Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Somethings Wrong With Sonic

Sonic's adventure continues as he was having nightmares about he was going to change into his dark super form someday.

Chapter 2 - Somethings Wrong With Sonic

Chapter 2 - Somethings Wrong With Sonic
At the time they got to the home of Chris Thorndyke, everybody including Sonic's friends are there, having a good time. Some of them are inside eating or dancing while some of them are outside swimming. Sonic & Amy were talking to a gather about how fun their getting.

Amy: this party is great, I haven't had this fun since the last time Chris and his family had a party.
Sonic: yeah, I know.... I mean if we didn't get transport to this world and if I haven't any trouble with the S.Team, I would never landed in his pool and he probably wouldn't save me otherwise we never would met a gather....
Amy: .... I wonder why Chris is having a party for anyway, it's not his birthday yet, why did he invite us for?
Sonic: I'm not sure, Amy.... by the way, when we got here, did you see Shadow around.... I need to have talk to him will quick.
Amy: I don't know, but I bet Tails & Cream knows.
Sonic: be right back.

So Sonic walks up to where Tails & Cream are at, they standing near a wall talking to a gather about something.

Sonic: Hey, little buddy! How's it going?
Tails: Hi Sonic....
Sonic: what you were you two doing?
Cream: we were talking about when we are going to do for tomorrow and Tails has something that he's working on for Chris & Helen.
Sonic: Really and why is it?
Tails: well me & Cream had been going out since 3 weeks and it we had a wonderful time together.

Sonic actually didn't know they been together for almost 3 weeks straight.

Sonic: huh, ya'll been going out 3 weeks, so does that mean you two are boyfriend and girlfriend now.
Tails: that's right!
Sonic: hmm, how did all this happen?
Cream: hehe, you silly.... you told me if I can go out with Tails, remember Sonic.... when you & Shadow came by and asked me to go him.

Sonic was abet confuse when she said that.

Sonic: what.... I didn't say anything about what I said.
Cream: sure you did, you ran into me and you also ask me if I should go out with Tails and I said yes when I saw you with Shadow that same day.
Sonic: but Cream, I don't know what you're talking about?
Cream: but I heard you said it....
Tails: um, Cream.... May I have a word with him, please?
Cream: .... sure, Tails.... anything you say....

So Tails takes Sonic somewhere outside that way he can tell him what's going on.

Sonic: what is up with her, I didn't remember say anything about what she said.
Tails: yeah, I know Sonic.
Sonic: well then what's with her?
Tails: Sonic, she thought the other hedgehog she saw was you.
Sonic: really, who's other hedgehog?
Tails: .... that would be Light the Hedgohog you're talking about....

When Tails said that, Sonic totally forgot about Light and what he did here in the this when he died.

Sonic: oh.... I remember now.... that explains it, Cream thought Light was me in a form disguise.... I got to tell Cream.
Tails: no Sonic, I rather you didn't....
Sonic: why not?
Tails: because for what Light did to get me & Cream actually like a gather for the very first time, I never been this much happier and I don't want to give that up, so can please don't tell her about what I said.
Sonic: um.... alright, I'm not going to tell Cream is because of Light did something for, it's because your best friend and I wouldn't ruin it for the both of you.
Tails: .... thank Sonic.... now was there something you need to ask me about....
Sonic: oh right..... so have you seen Shadow around?
Tails: yeah, he's over there standing next to that tree. Sonic: thanks....
Sonic see Shadow standing next to that tree, he was just drinking soda and watch the other do what ever their doing, so Sonic decided to go where he's at.

Sonic: What up, Shadow!
Shadow: not you again, is their anybody you can annoy besides me?!
Sonic: huh, no I'm not going to annoy you, I'm just having a good with our friends.... how come you're not joining the party with us....
Shadow: because I'm not much of a party person....
Sonic: then why did you come?
Shadow: Chris invited me that's why....
Sonic: so what's the big deal, I mean everybody we know is having a good time but you, why don't you just dance a little with any of these women here?
Shadow: who you think I am.... Mario or someone, I'm not dancing with nobody, and there's no way you're me making too.
Sonic: Shadow, I'm not making you too....
Shadow: then get out of my face and go do what ever else you do, I'm staying right here until this party over!
Sonic: .... Shadow....

It was no use of Shadow doing nothing all night, so Sonic had a thought of what he's going to say to him.

Sonic: Shadow.... you're not still upset for what happened to Light, are you?
Shadow: .... What....
Sonic: well, you haven't been happy after for what happen to him.
Shadow: oh, that.... no I'm not upset.

Sonic was steering at him for some reason and Shadow doesn't really like anybody looking at him funny.

Shadow: whew, alright.... so I miss him a little, but what should I do? I mean sure he was my only brother I ever have and there's nothing to do to change the past.
Sonic: yeah, I know Shadow.... we told you how sorry we are and we were trying to make it up to you....
Shadow: look Sonic, just forget about it. The point is that Light's dead and there's nothing I do bring him back.
Sonic: yeah, I get it, but....

Right after Sonic was talking to Shadow, Chris got everybody outside for some kind of meeting.

Chris: excuse me, may I have your attention please! ok, first off I like to thank you all for coming.... friends, family, even the ones from the other side for coming too.
Everyone Who at the Party: YOU WELCOME CHRIS!
Chris: thank you all, but now you people wondering why I brought you all out here tonight.... well ya'll already knew Helen, me & her had been known a gather ever since we were kids and we been partners for all these years.... so what I'm saying is that we....
Everyone was listen to what Chris was about to say.
Chirs: ..... decided to get married.

At the moment he said that in front of everybody, Sonic was surprise and Shadow was shocked when spit some of that soda he was drinking. Everyone was happy because of Chris & Helen are getting married.

Sonic: well I'll be dang.... our old friend is getting married with Helen.
Shadow: cough.... yeah, I notice....
Sonic: well what are we waiting for, let's go over there and graduate them!
Shadow alright....

Then Sonic and the others went to see them so they can congratulate them for what's going to be their future.

Sonic: hey, Chris.... congratulation buddy!
Amy: way a go.... Helen!
Chris: thanks guys, I don't know what to say.
Knuckles: na, don't need too.
Helen: yes, but thank you all for coming, especially you too, Shadow.

Shadow was blushing.

Shadow: um.... you're welcome....

They smiled at him and laugh. Sonic was going to ask him for something.

Sonic: hey, Chris. May I have a word with will quick?
Chris: sure thing, Sonic.

The others went inside to party more while Sonic & Chris were still outside for a quick moment.

Sonic: Chris.... I know what to tell you, but we really are proud of you.
Chris: thank you, Sonic...
Sonic: no really, ever since you were a kid.... you been helping us for years now, but now that you're grown up, you can think about your future.
Chris: yeah, you have a good point, Sonic.... just because I'm getting married, but it doesn't I don't have to forget my friends.
Sonic: course, we're best buddies and there's nothing to give up our friendship.
Chris: yeah, you & I have been friends ever since you and the others came to our world along with Eggman too.... you haven't giving up on anybody like the time when I were trying to send you and the others back home and stop you from going because I don't wonna lose a friend I had and you still didn't give up on me for that.

Sonic then looked at moon for some reason and he couldn't forget the time when he & Chris ran away and camp out when Chris' family were trying to find him.

Sonic: well you maybe right on that part, but did you also remember when we talk about that moon when I said that our worlds were met to come to a gather.
Chris: yeah, I still remember it, I couldn't forget it....
Sonic: you dang right and I mean when we do lose a gather, we can look at moon and it was like the same of both our worlds....
Chris: well tell you one thing, if I do have a family on my own, I'll will never forget the one I care.... you, Amy, Tails, Knuckles, Rouge, Cream, Cheese, and even Shadow for making my life better than it was before.... I still thank you for everything, Sonic.

So they both hug for a minute and they stop.

Sonic: now let's get inside and join the party, everybody might be waiting for us.
Chris: right.

They went back inside to join the party with the others, Amy was standing near a wall because she was just waiting for Sonic.

Sonic: hey, Amy!
Amy: hi Sonic, so what were asking Chris about?
Sonic: nothing much, just something he might do in his future.
Amy: oh.... that probably make since.
Sonic: but here's this.

Sonic hold Amy hand.

Sonic: may I have this dance?

Amy yells out loud.

Amy: YOU BET!!
Sonic: .....hehe.... ok, then let's go!

Sonic & Amy were actually dancing for the very first time, something that Amy wanted, dance with her hero.

FOR 3 HOURS LATER.

Everyone is a little tired and the party was almost over. Sonic & Amy were setting on a couch, Knuckles & Rouge were setting next them, Shadow sat on a sofa and Tails & Cream are laying on the bring bag chairs. They were all thinking what they'll do next.

Knuckles: it sure was fun while it last.
Rouge: yeah, but to bad the party is almost over.
Amy: so what do you guys want to do next?
Cream: we could play spin the bottle.
Shadow: no I don't to play that stupid game.
Tails: then what should we do, just set here.
Sonic: I don't know, I mean look at Chris & Helen.... they seem very happy together.

They look at them and Sonic was right. They seem no trouble at all.

Amy: yeah, I guess you're right.... they do look very happy.
Knuckles: hmm.... they probably can't wait for this wedding.
Rouge: aw, come on Knuckles. Can't you see how much they love a gather....
Shadow: well they are look like a good couple, however.... there one little problem here.
Sonic: .... and what's that?
Shadow: well I don't want to be main or anything, but look at Helen will fast.

They look at to see the problem. But they don't know.

Sonic: so what's wrong with her?
Shadow: well it's her legs.... she can not walk, how are they going to get married if Helen is on a wheel chair.

They haven't thought of that at first.

Sonic: oh.... now I see what you mean.
Amy: oh no....
Shadow: oh no is right, how are they going to fix that problem?
Tails: don't need too.
Knuckles: why is that, you have somthing that would help her?

Tails: told what he is up too.

Tails: in fect I do.... when Chris & I finish fixing up my work shop, he told me he was getting married and he wanted me to invents something for Helen.
Amy: wait, so you knew about this the night.
Tails: yeah, I just keep my mouth shut, it was all secret between me and him.
Sonic: really.... well don't keep us waiting.... what's this new invention?
Tails: well I'm inventing a way to help her walk batter by....

Tails was going to tell then, then suddenly, Sonic was feeling wired again.

Sonic: uhh....
Amy: .... Sonic?

Sonic wasn't moving abet that his friends don't know going on with him.

Knuckles: hey, Sonic....
Tails: you feeling alright buddy?

Then Sonic was feeling better and got up a little.

Amy: Sonic, are you okay?
Sonic: whew, I'm fine.... I musted black out for all the sudden. Now where were we?
Tails: ok, the only way to make her walk batter is by....

Sonic was felt that same feeling again, only he was acting very crazy and front of his friends. Everybody saw what Sonic's doing and he change back again.

Sonic: um.... I got a go outside will fast, I'll be back.
Amy: Sonic?
Sonic: Amy.... I just need some air, I'll be right back, I swear!

Sonic ran outside as quick as flesh and everybody want to know why acting weired tonight.

Tails: somethings up with Sonic?
Rouge: why was he acting this way? Shadow: probably ate too much chili dogs I guess.
Amy: Shadow, I think you should go out there and see what's wrong.
Shadow: me! Oh fine, I'll go check!

LATER.

Sonic still felt that feeling, some reason he couldn't control it.

Sonic: err.... what is happening to m....AHHHH!!

Shadow got outside to find out what was Sonic up too.

Shadow: alright, what is going here, is Eggman around here?

Then suddenly, Sonic's eyes was changing again, they were glowing into whiter by the minute. Shadow couldn't even see his face.

Shadow: hey, I'm talking you, Sonic....

He can't even speak up while his eyes are glowing.

Shadow: alright, this isn't funny.... I'm really serious this time, are you even listen to me, Sonic!

Shadow grabs his shoulder and then for that quick moment, Sonic turns around and pound Shadow in the face, knocking him against the wall and suddenly Sonic's eyes change back to normal. Sonic didn't notice anything.

Sonic: huh.... what was that all about?

Sonic didn't remember a thing until he found Shadow laying on the ground, he was pretty knock out after for that punch.

Sonic: .... Shadow....

He tried to help him out.

Sonic: Shadow.... talk to me.... what the heck happen to you.... who did to you!

Knuckles, Tails & Chris came out to find out them self.

Knuckles: alright now, what's going on out here?

They saw Shadow laying on the ground as he was unconches and they think Sonic might has something to do about it.

Knuckles: whoa!
Tails: what happen to Shadow?

Sonic doesn't know what he got himself into.

Chris: .... Sonic... what did you do?
Sonic: Chris.... I..... Err!!!

They saw him going down to his knee with his hands on his head. Sonic felt it again and he can't control it.

Chris: Sonic....
Sonic: .... Chris.... HELP ME!!!

Why was Sonic acting this way and why did he hurt Shadow for, find out on the next chapter.

END OF CHAPTER 2.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment