Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Brothers Once Again

Sonic's adventure continues as he was having nightmares about he was going to change into his dark super form someday.

Chapter 4 - Brothers Once Again

Chapter 4 - Brothers Once Again
At Eggman's Base, the doc. was up to something in his lab all by himself, making a new robot for Sonic & his friends.

Dr. Eggman: haha, it's almost compete, now all I need is data on one Sonic's friends and one more Chaos Emerald, I got 6 more emeralds and I need that last one. Where can it be?

While Eggman trying to figure out where that one Chaos Emerald is, Decoe & Bocoe ran into lab to get Eggman.

Decoe & Bocoe: Doctor, Doctor!
Dr. Eggman: what is it now!
Decoe: we got some good news and we got some bad news.
Dr. Eggman: really, then tell me what's the good news.
Bocoe: the good news is E-156 Cobra found the seventh emerald.
Dr. Eggman: uh ha, now we're in business, so what's the bad news?

They both looked at Eggman and they have to say it.

Decoe: it seems Sonic has it and E-156 Cobra was destroyed.
Dr. Eggman: WHAT!! When did this happen?
Bocoe: it happen today.
Dr. Eggman: alright, show the video clip.

They show him the video on the computer, E-156 Cobra has camera that showed Sonic been joking.

Dr. Eggman: so how did E-156 Cobra get destroyed?!
Decoe: well there was somebody that looks like another hedgehog.
Dr. Eggman: let me see this hedgehog.

Decoe show him the photo clips of the hedgehog, but Eggman couldn't see it, they were all too dark that he can't see him.

Dr. Eggman: I can't see the intruder, it too dark to see the face. It must be that good for nothing black hedgehog, Shadow!

Eggman comes down abet and he was figuring how to get the Chaos Emerald that Sonic has with him.

Dr. Eggman: okay, so now we know where that last emerald, but now we need to get it from Sonic.... and when I compete my new robot, it will finally finish off Sonic and his friends.... and nothing can stand in my way.... hahahaha!

MEANWHILE.

In Amy's house, Light was still asleep and laying on the couch while Sonic & Amy wondering how he come back to life and what they're going to do with him.

Sonic: ok, this is starting to scare me, what in the world is Light doing in here in this house?
Amy: I don't know, I never see a real dead guy in my house.... I just want to know why he's doing here.
Sonic: this all confusing, how can a dead white hedgehog be alive in the first place?!
Amy: how should I know, it's not like he faked his own death.
Sonic: it could be, I still don't understand of anything about this..... This is not getting us anywhere, but I got a get rid of him.
Amy: what.... why?!
Sonic: because this life form almost got me killed when Knuckles & I first bought him to this world and I'm not going to let him try to kill me again!
Amy: you can't be serious....
Sonic: Amy, he is not one of Eggman's robots and this isn't Shadow disguise himself as Light to make a fool out of me, this here is the real Light sleeping on your couch in your house.
Amy: ok, I see what you mean, so what do we do?
Sonic: first off I'm going to get him out of here and I take him to Chris' lab.

Right when he was going to take him, Light was starting to wake up.

Light: ..... Ahh.....
Sonic: oh no, he's waking up!
Amy: he is?
Sonic: oh yeah, run to the door!

Light was getting up and he sees Sonic & Amy steering at him, he was a little dizzy and he looked at his hands for some reason, see if he can feel anything.

Light: ..... crap, I died again and now I'm in some kind a research lab so they can cut me open....

They can't believe it with their own eyes, Light is fully alive and still talking.

Light: oh hi, it nice to see you two lovebirds again....
Amy: Ahhhhh!
Sonic: Amy, run to the door!

Sonic & Amy were about to run to the door, but it was locked as Light see them scared.

Light: oh boy....

Light off the couch so he can try to come them down.

Light: hey, hey, come down guys. It me, Light.... you two were attacked a robot and I save ya'll both life.
Amy: no it impossible, you're supports to be dead, we saw your death!
Light: yeah I know, I'm as much confuses either.
Sonic: but how.... you aren't support to be here!
Light: if you both relax for a minute, maybe I can remember how I got here.

They both come down a little and set down to listen of Light needs to say.

Light: alright, now first off I don't how I'm alive and why.... but you two been past out when I rescue ya both, then I carried the both you and found your house Amy.
Amy: how did you know where I live....
Light: there was a sign outside that said Amy Rose's House.
Amy: oh....
Light: yeah, so I figure your door might be unlock and I put you two in the bedroom while you rest and then I past out, landed on the floor.
Sonic: past out, how could you just past out.
Light: I don't know, when I beat that robot.... I feel something is missing.

Sonic doesn't know what he's talking until he notices something on him, the only thing that Light missing was his gold ring necklace.

Sonic: (the necklace, a course.... and I know who has it.) excuse me, I got to make a phone call will fast.

So Sonic tries to find the phone.

MAINWHILE AT TAILS' WORK SHOP.

Tails was finishing his new invention for Helen, it seem to be a blet for anybody that can actually walk.

Tails: it almost done.... there, it's finish.

Tails holds it up and showed it to someone that was with him.

Tails: so Shadow, what do you think of it?
Shadow: .... you made a belt for a wheel chair young girl, what good is a belt going to helped her to make her walk better?
Tails: I don't know, I just need to test it on Helen, but she is not here right now.
Shadow: so what are you going to do with it?
Tails: well I'm going to hang on to it when the next time Chris & Helen come over, so anyway.... how's your eye.
Shadow: it's perfectly fine, I don't have a black eye.... or at least I can't tell.
Tails: .... I see what you mean....

Just then Tails' phone ranged.

Tails: hmm, who could that be in this hour?
Shadow: hold on, I'll get it....
Tails: alright, I'll see if I can hide this belt somewhere.

Shadow walks to the phone and answered it.

Shadow: Tails is busy right now, can I take a message.
Sonic: [Shadow.... thanked goodness you're there!]
Shadow: YOU! What is it now!
Sonic: [I see you're still mad.]
Shadow: you're dang right I'm mad, you hit my face and you're lucky I didn't get a black eye either.... what do you want with me this time!
Sonic: [look I have a bigger problem right now.... I went to Light's grave and he somehow is alive and he's now walking around in Amy's House!]
Shadow: Sonic, Light is dead and there is no way he can't be alive!
Sonic: [but he is alive.... Light is in living room talking to Amy.]
Shadow: oh yeah, well you know what I think.... I think you're....

While Sonic is hearing of what Shadow has to say on the phone and it must be very bad, Light came in the kitchen with him.

Light: hey, Sonic.... who you talking too?

Sonic hand over the phone to Light.

Sonic: say hello to your brother, I'll be in the living room.

Light was hearing Shadow voice.

Shadow: [and another thing, you must be really that....]
Light: hi Shadow!
Shadow: [what the.... who's this?]
Light: it me, Light....

Shadow didn't know that was Light's voice on the phone.

Shadow: .... what.... no it can't be.
Light: [but it is.... your friends Sonic & Amy were attacked by a robot and I brought them in Amy's House.]
Shadow: but that's impossible, how could you be still alive.
Light: [that's what I was wondering and I think it has something to do with the Super Emerald.]

Shadow was thinking.

Shadow: do you still have the emerald?
Light: [yes.]
Shadow: alright, just stay there, I coming over to check on you, can you do that....
Light: [sure thing, Shadow.]
Shadow: good, I'll be right there.

They both hanged and Shadow is getting Tails to fly him at Amy's home.

Tails: so who was it?
Shadow: Tails, we got to get going!
Tails: what.... why?
Shadow: I'll explain on the way, we need to get to Amy's House now.

While they're going to Amy's House on the X-Tornado. For 20 minute, Sonic was waiting on the window, while Light was talking with Amy. Then Sonic sees Shadow & Tails have made it.

Sonic: finally....

Sonic ran to the door to open up, then he step outside to get them.

Sonic: thank goodness you're here....
Shadow: where is he?
Sonic: he's in there, but you could at lease give me a good....

Shadow ran into the house before Sonic was going to say something.

Sonic: ..... Thank you....
Tails: alright, can somebody explain what's going on.
Sonic: come inside and see for your self.

So he gets Tails to go in and when they got in, Tails see Shadow standing around because he sees Light in person.

Tails: HOLY COW!
Sonic: see what I mean.
Tails: but he was.... how did he....
Shadow: guys, may I handle this please, I want to be alone with him.

Sonic was going to tell him.

Sonic: alright, come on Amy, Tails.... lets just go outside so these two have brother talk.

So they gone outside while Shadow need to have a word with Light.

Shadow: Light.... is this really you or I'm just gone insane for some reason?
Light: no, this is really me in person.
Shadow: you're not a ghost are you?
Light: nope....
Shadow: oh great, first me, now you.... how in the world can you be still alive.
Light: you got me.... I was much as confuse as those two out there and I thought they knew about it.
Shadow: huh....

Shadow notices something about Light.

Shadow: hey, what happen to that wound on the side of your stomach.

Light look on his right side and it was gone.

Light: huh.... that's funny, it's gone.... like it just recovers on its own.
Shadow: wait.... give me the Super Emerald.
Light: ok.... beside, this belongs to you anyway.

Light gave him the Super Emerald back to Shadow, he trying to see something, but then it glowed again.

Shadow: hmm....
Light: what is it?
Shadow: Light, did you felt the Emerald's power before you safe Sonic & Amy's life.
Light: actually, I think so.... when I woke up, I thought I felt something inside of me and I saw Super Emerald was glowing bigger like one of the Chaos Emeralds was near by and found out it was Sonic's emerald.... what could it mean.

Shadow was figured that himself.

Shadow: the Super Emerald musted revive you by giving it's power with Chaos Emerald.
Light: really....
Shadow: oh yeah, if it is.... then we might as well find out why your now living.
Light: how are we going to do that?
Shadow: by going over Chris to see if he can find anything between you and this emerald. Come on I got to get you to his house.

But when Shadow was going to take Light to the home of Chris Thorndyke, he has some things to tell him.

Shadow: .... Light.... there's something I need to tell you.
Light: yeah, what's that....
Shadow: well after when I saw your death, I thought I lost you for the second time and I don't know what to think anymore.
Light: well in cast if you want to know, I saw Maria again.
Shadow: .... What.....
Light: Maria, I saw her spirit, she was an angel.
Shadow: she was....
Light: oh yes, and she was pound of you for what you done to make her happy.
Shadow: huh.... what was she like?
Light: same age, but much beautiful than I realized and she really missed you as much as I.

Shadow then has a tear coming from his right eye.

Light: Shadow, are you crying?
Shadow: what, no I'm not crying, I just had something in my eye.... but now I know how Maria was like now.... oh, I almost forgot.

He pulls out something that was in his shoe. It was Light's gold ring necklace, an item that keep Light from losing out of energy.

Light: my necklace....
Shadow: yep, I kept it for the past 3 week when you weren't around.

Light has a flesh back and remembered when him, Shadow & Sonic fought the monster that cost his own death. Light couldn't forget that scene and he'll never will.

Shadow: now before I give this back to you, I want you to promise me....
Light: oh yeah..... What is it?
Shadow: I want you to take good care of your self this time; I don't want you to get your self killed again....
Light: ok, Shadow....
Shadow: I mean it Light, I already lost 2 of the ones I care and I don't want to make you my third, in this world we have one mad scientist around here that will tried to trick you or try to hurt you. that robot you face may look easy for you, but this mad man will find away to beat one of us if he gets the chance and probably will mastered your Transform Control for all we know.... so please promise me that you will take good care of your self and try not to ran anymore trouble, do you understand me?!

Light hate to see Shadow mad again, so he'll try to stay out of danger for now on.

Light: alright, I'll stay out of trouble, but I'm not doing this because you told me too, I doing this because we're brothers and we look out for a gether and for our new friends....
Shadow: that's more like it.

Shadow then give the necklace back to Light, he put it on and he smiled.

Light: hmm, it's been awhile since I haven't warn it.

Shadow & Light huge a gether for a moment.

Shadow: it's great to have you back, Light....
Light: ..... And it's nice to see you again, Shadow....

Sonic, Amy & Tails were watching them in the window; they see they were getting along as well.

Amy: awww, isn't that sweet, two brother getting along....
Tails: yeah, I guess Light wasn't so bad after all.
Sonic: yeah, maybe....

Sonic has something in his mind.

Tails: what do you mean, Sonic?
Sonic: well look at him, how's a white hedgehog be bought back to life with that black emerald.
Amy: well Shadow said they're going to Chris' house, why don't you go with them?
Sonic: what....
Amy: well come on, we don't know how he came back to life when we saw him.... and beside, you might as well visit Chris and tell him what we're been doing....
Tails: she got you there, Sonic.... you had to tell Chris of what's going on.
Sonic: alright.... I'll go with them.

Sonic then looks through that window and steers at Light, he was thinking that Light might be up to something.

Sonic: ( well Light, you may already had everybody else fooled, but not me.... where ever you go, I'm going to keep my eye on you, I'll be watching your move and I'll see what you're really up too my friend.)

END OF CHAPTER 4.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment