in Shadow's capsule.

He looks inside to see who it could be, then Sonic jump out nowhere.

Sonic: step away from that capsule, Doc.!

Eggman turns around, he sees Sonic standing there.

Dr. Eggman: YOU!!! How dare you come in here to my old ship you little rat!
Sonic: I just came by to say hello and stop your plans again.... Now get your hands off that emerald and step away from the capsule.
Dr. Eggman: ha, F.Y.I. blue boy.... I buld this abandon ship and I made this capsule for your old buddy, Shadow..... So I can do what ever I want and beside, what do you know about this person in this base?
Sonic: ....uhm.... well....
Dr. Eggman: ha! I didn't think so.

Eggman took the Super Emerald off the capsule as he put his hand on the glass.

Sonic: Eggman, I swear.... put that emerald back where belong, NOW!
Dr. Eggman: no way, hedgehog..... You can't tell me what to do and even if I would give this back to you, who's going to make me, hahaha!

As Eggman laugh in his throat, but something else happen. The second life form who died somehow came back to life and he break through the glass, then grabs a hold of Eggman's neck. Sonic was very surprise because of Light come back from the undead.

Dr. Eggman: ..... AHHH!!

Sonic stood there when he saw Light once again.

Sonic: ..... Light.... it's not possible.

Light still holds on to Eggman head.

Dr. Eggman: Ahhh! Would somebody please get this thing off of me!!

Light gets the Super Emerald off from Eggman's hand.

Light: hmm, you shouldn't take things that doesn't belong to you, Doctor.... now it's time to pay.
Dr. Eggman: .... WHAT!
Light: game over, egg head....

He was strangling the life out of him and Eggman couldn't move a muscle.

Dr. Eggman: Nooo!

Sonic can't believe it, he see Light's actually killed the doctor with his bare hand, then he looked at Decoe & Bocoe like he's getting them next. Light move his arm back and shot out his Chaos Slice right at them.

Decoe and Bocoe: WHOA!!!
They got blown away and there was nothing left of them. Sonic was very shock for what Light has done to them.

Sonic: Light, what have you done.... I can get you hurting Eggman, but killing him and those two his robots! you bearly know them and yet you've disintegrated them, that's gone too fare.... I should known you were a killer in the past, Shadow's brother or not, I am going to send you back in your grave and I'm not going to let you try to stop me!

Light just stand there while holding the emerald in his hands.

Light: hmm, who's said anything about killing you, I got other plans for you....

Light ran up to Sonic and slam him against the wall.

Sonic: hey, let go me you walking dead Cropse!
Light: oh, I'll let you go alright.... for a moment.

Light puts the Super Emerald right on to Sonic's forehead and he's about to do something to him.

Light: .... TRANSFORM CONTROL!!!!

For some reason, Light didn't change like he usually do and he just let Sonic go.

Sonic: huh, what did you do.... you didn't change!
Light: I'm not the one who's changing....
Sonic: what are you talking abou.... uh.... ah....

Sonic was feeling really weird, his body color was changing into something else and he was glowing darker.

Sonic: err.... what's happening to me.....
Light: hahahaha, you been saying about how much I was monster in the past.... but now it's time to see who is the true monster inside of you.

As Sonic change his new look, he stand up and kept on yelling for what he's becoming while opening his eyes all the away.

Sonic: NOOO!!!!!

Then suddenly, he woke up on top of a tree. He was just haven a nightmare the whole time, Light wasn't alive, Eggman didn't die and he didn't turned into some monster.

Sonic: whew, whew, oh man.... not the same nightmare again.

It seems Sonic had the same dream before, he doesn't know why he keeps haven that nightmare, but all he knows it was over.

Sonic: whew, what is with me today, every time I go asleep.... I keep having that dream again, what is going on with me?

Sonic was trying to relax until he heard someone from the bottom of the tree.

Amy: hey, Sonic!!
Sonic: WHOA!!!!

He fell off the tree and crash landed on his back.

Sonic: OW!
Amy: oh, Sonic.... are you okay?!
Sonic: I landed on my back, but I'm alright.

Amy helps him up and was going to ask him for something.

Amy: I'm sorry for what I did.
Sonic: no, it's fine.... I've been falling off tree some time.... so what were you yelling for?
Amy: well I glad you ask that question.... I just came by to tell you that our old friend Chris is having a party tonight and we're both invited!
Sonic: a party tonight.... well then where's it at?
Amy: it's at Chris' house and I wondering if you wanted to come.
Sonic: well let me think about this....

Sonic was trying to think, but he has nothing to do.

Sonic: well I got nothing, I'll go.
Amy: well then lets hurry up!
Sonic: okay.

Sonic & Amy were now heading tours Station Square to get to Chris' house, but until Sonic stood there like he's feeling a little weird. Then his eyes were changing as well and Amy turns around to see what's wrong.

Amy: .... Sonic.....

Then Sonic's eyes just change back for some reason.

Sonic: what the....
Amy: Sonic, are you feeling alright?
Sonic: yeah I'm fine, I musted feeling dizzy after falling off that tree.
Amy: oh.... well alright then lets go, we don't want to keep the others waiting for us.
Sonic: ..... Right....

So they ran off to go to the party, now what was up with Sonic and those nightmares about Light in his dreams and why did Sonic's eyes just change. find out later on the next chapter.

End of Chapter 1.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

TeenTitansBoy on March 20, 2007, 11:30:33 PM

TeenTitansBoy on
TeenTitansBoyThe spelling could and grammer could use a little work, good plot though. Try to add a little more flare and sparkle to it though, like putting in more original characters. I would say feel free to use my characters, but i have so many OCs and that almost all of them are in the distant 1000 year sonic future. But Lith is not.....in my timeline he is the grandfather of sonic, and speed who is sonics cousin. But i have designs for them, on paper and i have no scanner so it might take awhile for me to get their designs up but once i do feel free to use them, but give me credit!

Luckycat on January 16, 2007, 11:15:33 AM

Luckycat on
Luckycatneat!