Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Tricking Eggman

Sonic's adventure continues as he was having nightmares about he was going to change into his dark super form someday.

Chapter 6 - Tricking Eggman

Chapter 6 - Tricking Eggman
In somewhere at 7:30 p.m. at Mobius, Sonic was eating at restaurant where he can eat chilidogs and other fast food. He's been in there for 30 minute until Amy finds him setting as she going right where he's at.

Amy: hi Sonic....
Sonic: Amy, what are you doing here?
Amy: I saw you at window, so did Chris find anything on Light.
Sonic: well we found out the Super Emerald did something to him alright....
Amy: what did it do?
Sonic: it gave enough power to revive him and it regenerates his body.
Amy: really, so where is Light now?
Sonic: he went with Shadow.
Amy: huh, but Sonic.... he wasn't with Shadow, the only one who's with him is Chris.
Sonic: What! He's not, well then where is Shadow & Chris?
Amy: last time I saw them, they were heading tours Tails' work shop.
Sonic: .... I got to get over there....
Amy: Sonic.... wait!

Sonic alright toke off running.

Amy: oh, what is with him today, he's been acting weird for the past 3 weeks.... I wonder what's wrong with him.

MAINWHILE.

Sonic was at Tails' workshop; see if Shadow or Chris are really there.

Sonic: this I got a see.

Sonic went inside of Tails' work shop and found Tails working on something for the X-Tornado.

Sonic: Tails....
Tails: hi Sonic....
Sonic: what are you doing?
Tails: I'm creating a new weapon for the X-Tornado.
Sonic: really, what is it....
Tails: it's like Sonic Power Cannon from the Blue Typhoon, only it's for the X-Tornado.
Sonic: hmm, I see.... so when are you going to fin.... wait a minute what am I talking about, Amy told me Shadow & Chris were here, have you seen them by any chance?
Tails: yeah, they were getting the tools I need for this invention.
Sonic: well where are they....
Tails: they're over there.

He see Shadow & Chris are at the box, Sonic was very confuse because he see Chris as his aduit self and he wasn't suppose to turn into aduit in the world their in.

Sonic: (you got to be kidding me.)

Sonic go other to they're at.

Sonic: Shadow, what are you doing?
Shadow: I'm helping Tails, what does look like....
Sonic: look like you're hiding something.
Shadow: like what....
Sonic: well for one thing, Light was with you when you lift at Chris' house, is that right.... Light!

He steers at Chris in the face.

Chris: Light, I'm not Light....
Shadow: yeah, what makes you think that Chris is Light?
Sonic: A. because in this world, Chris turn into a kid here, B. you don't hang around with Chris that much, and C. because that Light's necklace around his neck.

Shadow stop trying to hide Light anymore.

Shadow: whew, he got you Light. You might as well change back.

So Light turn himself back to normal and Sonic smiled.

Light: ok, you got me.
Sonic: it wasn't that hard.
Light: Sonic, Shadow was just trying to help me....
Sonic: by disguise yourself as someone else.... Shadow, these people here doesn't know him and you trying to hide him.
Shadow: hey, I was trying to protect him after for what happen last time you brought Light here in this work shop.
Sonic: whoa, wait! First off all I did is bring him here and Light tries to blow this work shop with me & Tails in it.
Shadow: only because he been taking orders from somebody in his head.

Sonic just had it, which he decided to leave a little bit early.

Sonic: you know what, I had enough of this. I'm out of here.
Light: wait, where are you going?
Sonic: anywhere that I can stay away from you!

As soon Sonic ran out, Light was wondering why he so mad.

Light: what's up with him?
Shadow: nothing, he still thinks you're trying to kill him again.
Light: really.... why is that?
Shadow: I have no idea, he keeps having these nightmares about you and some kind of dark creature.
Light: ..... Hmm.... that's what he thinks, you mean he had dream about me trying to kill him or turn him into a monster.
Shadow: if that's what it seems to be.

Light had never thought that Sonic thinks that he was trying to kill him, but whatever those nightmares mean, it might actually happen.

LATER.

Sonic was somewhere in town of Mobius, hoped that no one wasn't following him.

Sonic: hmm, they're not following; man why did Shadow try to hide Light if somebody heard or sees him. I mean I got a bad feeling with him around, he might.... hey, where everybody go?

He found out everybody were gone like their trying to hide, but then he see a huge shadow covering over him.

Sonic: what in the...
Dr. Eggman: HAHAHAHA!

He looked up and sees Eggman with his huge robot, I wonder if this the Egg head was talking about.

Sonic: Eggman!
Dr. Eggman: HAHAHA, I been looking all over for ya....
Sonic: what do you want with me....
Dr. Eggman: you know what I want, you got the last Chaos Emerald with you and I need it for my invention.
Sonic: No Way!
Dr. Eggman: I knew you'll say that.... E-148, show him the girl!

E-148 holds up someone on his right hand, it was Amy who was in trouble.

Amy: Sonic!
Sonic: Amy, let her go!
Dr. Eggman: not until you hand over Chaos Emerald! Oh and by the way, the next time you leave from a restaurant, make sure that she not alone.

Sonic has no other choice but to give him what he wants.

Sonic: fine, I'll give you the emerald.
Dr. Eggman: that's more like it.... now you know that I always be prepared....

Then Suddenly, Someone came out of no where cut off E-148 hand, where it holds Amy.

Dr. Eggman: What!

Eggman was disrupted as Sonic has a chance now.

Sonic: Alright!

Sonic does spin dash and blown the robot apart.

Dr. Eggman: oh no, what have you done!
Sonic: me, you were disrupted.
Dr. Eggman: enough give me the Chaos Emerald now!
Voice: well he would, but there's one problem....

Dr. Eggman finds the guys who save Amy which it turn out another Sonic.

Sonic: which one is the real Sonic who has it?
Dr. Eggman: wha.... two Sonic!

The real Sonic saw his other self which mean Light use his Transform Control to fool Eggman, so Sonic has an idea.

Sonic: uh yeah, so which one has the Chaos Emerald.
Dr. Eggman: will that's easy, all I have to do is to check the radar and.... wha!!

He sees that there were 2 Chaos Emeralds on the other 2 Sonic.

Dr. Eggman: 2 CHAOS EMERALDS!
Light: (in Sonic form.) that right, it means one of us has the real Chaos Emerald and you have to pick which one is the real Sonic that carry it.
Sonic: and you got 10 second.... starting now.

Dr. Eggman was very confused of which one is the real Sonic.

Dr. Eggman: oh dang.... which one?
Sonic & Light: 10, 9, 8, 7....

He was trying to think, but egg head really has no idea which one.

Sonic & Light: 4, 3, 2....
Sonic: come on Eggman, your time is almust up....
Light: don't make us say the last number!
Dr. Eggman: err.... I can't choose!

So they're going to say it.

Sonic: very well....
Sonic & Light: 1!!

As his time was up, Shadow was right behind him as Eggman turns around and see him with Amy's hammer in his hands.

Shadow: you shouldn't leave Amy's hammer up here.
Dr. Eggman: .... oh dang....

Shadow hits him in the head very hard and Eggman was knock down unconchly, then Shadow landed Eggman's Egg Mobile and Light change back to his normal self.

Shadow: that worked perfectly.
Light: you say it, bro.
Sonic: hold on, you two been following me all day and ya'll plan this on Eggman.
Light: well it worked did it....
Shadow: yeah, Eggman is down.... what more do you want?
Sonic: well for one thing, where's the other emerald that Eggman was yelling about.
Light: we don't have the other Chaos Emerald, I use the Super Emerald to use my Transform Control.
Sonic: well then where's Amy?
Light: I hide up there on the roof.

Sonic looks up and see her on the building.

Sonic: Amy, are you alright?!
Amy: I'm fine, how do I get down from here.
Sonic: just jump, I'll catch you....
Amy: you will?
Sonic: yes, I'll be right beside you.
Amy: ok, 1...2...3!

Amy jump off and Sonic catch her.

Sonic: see, what I told ya.

Suddenly, their come the police and some people from news, they took the picture of Sonic & the 3 of his friends.

Light: hey, what's going on?
Shadow: they must came here for what we done to Eggman....
Sonic: oh great.

One of News Reporter was asking them about how they trick Eggman.

News Reporter: Sonic, this must be second time of capture Eggman, how do you feel.
Sonic: uh, I don't know.... I never would've done this without the helps of my 2 friends.... Shadow and his half brother Light, they help me to stop Eggman's plan.

Shadow & Light smiled and Sonic was very surprise of them after when they help him, he came over to Light so he can thank him for saving Amy life and for tricking Eggman.

Sonic: alright, I guess you're not a bad guy after all, Light.
Light: hey, what are friends for....
Sonic: yeah, so I'm sorry for all the things I said to you and thought you were trying to kill me.
Light: well if wasn't the Super Emerald gave me life, I would never see you guys again even my brother.
Shadow: hmm....
Sonic: so now we're cool?
Light: .... yeah, we're cool....

Then they shack a gather hand for their friendship, but when the cops take Eggman away and put him in their car so they can sand him to Mobius Prison. Eggman looks at the window and steers at Light for some reason.

Dr. Eggman: hmm, well Sonic.... I see you do have some tricks of your own with that little white hedgehog on your side, but there's something you did not know....

Eggman was holding something in his hands, it was a disk.

Dr. Eggman: you may trick me, but I got two of your friend's data on this disk, good thing I got it out of my Egg Mobile on time.... I'll show them when I get out from jail for my real plan for them, hahahaha!

As the police drive away to gets Eggman to prison, Sonic still has a problem. After for what Light has done for him, he doesn't know if he can trust Light or not. So what was Eggman real plan and what will he do when he get his hands on the last Chaos Emerald. Find out later on the next chapter.

END OF CHAPTER 6

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment