Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - The Secret Of The Super Emerald

Sonic's adventure continues as he was having nightmares about he was going to change into his dark super form someday.

Chapter 5 - The Secret Of The Super Emerald

Chapter 5 - The Secret Of The Super Emerald
Somewhere in Station Square, three of the hedgehogs are at Chris' house so they can find out how the Super Emerald revived Light. Sonic found Chris in his lab with Chuck, he was going to tell him about what he did today and what he's been up too lately.

Sonic: hey, Chris!
Chris: Sonic.... how's it going?
Sonic: nothing much, um.... say are you busy?
Chris: no, me & Grandpa are thinking something for my wedding, so what do you want, buddy.
Sonic: well I need to talk with you alone.
Chris: alright.

So they went outside to have a talk and Shadow was also with them.

Chris: oh hi, Shadow.... what bring you here?
Shadow: well that's why we need you out here.
Chris: really, what's up....
Sonic: do you remember yesterday when you told me to go to Light's grave?
Chris: yeah....
Shadow: well he called today and he told me what he's been doing and why....
Chris: oh, so you guys came here to tell me about this....
Sonic: not really, the whole reason why we're here is because there's someone you need to meet.
Chris: .... and who could that be?

Shadow yells out somebody to come out.

Shadow: ok, you can come out now.... Chris, allow you to meet.... my brother, Light the Hedgehog.

Light came out behind the tree and ran up to them.

Light: hi Chris, nice to see you again.
Chris: what..... Hey, how did you know my name?
Light: well from the last 3 weeks when you thought Sonic was me.... I was the one who told you if you can help Tails to fix his work shop.
Chris: I see, excuse me for a second.....

Chris was whispering to Sonic.

Chris: Sonic, I thought you said he was dead.
Sonic: he was....
Chris: then why is Light him self doing here.... there is no way a dead guy just walks around alive.
Sonic: oh like Shadow wasn't when we saw him again.... look the second reason why we're here because somehow Light got revived with this.

Sonic holds the Super Emerald in his hand.

Chris: what in the world is that?
Sonic: this is the Super Emerald, the one I don't want to tell you about.... but somehow this emerald revived Light and we need to know how this possible....
Chris: hmm, I don't how can I find out the secret, but maybe Grandpa can....
Shadow: then let's ask him.

So now they got Chuck if he can find out the secret of the Super Emerald, he put in a machine where he can scan it and see something inside of it on his computer. Chuck see it's power inside of it and he might know how it revive Light.

Chuck: hmm, well whatever this emerald did to Light musted gave alot of energy.
Sonic: like how....
Chuck: the Super Emerald that Shadow said this emerald was created by Prof. Gerald Robotnik right, so he musted need this emerald's power by mixed with those last Chaos Emerald to make it into one powerful.
Shadow: so what does that mean....
Chuck: it mean it has enough to bring any dead person to life by giving it full power and regenerate the body to make them look like their self again.
Shadow: are you saying that my brother has a second chance of living.
Chuck: you got it!

Shadow grabs the Super Emerald and walks out from the lab to find Light.

Sonic: hey, where you going?
Shadow: I'm going to tell Light the good news.
Sonic: where is he?
Shadow: he's outside, I told him to wait until we found anything.... I'll see you guys later.
Sonic: but what are you going to do that Super Emerald.....
Shadow: keep it, after all this emerald was mine and I need to keep it save.

So Shadow leaves them and takes Light with him as Sonic was still with Chris & Chuck.

Chris: Sonic, you think he'll be ok to let him have it?
Sonic: well it his emerald, not ours....
Chris: well at least those nightmares are gone now that Light is back, right?
Sonic: not really....
Chris: why is that....

Sonic tells Chris his new nightmare.

Sonic: well you said go to Light's grave ask him forgiveness.... I did and I still having those nightmares again only this one is different.
Chris: really, what's it about....
Sonic: about I was in my world and there was a dark creature destroying our homes.
Chris: what did look like?
Sonic: I don't know, I couldn't see it.... then I saw Amy scared and.... she said something like I was going to hurt her and I attacked her.... what does that mean Chris?
Chris: I have no idea, Sonic.... just don't worry about it. What ever this dark creature you're talking about is just part of your dream that all....
Sonic: yeah, but I'm still having them....
Chris: but those dreams won't hurt you.
Sonic: yeah, that's true.... well I got a get going....
Chris: wait....

Chris has something to tell Sonic.

Chris: listen since the wedding is 5 days, do you want to be the best man?
Sonic: what.... you want me to be your best man.

Chris: well sure, you been my friend for years and I will like you to be.
Sonic: hmm, well I am invited to your wedding, but I'll be glad to be your best man.... so where this wedding at....
Chris: it at the Emerald Coast Resort right where near the beach is at.
Sonic: .... well as long as I don't go near any ocean then I'm ok with that....
Chris: hmm, deal.... just don't be late...
Sonic: alright, I'll see at the wedding....

So now Sonic ran again, away from Chris' house. Then Sonic went back to his home world and when he got back for an hours, he was laying on a tree, trying to get some sleep. Sonic gets that worst dream again and he woke up as quickly as he can.

Sonic: ahhh!

Then he fell off the tree, landed on his back again in pain.

Sonic: ow! Not again.... ow, that hurt.

While Sonic tries to get up, he someone with a green bag flying and land right where Sonic at.

Bokkun: hahaha, boy! You must have a real fall on you back did ya, hahaha!
Sonic: not you again, what is it now.
Bokkun: Dr. Eggman has a little message for ya.

Bokkun pull out the little yellow TV, showed Eggman's face on the screen.

Dr. Eggman: hi Sonic, long time no see.... in cast if you wondering, I know you have the last Chaos Emerald on you right now and I know you were at my old space ship.... now you either give me the emerald the easy or do I have to take it the hard way!

The message was over and Bokkun is waiting for the big bang.

Bokkun: now I'm you sure will get a big bang out of this, hahaha!

Right before Sonic was going to stand back, he then felt something inside of him again, his eyes just change and he looks angry.

Bokkun: huh....
Sonic: err!
Bokkun: Sonic, is something wrong?

Sonic grab the TV that was going to blow up and throw it in air then boom, the message was destroyed as Bokkun is now afread as Sonic's going to do something to him.

Bokkun: wha! Uh, haha, I guess I should go and get out of your way.

Bokkun tries to fly away, but then Sonic grab his leg.

Bokkun: wha....

Then he pound Bokkun which it flew him sky high.

Bokkun: WHOA!!!!

Bokkun was gone and Sonic's eyes just change back to normal again.

Sonic: huh, hey.... where Bokkun, usually he always blow me up with those messages.... oh well, I guess he just flies away with out a bomb this time. Well I got to get going, I can go for a Chilidog at Mobius.

Sonic went off to go somewhere again, what was going with Sonic, why did he felt that same feeling again and got rid of Bokkun. Find out later on the next chapter.

END OF CHAPTER 5

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment