Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Light Knows

Sonic's adventure continues as he was having nightmares about he was going to change into his dark super form someday.

Chapter 8 - Light Knows

Chapter 8 - Light Knows
At the town of Mobius, Amy & Light were at the park walking as soon as Rouge followed their trail. Amy was showing Light the places of all thing of what was like to be in the park and Rouge was hiding in a bush where she can watch their every move.

Rouge: whew, so fare nothings happening yet.... they're just talking.... I wondering what their saying.

She took a good look at them and Light turned around like he saw someone.

Rouge: what's he doing?

Light walks tours bush because Rouge's thinks he heard a voice behind the bush.

Rouge: uh oh, he spotted me....

She quietly stand steel as Light put his hand in the bush, Rouge thought she was going to get caught, but he just pick something that was on the bush. Light just picked up a rose flower that he holding in his hands and walks up to Amy.

Light: a rose for a pretty lady....

Amy giggled and Light put it on her hairbend, then they walk away to another place they can go. Rouge almost got caught, but she was lucky she was hiding in a bush full of roses.

Rouge: phew, that was close.... okay, now to go after them.

So she stops hiding and started going to find them.

30 MINUTES LATER.

She was flying to find where they're at until she found them, Amy & Light are at a movie theater, it seems they are going to see a movie and Rouge flew down there to see what's up. they watch a romantic movie, something Amy would like if Sonic was with her, Rouge was behind them from way back of the seats to watch them and she took off her spy mask so nobody would've think she was off spying. After the movie was over, they went to go get something to eat at a restaurant which Rouge found them and hide somewhere in the alley to listen what they're saying, but Amy & Light were just talking.

Amy: phew, this night was great.... I was afraid that I'll be alone tonight, but thanks for coming with me Light.
Light: hey, what can I say.... I may have a brother, but doesn't mean that I won't hang out with better friends.
Amy: so what should we do....
Light: well maybe we should get to know a gather abet.... I mean you don't know me as much as I don't know you.
Amy: ok, let's start with you.
Light: alright, tell me....

Amy thought of one.

Amy: are you really the second life form of Gerald's creation?
Light: well, yes I am.... I didn't know who was the first project until I found out it was Shadow.... I don't know how they made me, but I usually hang out with my brother because he was the only person I can trust and I was part of him.... so is anything else you want to know.
Amy: I have one....
Light: alright, shoot.

Amy hates to say it, but she did.

Amy: before we thought you were dead.... in Station Square at the apartment that you thought it was my home, why did you kiss me when you transform as Sonic last time?

Rouge heard it from her and Light was going to answer her question.

Light: oh, you still remember that.... um, well I don't know how to explain it to you, but I was really trying to find the Super Emerald so I can get this Spirit guy out my head and I thought you & Sonic love a gather very much.
Amy: oh, I see.... I thought that you actually like me.
Light: oh no, no.... I like you, it just Black Doom as Spirit was trying to make me doing these bad things and I don't want too.
Amy: so you do like me as friend?
Light: yes, I mean look at you.... you're the must pretties and the only pink hedgehog girl I have ever seen and I don't know if Sonic can see it in his eyes, but he might as well.

Amy was feeling happy of Light's words.

Amy: well I don't know if I'm pretty, but Sonic could've at least given me a chance of how much I care for him.
Light: he should be.... so how come I never see you with him must of the time.
Amy: I been trying too, but he keep on running off to places.... Sonic is not that easy to ask, especially when Eggman keep sending his robots to attack him.
Light: I see, so tell me.... when did you first met him?
Amy: well.... it started when I was young and different and back then I never heard of Sonic at first, I was being kidnapped by Metal Sonic and.... I don't know how can I get away from him, but then I saw Sonic save my life from that ugly looking robot.

Light really like where this is going.

Light: so what happen next....
Amy: well after he save me, I full in love.... I kept on following him where ever he goes, even he does make me mad.... but then for few years I try everything I could to get him understand me, but he keep running off.

Light never thought that her hero she cares so much just doesn't understand, so he did one way to do it.

Light: well maybe he's just afraid to tell you he does have feelings for you, Sonic probably wasn't ready yet.
Amy: if that's true.
Light: but he might be.... and you did say you going on a date with him, right?
Amy: yeah, it is tomorrow.... but I know something bad will happen....
Light: well make sure of it.... if I have a girl like you, I would take to any places and show her how much I care for her.... just need to find the right one.
Amy: yeah, you're probably right.... so do you want ice cream before we go.
Light: na, go ahead, I'll be fine.
Amy: alright, I'll be right back.

So she went inside to get herself an ice cream and Light sets quietly to wait for her.

Light: whew, well Light.... she is a cute wonderful girl, but she is Sonic's girl.... don't worry buddy.... you'll find the rig....

Right when he was talking to himself while was going to drink his soda, he see a reflection from his glass and it looked like someone that has black boots and a wing hanging out from the alley which means Rouge has been caught.

Light: what in the world....

Amy came back and sets down with Light.

Amy: I'm back, you sure you don't want ice cream....
Light: um, you know what.... maybe I should gets some ice cream.
Amy: oh.... well you better hurry up, there might be a line in there.
Light: right.

Now Light went in because he notices something. Rouge couldn't see him; she was wondering how long was he going to be in there.

Rouge: hmm, he musted wanted something from that restaurant.... I guess I have to wait until get back.

It been 5 minute and he still didn't come out.

Rouge: man, he sure is taking so long, what the heck is Light doing in there....

She was thinking what's he doing in there, but then she heard someone voice coming right behind her.

Knuckles: Rouge....

Rouge turns around and sees it was Knuckles.

Rouge: Knuckles? What are you doing here....
Knuckles: you weren't at Angel Island that I thought in some kind of trouble.... what are you doing and why's Amy setting there by her self and.... what with the black outfit?
Rouge: um, well.... you see....
Knuckles: Rouge, you're not spying again are you?

Rouge has nothing to do, but she has to tell him.

Rouge: okay, yes I am....
Knuckles: you are....
Rouge: yeah, and the whole reason why Amy's by herself is because she went with Light and she's waiting for him to come out of that store.
Knuckles: no kidding and why you're doing this?
Rouge: well because Sonic came over to Angel Island and he said something he wants me to spy on Light because he thinks that something might happen to Amy.
Knuckles: .... and that why?
Rouge: yes, I followed them to at the park, the movie theater and now here where they were talking about their life.... which now it being a while and I got nothing to do next.

Knuckles have an idea for her.

Knuckles: I got one.... why don't we just wait until those two leave.
Rouge: I don't get what talking about?
Knuckles: well.... you said you want to know me, especially when you trying to get me jealous must of the time.

She felt his hands on her aims and she probably knows what he's doing.

Rouge: well kind of think of it, I was trying to get jealous when we were in space.
Knuckles: oh yeah, so why don't we move this spot so Amy don't see us like this.
Rouge: good idea....

So they move away so Amy sees them, Rouge hold him really tight and she was gong to kiss him.

Knuckles: um, what are you doing?
Rouge: what does it look like I'm doing.

He see what she doing and he know where this is going.

Knuckles: oh, yeah about that, I'm sorry I can't.
Rouge: .... what's wrong, don't you like me....
Knuckles: I do.... it just....

Knuckles put his hand on her cheek and nuzzled her, but he was going to tell her.

Knuckles: .... I got one reason.....

Then Suddenly, Knuckles face starting to change and he took Rouge's spy mask off. it wasn't Knuckles at all, it was Light in Knuckles form the whole time.

Light: I already know!

Rouge freaked out as she sees Light's face in a Knuckles' body form.

Rouge: ahh! You.... you knew!
Light: you're dang I knew and I know Sonic got you into this and also know you're a spy.
Rouge: but how?
Light: the real Knuckles told me you were spy before and the story about you.... I can't believe you followed me & Amy only because of Sonic asks you too.
Rouge: so what are you going to do with me?
Light: whew, nothing.... I'm just going to let you go and go find Sonic of what he done tonight.

Rouge was abet confuse.

Rouge: wait, you're not going to tell Knuckles about this....
Light: course not.... you're Shadow's friends and you didn't mean this to happen.... but try to get out of here before Amy knows about this....

Rouge smiled as Light just let her go.

Rouge: thanks Light, I guess you're not such a bad guy after all.... by the way, how did you change your face while you still as that Knuckles form?
Light: Na, I do that all the time as long I have Super Emerald with me.
Rouge: you have the Super Emerald?
Light: yeah, Shadow let me hold it on for him....
Rouge: oh, well I better leave now and I'm sorry for I done.
Light: no problem....

So Rouge flies away and leave Light alone, Light change back to his normal form and he was really mad of Sonic has done to get someone to watch him.

Light: (grrr, I can't believe Sonic did this, after for helping him yesterday and thanks I get.... I 'm going to have word with him when me & Amy get back starting right now!)

LATER.

Sonic was sleeping for at least 9:55 and he was all fully relax until he heard someone yelling at him.

Light: HEY, SONIC.... WAKE UP!

Sonic quickly woke up after for that huge sound.

Sonic: ah, man.... why did you yell at me for?
Amy: sorry we woke you....
Sonic: no, that's alright.... at least I didn't fall off the tree this time.
Amy: hmm, alright I'll see you in the morning....

Amy walks to house so she can rest for tonight.

Sonic: hmm, so Light.... how was the night with Amy?
Light: oh, it was fine.... but I would like to have a word with you.

He jumps off the tree to hear what Light has to say.

Sonic: ok, tell me....
Light: me & Amy were having a good time by our self, however, there's one thing that I did not know....
Sonic: what do you mean....

Light holds up the mask that belongs to Rouge.

Light: does this look for familiar....

Sonic see it and it seem be to Rouge's spy mask alright and Light was very angry.

Sonic: oh.... ah ha, you knew about this.
Light: yeah, and she told me that you were in it as well.... why did hired someone to spy on me?
Sonic: uh, look I can explain.
Light: what.... about me in your dreams, Shadow told me you had nightmares about me and now you're thinking I might hurt somebody after for saving your life.
Sonic: no, it not like that....
Light: don't play games with me; I need to know why, Sonic!

Sonic had no other choices, but to tell him the truth.

Sonic: whew, alright.... you got me, but leave Rouge out of this.... it's my fault, I'm the one who told her to spy on you....
Light: why?
Sonic: I thought you'll try to hurt more people like last time and after you werent around, you being in my dreams for the past 3 weeks and now you came back.... I was afraid you might try to kill me or turn me into a monster.
Light: .... kill you or turn you into a monster....

Light cross his arm.

Light: .... I guess Shadow was right, maybe you are going crazy.... after I save your life and help you trick Eggman to get him to jail and this is the thanks I get for being alive.... well then buddy I hate say this, but you leave me no choice.... I going to have to tell Amy the truth that you have done.
Sonic: what, no....

Light walk over to get her and Sonic trying to stop him, he even grab a hold of Light as tight as he can.

Sonic: no Light, don't tell her.... I really didn't mean it, please don't!
Light: let go of me, Sonic....
Sonic: no, I won't let you, I don't want her to hears this, I really don't.... uh, ahhhh!

His eyes start changing again.


Light: let go Sonic, I'm not..... Huh?

Light see him acting funny again and he saw Sonic's eye, they were comply different.

Light: hey, how did you do that.... Sonic, are you answering me?

Sonic didn't say anything, he hold Light's arm real tight and slams him against the tree, Light was being beat up and Sonic grabs his neck to hold him up in the air.

Light: (in pain).... Sonic.... what's wrong with you....

Then he pounded Light which it flew him against the ground, he was out cold after Sonic now hurt another one as eye his were back to normal.

Sonic: whew, what happen....

He looked down and saw Light laying on the ground.

Sonic: oh no, Light!

He tries to move him, Light was still out cold.

Sonic: Light, talk to me.... whew, what's going with me, I can't stop my self.... I.... I got to get out of here....

So now runs off in a freaky way because of what he have done, Amy heard a noise that went out to see what's going.

Amy: what's going on out.... Light....

She ran over to Light to if he's okay, but he was all knock down.

Amy: Light.... what happen to you, speak to me?

She also notices Sonic wasn't with him as well, Amy was wondering if Sonic has something to do with it. She was confused and she doesn't know why Sonic ran off.

Amy: ..... Sonic.... what have you become....

Is Sonic's nightmare are becoming true or is trying tell him something else. Find out later.

END OF CHAPTER 8

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment