Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Spying On Light

Sonic's adventure continues as he was having nightmares about he was going to change into his dark super form someday.

Chapter 7 - Spying On Light

Chapter 7 - Spying On Light
As soon it was midnight at Mobius, Sonic was laying on top of a building, thinking from all those things about the nightmares, the Super Emerald revivted Light and the reason why Sonic look like he hurt somebody from the Chris' party.

Sonic: whew, I don't get it.... I should be happy now that Eggman in prison and nothing could go wrong at Chris & Helen wedding that coming up in few more days, but I'm not.... ever since Light came around, now I have to be sure he's not up to anything, especially when he blast me with Chaos Emerald and the Super Emerald.... well it couldn't get any wrost.

Suddenly Sonic then felt it again.

Sonic: huh, Ahhhh! Oh no.... arr, err!

He stand up in a diffirent way and looks down at those people, then move his hands to point right at them. Sonic somehow glow out a dark energy ball like he was about to blast them and he wasn't in his super form yet.

Sonic: err!

He was trying control himself, but Sonic couldn't hold on much longer, so he trys to aimed at the sky where he won't hurt somebody down there. He release it in the air and bang, the energy ball was gone. Sonic was starting to shack after for what he almust done to those people.

Sonic: whew, whew.... oh dang, I almost killed somebody....

Sonic was actually afread for the first time, he almost hurt somebody by trying to blast them that he can't not do.

Sonic: .... what is going on with me.... I can't stop doing these bad things.... first I punch Shadow when I was weird, then I think I did something to Bukkun and now I almost killed some people from Mobius!

He couldn't figure out of why he's doing these things, well now that not only he has to find out about Light, he has to find out what's wrong with him also.

Sonic: okay, just relax Sonic.... you're going to be alright in morning. I'm sure.... I hope.

THE NEXT DAY.

It was morning and Sonic was walking around in town, he seem to be relax now that he has any problems yet.

Sonic: boy it sure is nice day, but now I got to go to Eggman's base and get those 6 Chaos Emeralds before he went to Mobius prison.

Right when he was going to, Sonic saw something on the news in the TV store.

Sonic: wait a second.

He sees the same News Reporter from yesterday.

News Reporter:( on TV) in other news, a mad man known as Dr. Eggman has now finally been capture and sent to prison from the hope of three fast hedgehogs Sonic, Shadow & Light.... Eggman could have taking over our town with a 25 feet robot, but lucky for all of us, Sonic and two of his friends has stop Eggman's plan and now was going to be lock up forever in prison for the rest of his life.

As soon Sonic heard it all that on news, he wasn't quit happy for what happen yesterday.

Sonic: yeah, but sooner or later Eggman will figure away to escape from jail like he did last time.... you know what, maybe I should go to Amy's place will fast, then I'll go get those other 6 Chaos Emeralds.

So now instead of him going to Eggman base to get those 6 Chaos Emeralds, Sonic goes tours Amy's House, I guess he was just want to check up on her if Amy was fine before that robot capture her.

LATER.

Sonic was at Amy's house and walks up to her door, he tries to knock on her door so she can come out and see him. Amy open the door and she find out it was him who knocked.

Amy: Sonic!
Sonic: hi Amy, nice to see you again.
Amy: I saw you on TV with Shadow & Light, ya'll were great.
Sonic: yeah, I guess so.
Amy: so why you're here.
Sonic: well I'm just making sure if you're fine for what happen to you yesterday.
Amy: don't worry about me, I'm fine.
Sonic: good, so what are up to?
Amy: well now that Eggman in jail, I'm going to town with a friend tonight.

Sonic knows that some time she goes with friends, but she really wanted him to be with her. So Sonic ask who was this friend she talked about.

Sonic: you're going out with someone tonight....
Amy: yeah.
Sonic: well who is it?
Amy: it's Light.
Sonic: WHA!

He freaked out because of what he heard from her.

Sonic: you're going with Light.... but you asked me out.... why him!
Amy: now hold on, first off I'm not going out with him as date, we're just friends that all.... I was just taking Light some places and I was going to show him of what is like to be here in this world.
Sonic: well how come Shadow wasn't going?
Amy: he had other plans, but you more welcome to come with us if you want.
Sonic: .... no, I rather wait until tomorrow.
Amy: oh yeah, our date is tomorrow....
Sonic: yeah, so when is Light going to get here?
Amy: at 8:00....
Sonic: ok, maybe at least I'll come by and see how ya'll doing.... I'll see you later.... bye!

Sonic ran off to somewhere he can be alone, but when he find a place to be by himself, he was top of tree thinking of what might to Amy & Light.

Sonic: whew, why am I still thinking about them, ever since Light came around I'm been acting like a fool. I just can't stand him after for all those things he did me, I need to be sure if he not really up to something, but how?

He tries to think of how he going to know if he can let Light see him until he thought of one, Sonic jump off the tree and went to somewhere else.

LATER.

Sonic was at Angel Island trying see if one of them can keep in eye on just Light and when he got the Master Emerald Shrine, they werent there.

Sonic: hmm, where did they go.... it's not like Knuckles just leave this area with no one to watch the Master Emerald.

Sonic has no idea where Knuckles or Rouge went too, but then he felt a tap on his shoulder.

Sonic: Ahh!

He turns around quickly and founds out it was Rouge behind him.

Sonic: oh it's you, Rouge....
Rouge: nice to see you again, Sonic.
Sonic: where's Knuckles.... is he around here?
Rouge: nope, he went off to do something for Tails.
Sonic: well, where did you go?
Rouge: I went to visit with an old friend of mine, you remember Topaz.
Sonic: yeah I remember her.... wait, what am I doing.... Rouge, the reason why I came up here is because....
Rouge: wait, don't tell me, Light is now alive and you want either me or Knuckles to watch him if he's not doing anything stupid.
Sonic: uh, yes.... how'd you know that?

Rouge holds up a newspaper and shows him.

Rouge: you're on the front page with Shadow & our walking life friend.

He took a look at the newspaper; it said about three hero hedgehogs save Mobius from a mad scientist.

Sonic: oh great, not only they got us on TV, they also put us on a newspaper.... did Knuckles knew about this?
Rouge: oh yes, we were shock when we saw this.
Sonic: not as shocking as I was.... so anyway, Light is going with Amy tonight and I was wondering if you can spy on Light
Rouge: .... sorry Sonic, I give up spying days.
Sonic: but Rouge, you're the only person that knows about spying than anybody and I just need you're help.

She never ever had seen Sonic being this quit panic as he was before.

Rouge: well I can't, I mean it's you're not jealous of Light are you.
Sonic: what, no I'm not jealous of him!
Rouge: .... really....
Sonic: yes really.... I'm just not taking any chance of Light running around especially that time I been from a explosion because of him, you ever been from a explosion, it burn.... it burns a lot!
Rouge: and that why you want me to spy on Light if he's trying stupid because all those bad time and he might try to do it again.
Sonic: yes, so what do you say.... can you help me?
Rouge: um....
Sonic: please, Rouge.... I asking you as friend and if you me to reword you something just me and I'll see if I can get it.

Rouge see him very upsetting and she was thinking about Sonic's idea and she had a bad feeling when she Light on the newspaper and she was afread that someday he'll doing to her & Knuckles.

Rouge: ok, I'll do it....
Sonic: .... you will?
Rouge: yes, and you don't have to reword me anything, this one is free....
Sonic: cool! Why is it?
Rouge: because I don't trust Light and neither does Knuckles.... and we thought he might up to something.
Sonic: yeah, I know how that feels.
Rouge: so what time do you want me to spy on him?
Sonic: they'll leave at 8:00 p.m., try not to be late, I'll be at Amy's house where you can meet them.
Rouge: okay.
Sonic: great, I'll see you later!

Then he ran off the island and went back to Mobius where he be at set and wait for tonight.

LATER AT 7:56 P.M.

Sonic was laying on top of the tree, waiting for Amy & Light from the house. On short notice, Rouge was hanging upside down with Sonic, she even wearing the same spy outfit and who knows how long since she worn it.

Rouge: sorry if I'm late, did they leave.
Sonic: no, you're just in time.... now remember, make sure he's not up to anything, if he trys any tricks..... Stop him..... Oh, and try not to get caught, okay.
Rouge: hey, what a girl going to do to do this thing, but can you explain to me why we're doing this?
Sonic: well there was something wrong with....

Suddenly, Amy & Light came out of the house and Sonic see them down there.

Sonic: never mind, quick hide!

She hides somewhere as they were coming in Sonic's way.

Amy: hey, Sonic....

Sonic don't know what to do next.

Sonic: uh, hi Amy.... how are things.
Amy: nothing much.
Light: what are you doing up there?

He had no idea what to do until he see a green apple, it appears to be an apple tree Sonic was on.

Sonic: uh nothing, I was just.... having some of these applies here.
Light: an apple?
Sonic: yeah, I just got hungry and I think these should hit the spot, you want one?
Light: no thanks, I already ate before I got here.
Amy: so Sonic, are you sure you don't want to come with us, we really don't mind.
Sonic: no, I'm sure.... I'll be fine.
Light: .... if you say so....
Amy: we'll see later then.... bye.

They started to leave at that very moment, as Sonic watch them walk away from him.

Sonic: phew, that was close.... okay, Rouge! They're gone now!

Rouge got back from hiding and she was eating an apple while hanging upside down again.

Sonic: wha.... what are you doing?
Rouge: boy, you're not kidding, these apples do the spot.
Sonic: give me that! They're heading tours town, go do your job....
Rouge: alright, alright....shee, you don't have to yell.

So Rouge flies off to go find Amy & Light. While she trying to find them, Sonic feels like something bad going to happen to her and Amy too.

Sonic: I'm sorry I have to do this to you Light, but I have to be sure you're not faking the way you are now or there's you wanted. Will see what you really are my friend.

END OF CHAPTER 7

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment