Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Darkness Inside Of Sonic

Sonic's adventure continues as he was having nightmares about he was going to change into his dark super form someday.

Chapter 9 - Darkness Inside Of Sonic

Chapter 9 - Darkness Inside Of Sonic
Somewhere in the deep forest, Sonic all alone trying to stay away from his friends for what he has done. It was raining when he hide behind the water fall so no one can find him, then for an hour later, Sonic was getting upset of the cost he done to everybody and he don't know why he's doing this.

Sonic: whew, whew, why is this keep happening to me, I'm losing my mind!

He kept on thinking about what he did at Amy's House which Sonic's has no problem with Light anymore, but now he has to figure out what's wrong with him self.

Sonic: .... why am I doing these bad things and I can't control myself.... what am I going to do?

He was very sad and then there was tear coming from his eyes, Sonic was actually crying for the first time and he was getting sadder by the minute.

Sonic: there's got to be a way to end this.

Sonic tries to find out what's wrong, but then something else happen. The blue Chaos Emeralds was glowing and it look like the other Chaos Emeralds are close.

Sonic: huh, what the.... the Chaos Emeralds, they must be close.

So he got up and the find them, they were coming the water fall which it turns out it was cave. He kept going fare and at the end, Sonic found Eggman's Base on the other side of that hill.

Sonic: a course, I forgot that Eggman has them, now I got to go get them....

He ran down to Eggman's Base to get those other 6 Chaos Emeralds, sooner he went in, Sonic holds his Chaos Emerald so he can tell where going.

15 MINUTES LATER.

The Chaos Emerald was glowing even larger because Sonic is really close to the other emeralds, he finally found them. They were in Eggman's lab behind the glass window.

Sonic: yes, I found them!

Sonic runs up tours the 6 Chaos Emeralds and stop right in front of the glass.

Sonic: now to take them and get out of here.

While he's about the break the glass window by just punching it, there was a force field around them and it shocked his hand.

Sonic: ow! What the heck, it shocked.

Then suddenly, Sonic heard someone laughing at him.

Dr. Eggman: hahaha, a course it did!

Sonic see Eggman came the shadow.

Sonic: YOU!
Dr. Eggman: that's right.... the one and only, Eggman is back.
Sonic: how did you get out from Mobius Prison?
Dr. Eggman: NO PRISON CAN HOLD ME! Hmmph, excuse me.... as for how I got out, two of my robots break me to freedom which it only took them a long time to come up plan to get me out.
Decoe & Bocoe: sorry doctor....
Dr. Eggman: and I would've sent you another message, but you really put a number on Bukkun big time.
Sonic: huh?

The doctor showed Sonic about what happen Bukkun and he seem felt a lot of pain, Bukkun's face was pounded and his leg was broking.

Sonic: whow! What happen to you....
Bukkun: what happen to me.... you did this me you crazy blue rat!

Sonic had no idea what Bukkun meant, but he has no time to mess around, he needs to get the Chaos Emeralds and run.

Sonic: well I'm sorry for what I did you, but don't have time to play, I taking the emeralds and be on my way.
Dr. Eggman: sorry Sonic, but these emeralds stay and you got what I wanted.....
Sonic: I don't have time for this Eggman, you don't understand.... something is wrong with me and I might try to hurt someone that gets close me!
Dr. Eggman: what?
Sonic: I'm you I might kill you if I keep on going nuts, you see I been nightmares about Light turn me into monster and I already killed a lot more that I can handle.
Dr. Eggman: nightmares?
Sonic: yes nightmares, all because Light died at explosion in space and I been having dreams about him and it change into a different dream about me destroying my own friends, so I don't care and I'm taking these emeralds one way to or the oth.... uh, ahhhh!
Dr. Eggman: huh?

Sonic's eyes change again and he already started to attack on Eggman, he use his spin dash and head tours Eggman, but lucky for the doc., he duck down when Sonic almost hit his head, then his eyes change back again as he landed.

Dr. Eggman: Whow! hey, why did you do that for!
Sonic: see I told you.... and I can't control myself and I'm going to in up hurting more if I don't stop it.
Dr. Eggman: hmm, I see....

Now Eggman has something is his mind.

Dr. Eggman: excuse me Sonic, but....

He took something out of Sonic spikes.

Sonic: ow, what was that for?
Dr. Eggman: I need to check your DNA.

He srean it on his sreaner and on the screen of his computer was a dark virst inside of Sonic.

Dr. Eggman: hmm, very interesting.... and you said you're been having nightmares about Light turn you into a monster.
Sonic: yes....
Dr. Eggman: and did you even know how you become like this?
Sonic: .... actually there was that one time I had fight with Light at space and....

Last time then in flesh back, Sonic had fight with Light all of Black Doom the one who told Light to use the Super and the Chaos Emerald. Then Light blast him with the power of that emerald which on this present time, he had thought about the blast and it musted did something to make Sonic gone nuts.

Sonic: Light musted effected me with the Super Emerald's power.
Dr. Eggman: right.... and you said Light turns into a dark creature, am I right.
Sonic: that's right.... what could it mean.

Eggman was laughing in his throat.

Sonic: what's so funny?
Dr. Eggman: now I know what's going on with you....
Sonic: what....
Dr. Eggman: the reason why you have those nightmares is not because of Light come back to kill you, it's because you are starting change.... into your darkious form.

Sonic was very shock of what he heard.

Sonic: .... what.....
Dr. Eggman: that's right; the way your eyes were glowing like that.... that was part of your transformation.
Sonic: .... my transformation.... so that's why I have those dreams, it's trying to tell me that I'm changing.
Dr. Eggman: just not yet, the only way you become fully compete is when you have the all Chaos Emeralds and with the power of the Super Emerald.
Sonic: wait how did know about the Super Emerald?
Dr. Eggman: ha, because I found out my grandfather's other dirty and it said he made another emerald powerful emerald and another life form, I pretty didn't sure that my grandfather made another creature, but I guess he trick his own grandson again and I already know about Light was the second project.

Sonic has no idea that Eggman knows about Light and Super Emerald.

Sonic: so what do you want me to do about it....
Dr. Eggman: well you got the Chaos Emerald and I want it.
Sonic: no way!
Dr. Eggman: fine, have it your way.... but don't blame me when you start attack more of your friends, even it cost your own life.

Eggman has a point, Sonic doesn't have a choice, if he continue to hurt more people, there won't be anybody left.

Sonic: grrr, so you will help me to stop this.
Dr. Eggman: maybe, but it will cost you.... I'll tell you what.... if you give me the Chaos Emerald, I'll find a way to reverse the transformation and you will be just like your normal self..... Agree....

Sonic never won't to agree with Eggman, even the evil things in the past, but if he wants to back to his own self again, and then he has to do it. So Sonic got out the Chaos Emerald and hand it to Eggman's hand.

Sonic: .... agree....
Dr. Eggman: that's more like it....
Sonic: but don't think this is a friendship between you & me, I better not see you doing anything stupid when I get back.
Dr. Eggman: oh get use to it.

Then Sonic ran out to the door and lift the base. Eggman was smiling and laughing because he got what he wanted for his project.

Dr. Eggman: hmmhmmhmm, hahahaha.... the fool.
Decoe: so are you really going to help Sonic?
Dr. Eggman: heck no, I got what I wanted.
Bocoe: but what about his transformation.....
Bukkun: yeah, he's going to turn into a monster.

He doesn't give a dang what will happen to Sonic as he opened his door to the second lab.

Dr. Eggman: so let him, it's his problem now.... I have his friends' data and all the emeralds needed for my project.... hahahaha!

MAINWHILE.

All of Sonic's friends were at Tails' work shop, thinking of what Sonic did Light as he in the room, laying on the couch.

Amy: well Tails, how was Light?
Tails: he's fine, Light may looked injured, but he'll be fine.
Knuckles: would you mind explain to me what's going on?
Amy: I don't know, last time I leave Light & Sonic alone and when I got outside, I saw Light laying on the ground.
Cream: and you think that Sonic was the one who hurt him....
Amy: that what I was thinking because he ran away.

Just then, Shadow came out and he looks very angry.

Knuckles: well Shadow, did Light say anything?
Shadow: oh he did, he said Sonic beat the daylight out of him and.... Light also found out someone was spying on him with Amy.
Amy: a spy? You're not suggesting that Sonic was in it....
Tails: no way, Sonic does crazy things, but not hurting somebody.
Shadow: Tails, he pounds me in the eye at Chris's party and now he beat up my only brother.
Amy: you can't be serious!
Shadow: am I, Light said Sonic hired a female in a black spy suit and she been watching you two at the park, the movie theater and the restaurant.

Knuckles looks at Rouge like he knows who weirs a black spy suit.

Knuckles: Rouge, were you went off spying tonight.
Rouge: huh, um.... what are talking about....
Knuckles: well you're the only person who knows about spying than any of us.
Rouge: um... no.
Shadow: Rouge, I know it's you, Light told me you did spy on him and he wants me to leave you out of it.
Rouge: .... oh, alright I did spy on him....

Amy can't believe it and she doesn't know what to think anymore.

Amy: you did.... why?
Rouge: I have no choice, Sonic looked scared that he wants me to make sure Light's not to anything like last time.
Amy: .... I should've known why he ran off....

Then Amy was crying for the things have done, and suddenly, someone opens the door and everyone saw Sonic stand around.

Sonic: hey, guys....
Shadow: YOU!

They saw Shadow going to fight Sonic and they try to get him down.

Shadow: grr, let go of me....
Sonic: I knew this would happen.... Shadow, I didn't mean to hurt your brother, buddy.
Shadow: we're not buddies and you're going to pay for what you done!
Tails: whow, come down, Shadow.... he didn't mean it.
Knuckles: yeah, he must have a reason for what he did....
Shadow: I know why he hurt Light, he just afraid that Light was going to kill him again just likes his nightmares and I am sick and tired of them!
Sonic: look I'm sorry, but I trying find Light and tell him how sorry I am, okay....

Shadow comes down for a moment, then Tails & Knuckles let go of him.

Shadow: hmmph, alright.... you want Light to forgive you, then go ahead.... talk to him.
Sonic: that batter, so where is he?
Amy: he's in that room.

So he walks right at the door and open it, he see Light laying on the couch and he was quit awake.

Sonic: uh, hi Light.
Light: .... not you again.
Sonic: no, no I could explain....
Light: explain what, you hit me for no reason.
Sonic: but I do have a reason.... I thought you were trying kill me, but I was wrong....
Light: you dang right you're wrong, I didn't do anything to you, I never wanted to kill anybody, it was that Black Doom guy told me to do those bad things in the past!
Sonic: yeah, I know. So what I'm trying to tell you is I'm sorry and I wanted you to forgive.

Light was thinking about what Sonic's said, so he was going to give him one more chance of knowing him the right way.

Light: .... I suppose you didn't mean it, you just don't know me as much.... but I forgive you.
Sonic: ....really....
Light: yeah, just don't let it happen again.

Sonic smiled and then helped Light to get up, try to stand him up.

Sonic: thanks Light, I never thought you be such a kind person.
Light: hey, what are friends for....
Sonic: speaking of friends, Eggman escape from prison and now he's up to something at his base.
Light: wait, Eggman escape?
Sonic: yes, if I was you, I better go over to his base get those Chaos Emeralds back.
Light: he has all 7 of them, why didn't you get them?
Sonic: because I made a deal with him.... something is wrong with me and I can't control myself, at tomorrow night I can't go over there, I have a date with Amy.... but can you tell the others get them.
Light: .... I'll see what I can do.... but there's one thing I want you can do.
Sonic: what is it?

Light holds up the Super Emerald.

Light: could you keep this one save for me....
Sonic: .... hmm, I guess I could....
Light: just try not to lose it.
Sonic: right.

So now they became friends and got out from the room. Light walks over to Shadow to tell him he's alright and Sonic went over to Amy.

Sonic: Amy, are you crying?
Amy: yeah, I can't believe you.... spying on Light like he some kind a bad guy or something.
Sonic: Amy, don't cry.... Light forgive me and he was okay with it, please don't be upset.... look, would it make you feel better if I take you home.
Amy: ..... I guess, I just hope you don't do the same thing for tomorrow for our night.
Sonic: don't worry; I won't hire another spy again.... I promise....
Amy: you swear....
Sonic: I swear....

She feeling a little better, so she got up and Sonic hold her hand to take her for tonight.

THE NEXT DAY AT 7:00 a.m.

It was finally the time Sonic was going to take Amy on a date which he promise for her and was at Amy's House, he knock and wait for her to come out, she open the door and she seem surprise as there ready for the big night.

Sonic: hi Amy, are you ready?
Amy: you bit.... just don't do anything stupid like yesterday.
Sonic: relax; it won't be the same thing like yesterday.... shell we go.
Amy: alright, but remember.... we had a deal about this.
Sonic: oh don't worry, I will not try to run off this time, I promise...
Amy: oh yeah, like the time you ask me on a date and then later you ran off to race Sam.
Sonic: I have no other choice.
Amy: right, and the time when we were at those little people that has love spell and I even set a trap that Tails & Cosmo ruining because you weren't there.
Sonic: .... you set a trap for me....
Amy: long story.... but before we go, is there anything else that you have planned?
Sonic: nope, no plans.... this time it just both of us.
Amy: .... ok, then let's go.
Sonic: right.

He moves his hand and Amy hold his tight. Sonic walk off with Amy so he can give her the must romantic night ever, but then Sonic has something in hid mind.

Sonic: (I just hope I don't go nuts again and hope that Shadow, Light & the others go to Eggman base and stop his plans for me.... I'll try to relax and won't ruining this night her, I swear it.)

END OF CHAPTER 9

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment