Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - The Transformation Begins

Sonic's adventure continues as he was having nightmares about he was going to change into his dark super form someday.

Chapter 10 - The Transformation Begins

Chapter 10 - The Transformation Begins
As soon as the others wonder of why was acting crazy, Light told them that Eggman escape from prison that they have to go to his base and get the Chaos Emeralds.
When they got there, they went to find where hiding at, but Eggman wasn't here. The doc. was not in his lab, he even took the emeralds with him.

Shadow: dang it! We're to late....
Tails: Light, are you sure Eggman escape and he really has all the 7 Chaos Emeralds.
Light: a course, Sonic told me Egg head has them, he musted taking them with him and got away.

Knuckles & Rouge found the door to lab 2 and the robot that Eggman talking about was gone too.

Knuckles: yeah he's gone alright....
Rouge: he probably made another robot for us and took it with him.
Knuckles: I wouldn't be surprise.

So they were of where could Eggman be at and what he's planning.

Tails: so now what?
Shadow: well we going to keep looking, he might be hiding something else for us.
Light: right.

Then they search for more things, Tails find a computer that said warning on the screen.

Tails: hmm, what else Eggman could be hiding something on this thing?

He tape in enter and there was something on the screen, it said something about Sonic.

Tails: hey guys, I found something.
Knuckles: what is it?
Tails: look.....

It shows a verius inside of Sonic's DNA.

Shadow: what is this?
Tails: beats me, it said something about a verius inside of Sonic.
Light: a verius.... what kind of verius?
Shadow: see what else you can find....
Tails: I'll see what I can do....

Tails then chick on the warning sign which it showed a sign.

Tails: the Darkness Transformation begins.
Light: darkness transformation?
Rouge: why does that mean?

Shadow was thinking of what the computer said, then he remember in a flesh back that Eggman saw Sonic destroyed two Metallixs when he change into a dark super form of Super Sonic, which mean that Sonic is about to change into the dark form again.

Shadow: you got to kidding me!
Tails: what.... what is it?
Shadow: the computer is saying.... Sonic is starting to change into his darkious form.

They were shocked when he said that.

Rouge: oh no....
Light: what.... what are you guys talking about.... what is wrong with Sonic?

Light doesn't understand of what was going, but until Shadow was going to tell him what it is.

Shadow: Light, when you weren't around and before Sonic found you, Sonic has turned himself into his dark super form and he whip out 2 Metallixs when we were at the base where they made those fake Chaos Emeralds there.
Light: hold up, are you telling me that Sonic is changing into a dark creature he was before....
Shadow: yes.... which means we need to find him and stop him from transforming before it's too late.

Light has never seen Sonic's dark super form, but he probably knows when he saw Sonic's eyes just changes from last night.

Light: oh no.... so that's why his eyes change last night, I think I'm the one cost his transformation.... I musted effected him when I blasted him with Super Emerald at the Space Colony ARK.
Shadow: don't worry about it, first thing we got to do is find Sonic and stop him from transforming....
Knuckles: but where could he be?

They don't know where Sonic at, but Light knows.

Light: I know where he could be.
Shadow: well then tell us....
Rouge: where is Sonic?
Light: .... he's on a date with Amy....
Tails: he's on a date, we need to warn Amy now before it's too late!
Shadow: right! Light, give me the Super Emerald.
Light: um.... I don't have it.
Shadow: you don't have it with you, then where is it!
Light: .... I gave it to Sonic in cast if we ran into Eggman.

Now their in trouble.

Knuckles: oh that's just great!
Shadow: I can't believe it....
Light: I'm sorry....
Shadow: forget it; we don't have time for this. We got a go!
Tails: quick, let's find Sonic in the air with the X-Tornado guys....

So now they went to ride on the X-Tornado to find Sonic & Amy in the air, they better hurry up and find them quick or something bad will happen to Amy if they were to late.

LATER.

Sonic & Amy was having a good time by their self. Sonic took Amy at the theme park where they rode the rides, and when they got out of their, they walk into the park, and then they went to some place they can alone. It was somewhere in the filled, Sonic come up with a game for just only two of them. It was called catch me if you can. Amy was it and she has to catch him before he gets away.

Amy: oh Sonic, where are you.... come out, come out, where ever you are.

Amy has no idea where he went until she hears him giggled behind the bush, then she grabs him by the tail.

Amy: I got you.
Sonic: man, you caught me, but it doesn't mean I won't get you!
Amy: ahhh!
Sonic now you're dead....

They start running as Sonic got her; they were both getting tired and lie down on the grass. Sonic & Amy have never had fun before, but now they do, they look at the stars for the first time in their life.

Sonic: whew, wow.... this dating thing is really fun.
Amy: whew, you see.... it would be more romantic once you get use to it.

Sonic was thinking about her words and he thought of one.

Sonic: actually, I do have a place that's seems romantic.
Amy: really?!
Sonic: count of think about it, I do....

Sonic got up and help her up, then Amy hold on to Sonic aims to run from the speed of the wind..... Later, Sonic find the place he was looking for, it was at a forest on the other side of those bushes.

Sonic: before we go any fear, close your eyes, it's like a surprise.
Amy: I like surprises.
Sonic: okay, now close them.

So she close her eyes real tight and Sonic leading her to place which they stop right there.

Sonic: alright, open them.

She open her eyes and see the place, it was at a huge lake and the midnight sky. it was beautiful and Amy looks very happy as well.

Amy: oh, this place is beautiful.
Sonic: I thought you may like it.... let's go down there.

When they got down there, Sonic & Amy where having a romantic time for a gather and lay down right near the lake, and they talk almost all night.

Sonic: so Amy, are you having a good time with me.
Amy: yeah, I can't believe that this lake wasn't even on the map.
Sonic: yeah, I kind a figure that out when I found this place.
Amy: .... do you usually hang around here must of the time....
Sonic: some time, especially when I was lonely.

Sonic & Amy were just looking at the star while talk all night. Amy looks at Sonic for some reason.

Amy: .... hey, Sonic....
Sonic: yes Amy....

She move over next to Sonic and put her hands around him and cuddling him.

Amy: .... what's it like to be a hero?

As soon he heard that from her, Sonic then told her.

Sonic: well, it's not so bad once you get use to it.... even if I'm not wearing a cape or mask.... but once you have power, then you have to everyone hero.
Amy: really.... then how did you get even faster in the first place when every time you run....
Sonic: um, I don't get ya.
Amy: sure you do, I just saying how did you first become faster before you met me, Tails, Knuckles and everybody else.
Sonic: hmm, good question.... but I just don't know because it was so long that I don't remember, I was kind a born this way.... sometimes I don't even know who were my parents are....
Amy: hmm, hey Sonic....
Sonic: yes, Amy.
Amy: when you keep running away from me, did you had girl friend if that why you keep running away from me.
Sonic: .... no, not really.... all I do is just keep saving people's life and keep fighting other enemies.
Amy: .... I see.

Amy stood up and cross her knee.

Amy: I guess that why you don't want me to with you on a date or any of your adventures.
Sonic: no, it's not what you think....
Amy: I just wanted a good romantic night with you, but something bad always happen between us.

Sonic has never Amy like this, all she wanted was good date with her hero, but then he had this feeling as he grabs Amy's hand and look at her eyes.

Sonic: .... Amy.... when we first met, I thought I never find the must pretties lady and you're the only person I can get close too.
Amy: .... do you really mean that, Sonic?
Sonic: yes.... I mean it.... if I wasn't so busy with other people, I would never forgive myself.
Amy: oh Sonic....

Sonic put his hand on her cheek.

Sonic: now this is what I should have done a long time ago.

They both close their eyes and was going for a kiss, they were about to do it, but then Sonic felt the transformation again.

Sonic: ahhh, grrr...
Amy: Sonic?
Sonic: uh, ahhhh! Oh no, darkness transformation is coming on.... err!
Amy: Sonic, what's wrong with you?

She sees him going nuts, he kept moving weird as he continues to change.

Sonic: grrr, AHHH! Amy, err.... run!
Amy: Sonic, you're scaring me....
Sonic: no, I'm serious.... run..... Get out of here!

Amy tries to see what's wrong right until Sonic looks up with his dark glowing eyes.

Sonic: .... GO!!!

This time she was really scared now as she starting to run for her life. Sonic can't hold for long which he's now going after Amy. she need to find a place to hide as Sonic goes to get her, Amy hide in the bushes and she saw him coming to catch her. Sonic search by looking for her the forest, Amy was trying to keep quit until suddenly he ran off. Amy slowly came out of the bushes as she was still scared of Sonic become a beast.

Amy: whew, whew.... Sonic.... what have you become?

Amy was now finding away out the forest, but then she ran into something behind, she thought it was a tree at first. Amy turns around and it was Sonic that was behind her.

Amy: ahhhh!
Sonic: hmmph!

Sonic grabs Amy's arm and pulls her against a huge tree, it like Sonic's other nightmare only it's real life.

Amy: Sonic, what are you doing?
Sonic: grr....

Sonic move his right hand and was about to blast her by made an energy ball to shoot her with.

Amy: no Sonic, don't do this!

He aim it right tours her forehead to release it, Amy was so scared that she can't get her way out of this, she was feeling upset as Sonic was going to blast her and she have to tell him of how much she care about him.

Amy: please, Sonic.... I know you can't me, but I have to tell you.... I want you to know that.... I love you.

Sonic slowly comes down his anger, then he tries to tell her the same way.

Sonic: .... I.... love you too, Amy.... err!

Sonic may not control himself, but he tries to move the energy ball in the sky to release and bang, it was gone. he let go of her and his eye was still are glowing, Sonic took one good look at her and then he run away, leaving Amy all alone.

Amy: sigh.... what was wrong with him, he almost killed me.

She was starting to cry of what Sonic going to do to her, but then she heard a plain that's coming in her and it was in the sky.

Amy: Tails?

Amy saw the X-Tornado landed right where she at and Shadow come down to get her.

Shadow: Amy.... are you alright?
Amy: ....
Shadow: Amy!

The others got out of the X- Tornado to help her.

Light: Amy.... are you injured.
Amy: .... no....
Shadow: phew, thank goodness.
Tails: where's Sonic.... wasn't he with you?
Amy: he was, but then he gone mad and he almost tries to kill me.
Light: it's not his fault, it his transformation is doing it.

Amy doesn't know what's going on.

Amy: what do you mean?
Shadow: what Light is saying was that your blue boyfriend has been effected by the Super Emerald from the past 3 weeks ago and Sonic is now about to change into is darkious form again.
Amy: .... are you serious?
Light: yes....
Amy: well then we got a go after him before he transform.
Shadow: don't worry, he won't be fully transformed unless he runs into Eggman and goes near any of the Chaos Emeralds.
Knuckles: which we don't have time to be standing around, we need to find Sonic before he hurt anymore people from here.
Rouge: Knux here is right; we need to get things going.

Shadow has an idea.

Shadow: alright, has about this, we'll split up into 3 teams..... Knuckles & Rouge search in for him in the forest.... Amy, go with Tails so you can find him the air, me & Light will search for Sonic at the high mountains.
Tails: fine by us.
Light: then let's go....

So they spit to search for Sonic, but I know what good can it do, let's just see how they are going to find Sonic on the next chapter.

END OF CHAPTER 10

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment