Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - The Battle Of The End

Sonic's adventure continues as he was having nightmares about he was going to change into his dark super form someday.

Chapter 12 - The Battle Of The End

Chapter 12 - The Battle Of The End
Later, Knuckles & Rouge were still in the forest, thought that Sonic might be running around in these woods. They search high and low, but they still haven't found him yet.

Knuckles: hey, Rouge! Have you seen Sonic yet!

Rouge was on top of these trees.

Rouge: no, he's not sleeping up here.
Knuckles: man, where can that blasted hedgehog be running at.

She flies back down with him, just to hold his hand.

Rouge: relax handsome, I'm sure he didn't ran that fare from here.
Knuckles: that easy of you to say.
Rouge: oh come on, it not like he's going to ran into us just like that.
Knuckles: maybe....

While they continue to find Sonic, they ran into someone already. It looks like Shadow was coming in their way.

Knuckles: hey, is that Shadow over there?
Rouge: hmm: I can't tell, he's fare away from here.
Knuckles: well then lets go over there and ask him if found Sonic.

So they walk a little to see if it was Shadow, Rouge see the person and found out it was Dark Sonic coming right at them.

Rouge: oh boy!

Rouge push Knuckles in the bush so they that can hide.

Knuckles: Rouge, what gone into you?!
Rouge: shhh, be quit....
Knuckles: why?
Rouge: take a good look....

Knuckles take a better look from the bush and he saw Dark Sonic walking.

Knuckles: what in the world is that thing....
Rouge: that's Sonic, at least not anymore.
Knuckles: are you serious?
Rouge: yes.... we must find the others and warn them before....

Just when she was going to say something, Dark Sonic found them and grab one of Rouge's wings and pull her out of the bush. He let go of her down and hold her down by put his foot on her back, thinking what to do with her.

Rouge: ahh, let go of me Sonic!

Knuckles pop out to help her.

Knuckles: hey you, get your foot off my girl!

He toggle him down by jump on top of him which got them rolling on a deep hill and hit to the end of it. Dark Sonic kick Knuckles off and he land on his back, as they both got to fight.

Knuckles: alright, if you are Sonic.... hear this, I don't know how you become like this, but I won't let you get pass by beating me in a fare fight!
Dark Sonic: Grr!

Knuckles was going to throw in a fight punch in face until Dark Sonic caught his hand and start hitting him by punch Knuckles in the stomach three times and kicked him that got him flown way fare and landed on back from a hard field. this place was kind a like Mystic Ruins only it's different, Dark Sonic ran into where Knuckles was at, he's getting back up to fight again, Dark Sonic was just looking at him, but he heard a foot step and he just disappear because Rouge was going to do the swear kick which it hit Knuckles in the stomach accidentally.

Knuckles: oww!
Rouge: opps, sorry Knuckles.
Knuckles: why am I always the one who gets kicked from these things!
Rouge: I didn't mean too, he just disappear when I was going to get him and....

Just then Dark Sonic appeared and grabs a whole of her wings again which he was going to throw her right at Knuckles and they crash against a edge of a cliff. Rouge was on top of Knuckles

Knuckles: ahh, ok.... now he did that on purpose.... are you alright, Rouge?
Rouge: well he kind of injured my wings, but I think I still take him on, Knux.

Knuckles was looking at her right before he saw a grant rock was rolling down the cliff.

Knuckles: look out!

He carry her and jump their way out of there, just as the rolling rock landed when it almust hit them, Knuckles took a look where was the rock was falling from and he saw it was Dark Sonic that cost it.

Knuckles: that mad man..... I'm going to get him for that!
Rouge: then you can at least get your hands off my waist if you know what I mean.

Knuckles was on top of her and he didn't know at first.

Knuckles: opps.... haha, sorry.
Rouge: so what do we do now?
Knuckles: we'll attack him together and bring him down....
Rouge: and if that do wrong?
Knuckles has no idea but one thing.
Knuckles: then, we'll just have to hold him long enough for the others to shown up. Rouge: .... alright, lets do this!
They both got up and start to fight back, Dark Sonic ran down where they're at. Knuckles & Rouge attack together by punching or kicking at him, but then Dark Sonic caught their attacks, he even grabs the whole of them and throws them against the cliff. They were hurt very badly.

Rouge: ow!
Knuckles: ahh! I don't believe this.... we attack him and he still beats us to the ground, what's he going to do next?!

Dark Sonic walks right at them and stop in front of them.

Rouge: well first he come over and kills us.
Knuckles: oh heck no.... ahh!

Knuckles can't take one step, so now Dark Sonic was going to blast them. He aim his hands right at them and there come an energy ball, right when he was going to shoot them, something else happen. Shadow came out no where and hit him by use his spin dash attack and send Dark Sonic flying over that cliff.

Shadow: that's for zapping me in the stomach buddy!

Knuckles & Rouge were happy to see Shadow and the others that made it just in time.

Knuckles: about time you guys show up.... you have no idea what we been through.
Shadow: like I didn't notice.... never mind, we don't have time for this....
Rouge: he's right; we have a bigger problem right now.
Shadow: Tails, is he up there?

Tails got out of the X-Tornado.

Tails: I'll check....

So Tails flies up to go over the other side of that cliff he landed, but as soon Tails gone up there, Dark Sonic was gone.

Tails: oh no, he's gone!

Shadow cross his arms as Amy & Light got out from the X-Tornado.

Light: where is he?

Shadow tries to figure it out of where Dark Sonic ran off too, but he felt a vibration coming from underground.

Shadow: .... he's under the ground!
Knuckles: uh great!
Shadow: Tails get back in the X-Tornado, quick!
Tails: right!

Just when Tails was getting back in the X-Tornado, Dark Sonic appeared and grabs the hold of Tails' fox tail..... I know, it doesn't sound right is it, ok how about Mile's tail there we go..... Anyway, he got one of his tails and throws him right at Shadow & Knuckles that hit them. Dark Sonic was getting out from the ground and going to attack them by force, he ran then hit Light below the lower jaw and punches him which flew him right at them. They can't move or feel a thing.

Light: aww!
Tails: sorry guys, he had a head start before me.
Shadow: no problem, time for plan B....

Shadow & Light tried to get up and do what there going to do this in Ultimate Life Forms style. Shadow & Light were working together by doing the bigger spin dash, kind of like when Sonic & Knuckles did that same attack when they were at Chris' world or when they were at that planet where they have to fight a dark Metallix that Shadow destroyed. So Shadow & Light were doing the spin dash attack until Dark Sonic mastered their attack by doing the same thing they're doing only he hit the hardies, Shadow & Light were hurt from it because of Dark Sonic ruining their attack as they were in pain.

Shadow: whew, he knows what we're up too.
Light: so now what?

Shadow couldn't think of one yet while Dark Sonic was running up to them to hurt so more, he tried to hurt Tails first, then Knuckles & Rouge second and Shadow & Light third. As they were been attack, Amy was getting scared of she see, Amy never wanted to fight against Dark Sonic even if it is the Sonic she knows.

Amy: (what I should do, I don't want this to happen....)

Dark Sonic saw Amy and was going run to get her.

Amy: no, Ahhh!

The others see him going after to Amy.

Knuckles: Amy.... what are you doing, run!
Tails: get out of there!

Amy wouldn't move, she was still scared. Light get up and yelled Knuckles to do something for him.

Light: Knuckles, throw me!
Knuckles: what?!
Light: grab my hand and throw me!
Knuckles: alright!

Knuckles grab Light's hand as tight as he can and throw him right where Dark Sonic was going. Dark Sonic was close to get her, but lucky for her, Light use his spin dash attack and hit him that send him fare away, then Light was helping her out.

Light: Amy, are you alright?
Amy: yes, I'm fine.
Light: Why didn't you run, he almost hurt you!
Amy: I was scared, ok!
Light: you should've got your hammer.
Amy: I would, but I....
Light: but what?
Amy: .... I.... can't.....

Light has no idea why until he saw a tear coming from her eyes as she was crying because Amy don't want to hurt Sonic.

Light: oh.... now I get it.... Amy, I didn't mean too.
Amy: that's alright.... I just don't want to hurt him.... it wasn't his fault for what he done to himself.
Light: don't worry, we'll find away to change him ba.....

Suddenly, Dark Sonic appeared and bam, he hit Light by kicked his face and send him off flying, then landed his back.

Amy: Light!

The others saw what happen to Light; then Dark Sonic ran right where he crash at and grabs his neck, raising him up high.

Dark Sonic: .... I'll teach you to make a fool out of me!

Then he pounded Light, slamming him into the hard ground.

Rouge: ouch, that's got to hurt.
Knuckles: what are we going to do; nothing we do can't stop this guy!

Shadow was thinking and he thought of one, Tails has invented a Cannon for the X-Tornado and it might be possible to beat Dark Sonic.

Shadow: no..... but we can use something that might work against him. Tails, is that cannon of yours finish.
Tails: well its finish, but I didn't test it yet.... usually I let Sonic go inside from my last cannon, I'm not sure it's going to work now that Sonic is pure evil.
Shadow: so what, you got me & Light, we can use it to blast Dark Sonic.
Tails: I don't know, Shadow.... I don't know if can do this, especially if that person we're fighting against my buddy.
Shadow turn at Tails.
Shadow: do you a have better idea....
Tails couldn't think anything else but to go with Shadow plan, even if though he has no other choice but taken down his old friend.
Tails: .... no....
Shadow: then we have no choice but to do it!
Rouge: we might as well try this plan, it's our only chance of beaten him.
Tails: fine, but how are we going to get to the X-Tornado if Sonic keep blasting us.
Rouge: don't worry about it; me & Knuckles will desert him while you two get to the plain.
Knuckles: .... we?

Rouge grabs Knuckles arm and take him with her.

Shadow: ok, now all we have to do is wait until they get Dark Sonic away from the X-Tornado.

While they wait, Dark Sonic flying all the way down where Light landed and tried to kill, but before he was going too, Rouge & Knuckles were yelling at him.

Knuckles: hey, stupid head.... over here!

Dark Sonic look up and found them on the cliff.

Rouge: yoo-hoo, come and get us!
Knuckles: what's matter, are you chicken!

Dark Sonic just steers at them while Tails was flying with Shadow to their self into the X-Tornado. they quietly fly over him while Knuckles & Rouge keep Dark Sonic deserted, he wasn't doing nothing, he just stand there looking them acting stupid.

Knuckles: come on, what are you afraid of something! Here we are!
Rouge: why's he not coming up here?
Knuckles: I don't know, just keep on deserting.... hey!

Dark Sonic had enough of them and was going to fly up there, but before he does, he moves his finger up and aimed at Tails & Shadow. He shot out a dark beam right at them.

Shadow: Tails, watch out!
Tails: huh?

He got hit on one of his tails.

Tails: ow, my tail!

Soon they were crashing into the hard ground, Dark Sonic knew they were up to something and he was now aiming at Knuckles & Rouge.

Rouge: he knew!
Knuckles: oh that's perfect!

Then he blasted them that got them falling off the cliff. Dark Sonic was walking right where Shadow landed and carried him by his arm.

Dark Sonic: did you fools think you can trick me by me blasting me with that cannon....

Tails was trying to get to X-Tornado so he can get in and push one if buttons to cannon, but one of his tails was injured and his legs too that he can't move. Amy was close to it and Tails was screaming at her to help them.

Tails: Amy.... help us!
Amy: oh.... what should I do!
Tails: just get in, please...
Amy: .... oh....

Since she the only one that close to the plain, she has to do it. Amy clams in the X-Tornado so she can to pick which button. Amy really doesn't want to do this to Sonic, but it's for his own good. As she was inside, Amy was having trouble of which button is it.

Amy: Tails,which button is it?!
Tails: it's the green one, which will set it to HSC mode!

HSC is stand for Hyper Sonic Cannon. so she push the green button and set it to HSC mode, now all they have to do is either they get Shadow or Light to get in so they can blast one of them out. Dark Sonic was still holding Shadow's arm.

Dark Sonic: time to die old friend....
He was going to kill Shadow by blasting his face, but then Light was awake and shots his Chaos Slice which hit Dark Sonic in the back, he let go of Shadow and turns right at Light, which he going to get him next. Light then yelled.

Light: Shadow, hurry up and get in that machine, I'll keep him busy!

Shadow heard all that and was getting up so he can head to the HSC while Light keep him deserted, Shadow even took off both of his Gold Rings of his wrist so he can give the HSC a good full power. Shadow jumps in and Light was keeping Dark Sonic to stand right in front of the X-Tornado.

Light: come on guys, I can't hold him much longer!

Shadow was doing his spin dash and waiting for Amy to fire him out of the HSC, she got good aim for Dark Sonic on target, all she has to do now is to push the button to fire. Before she was going shot, she was thinking of all the moment she had with Sonic, when she first met him, all of saving her life all the time and all those moment that she try to get even with him.

Amy: (..... Sonic....)

Light tries to hold Dark Sonic down as long as he can, but Amy just won't fire.

Tails: Amy, fire the Cannon!
Knuckles: come on, Amy!
Rouge: do it now!

Amy doesn't have any choices, as she hears her friends yelling for her to shot Shadow out of the HSC. Amy has these flesh back for the thing Sonic done for her and she really doesn't want to let Sonic go away, but it's either him or for her friends.

Amy: sigh.... I'm sorry, Sonic.... you mean a lot to me and I don't want this to happen, but I'm going to have to let you go.... please forgive me!

Amy push the button that shot out Shadow from the HSC, Light saw the big powerful spin ball attack which he got to get out of the way.

Light: uh oh.... bye-bye!
Dark Sonic: huh?

Light jump away from it and Dark Sonic turns around; he see the big black and red spin ball was heading tours him. As it hit Dark Sonic, it sends him sky high that he was gone now.
Shadow landed on his feet when he uses up all his power.

Shadow: whew, whew....

Light walks up to Shadow to help him up.

Light: you're alright, Shadow?
Shadow: yeah, I'm fine.... I just use up all my power to beat him.
Light: then here your rings back, brother.
Shadow: hmm, thanks....brother.

Shadow got arm rings back and put them on, the others came over to get catch up with them.

Tails: that was sweet! My invention worked....
Rouge: that's great fox boy, but is Dark Sonic gone?
Shadow: he should be, it sends him for long trap, maybe even through outer space for fare we know.
Knuckles: so is he'd gone?
Shadow: .... I have no idea.

When they figuring out, Light was looking at Amy as she get out of the X-Tornado, she was really upset when Amy going over where they're standing at.

Light: Amy....
Amy: .... sigh, yes.
Light: are you feeling okay?
Amy: sigh, I'm not sure if I've ever going to be okay.
Light: what's wrong.....
Amy: I just blasted Sonic!
Light: ..... Oh.....

Shadow & others saw Amy was crying. They had forgotten about something, not only they got rid of Dark Sonic, they also got rid of the hero and the friend that become the new monster and there's nothing they can do bring him back. Light put his hand on her shoulder and started pitying her.

Light: I'm sorry....

Shadow even walks up to them because he feels sorry for what he done Sonic, so did Tails, Knuckles & Rouge. They all gather around her, so they can come her down.

Shadow: I'm sorry too.... I didn't mean to blow him away from your arms.
Tails: me too.... he was my best buddy and we use the HSC against him.

Amy was looking at them and she wasn't very happy.

Amy: forget it, let's just go....

Amy was about to get back in the X-Tornado, so did the others walked with her. Then suddenly, there was a dark fleshing light was in the sky on top of the X-Tornado which they all saw it.

Shadow: .... hmm....
Light: ..... What in the?

Then something else happen, the light appeared and it was Dark Sonic again, it seems that the HSC didn't work at all.

Shadow: no!
Knuckles: you got to be kidding me!

They were all shock to see Dark Sonic again and he looks pretty angry right now after for what they trying to do him. Dark Sonic looks at them in a scary way and was now going to get pay back.

Tails: I don't believe it, the HSC didn't work on him.
Light: I thought we got rid of him for sure!
Rouge: it seem like it, there's not even a scratch on him.....
Shadow: I guess that Cannon didn't kill him; it just made him very angry.

Amy was getting scared as she sees him in the sky with a serious attitude. Dark Sonic flied up higher, raise his hands and blast the X-Tornado. It was all destroyed now that there is nothing for them run away.

Tails: the X-Tornado, it's gone!
Knuckles: so much of flying the heck out here.

Later Dark Sonic flies down to the same spot where he blown up the X-Tornado because he planning on something for them.

Dark Sonic: arrrr, you fools think you could stop me, I was just going easy on all of you, but now it's time to finish where I started once and for all!

Then he start running up against and started beating them up. The 2 ultimate life form were first, then the 2 treasure hunters and Tails was last. They were all hurt as heck, Shadow was fixing to get up and fight back.

Shadow: err, alright..... It's been a real fun having you around, but if it's a war you want, then it's on now!

The others got up to fight with Shadow; all of Sonic's friends were up against Dark Sonic as they have no other choice but to stand and fight. Shadow & Light up first they both attack at the same time, Dark Sonic watch there speed as they were fast circle around which Shadow use his Chaos Spears and Light use his Chaos Slice. They both been shooting and blasting, but it didn't doing any good of no effect what's so ever. Dark Sonic then zip them that hit them, it hurt them so bad, but they can take it. They go the spin dash attack to hit him, but it didn't work either, Dark Sonic catches them and slams against the ground. They were both injured that they were knock out.

Amy: oh no....
Knuckles: okay, it's our turn!
Rouge: right!

Rouge grabs Knuckles arm and flys to where she can throw him, Rouge aim right at Dark Sonic and throw Knuckles to the Spiral Uppercut, Dark Sonic looks up in sky and caught Knuckles doing his attack which he was coming in his way, then Dark Sonic catch him by caught his two of his hands and slam him against the hard ground. Knuckles tries to get up, but Dark Sonic hit his back by stepping on him, then he flies up in the air to get Rouge. As he's going after her, Rouge flying at him to do her screw kick, but he got her too and punch in the stomach, then throws Rouge right at Knuckles, Shadow & Light which she crash on top of them. Soon that Dark Sonic landed on the same on the same spot again.

Knuckles: ow....
Rouge: sorry about that boys.
Light: no.... it's not your fault.
Shadow: okay, new plan.... why don't we just attack him at the same time.
Knuckles: good idea....

So they got up on their feet to fight again, all 4 of them ran up to Dark Sonic together, then Suddenly, Dark Sonic knew they were going to attack again, which he use his ultimate attack that it was same power that killed Light in the first place, it was the Chaos Blast. They were close of hitting him until he use the Chaos Blast and whip all 4 of them out, they were injured completely which it is up to Tails or Amy now.

Tails: oh no....
Amy: Shadow, Light, Knuckles & Rouge are hurt, what are we going to do?
Tails: we're going to stop Dark Sonic that's what, even with out X-Tornado, we still have to beat him.

So Tails flies at Dark Sonic to take him down, but however, Dark Sonic move behind him and knock on the back of Tails' neck that got him falling on the ground.

Dark Sonic: .... foolious fox.....

He took a whole of one that fox's tails and throws him to where the others are, so now it's up Amy, Dark Sonic looks at them as they were in plan.

Dark Sonic: grr.... now to finish where I started....

Dark Sonic was going to do something with them, he was gathering enough energy that was all circle around him like he was going to cost an explosion.

Shadow: err.... what's he doing?!
Tails: whew.... I don't know....
Light: ..... Oh no.... I know what's he doing.
Knuckles: what is it?!
Light: he's doing the same attack that killed me from the last time and he is doing again!
Shadow: .... oh great.... I must stop him before he blow this whole land away!

Shadow was going too, but he still injured that he can't take another step. Dark Sonic was still gathering more enough energy to blow the whole forest apart, as for Amy just stood there while watching him when the ground was shacking this place, soon Amy couldn't take it anymore.

Amy: .... I can't stand this anymore, I got to do something or Sonic would destory us all....

Amy was finally going to fight as she get out her hammer and was about to beat him with it.
Amy: Sonic, please forgive me!
Dark Sonic turns around found out Amy running against which she swing her hammer right to his forehead. She almost had him, but he caught it with left hand and hit it off from her bare hands.

Amy: ow....
Dark Sonic: how pathetic, you wanted to save your boyfriend and try to stop me all by yourself. Hahaha! how are you going to beat me if you can't take one SWING AT ME!

He even pushes her away from him, the others watch of what Amy was doing, but as she stand up to herself.

Dark Sonic: it's useless, your old boyfriend is dead now and there's nothing you could do can bring him back.
Amy: whew.... he's not dead he still in there somewhere!

Amy was now walking up to him.

Amy: Sonic, if you can hear me, you have to control yourself.... I know you're in there, don't let the dark side control you.
Dark Sonic: .... Sonic is dead....

As he pushing her away from him, Amy was still walking close to get to him.

Amy: please, Sonic.... you must listen to me, you have to stop this. If you continue, you're going to blown this place apart.
Dark Sonic: you're making me angry!
Amy: .... please, don't let it control you.... we're just trying to help you!
Dark Sonic: I'm warning you!

There was a force field all around him, they were steering at Dark Sonic while he's fixing to blow the whole place, but Amy was still trying to reach him.

Amy: Sonic, you must stop this.... you're going to kill us all!
Dark Sonic: Arr! Then so be it!

The force field was getting bigger by the minute.

Tails: this looks bad!
Rouge: what in the world is she doing?!

Dark Sonic is sick of Amy trying to get him to stop, but as Amy finally stand up to him, she stood right in front of him.

Dark Sonic: ..... You will die along your friends!
Amy: no.... Sonic, we care for you.... I don't want to lose you....

Amy put her arms around Dark Sonic for some reason, she was holding him very tight and she won't let go.

Amy: please Sonic, you mean everything to me and so are your friends, we're just trying to help you because we care for you.... you got to fight this.... we will not leave you, I won't leave you. Sonic, I'm begging you.... you have to fight this!

As Amy was holding him, she heard Sonic real voice, trying to talk to her.

Dark Sonic: (As he's trying to control himself)..... I..... Can't fight it, Amy.....

When Amy heard it from him, she looked at him and she sees his eyes almost normal.

Dark Sonic: .... I can't control myself....

Amy hears it when she was about to cry, he still as his dark form, but then he move his hand right close to her cheek as she felt it.

Dark Sonic: ..... But I won't leave you either.

Amy smiled a little when she heard it from Sonic as he still in dark form, Amy hold him tight like she doesn't want to let go.

Amy: oh, Sonic.... I knew you care about me after all.
Dark Sonic: yes, I do..... I did say I never will leave you.

Then he put his hand on her chin, gently pushing her head up. They both have the same feeling when they close their eyes and was about to kiss a gather. Sonic & Amy almost to place their lips until the dark side of Sonic was going out of control.

Dark Sonic: WHOA, AHHHHH!!
Amy: ..... No, Sonic....

It seem that Sonic was just trying to control just long enough to see her one last time, Dark Sonic was still going to blow this place apart.

Light: Sonic is about to blow!
Tails: now what do we do?!

Shadow was fixing to get up

Shadow: I gotta get Amy out of there, quick!

So Shadow got up and about to get Amy by running up to save her. Amy was scared when she just there, but then Shadow grabs her hand.

Amy: ..... Shadow....
Shadow: Amy, we must go!
Amy: no, I can't leave with out Sonic!
Shadow: forget him, he's about to blow.

Dark Sonic looks at her friends and was going to do something for them.

Dark Sonic: err; this is for you Amy.....

He place hands at Amy, Shadow & the others for some reason.

Dark Sonic: ..... CHAOS CONTROL!!!

He zaps them to transport to somewhere that they won't killed which got transport to a fare different area.

Rouge: huh....
Knuckles: how did we get here?
Light: how in the world?

Shadow was abet confuse as well.

Shadow: ok, I didn't do this?
Amy: then.... Sonic did this..... He uses Chaos Control just to get us away from there.

MAINWHILE.

Dark Sonic was glowing bigger and was about to unlease the big bang, but before he does it, he has one last final words and it this.

Dark Sonic: ..... I Love You..... Amy Rose....
Then suddenly.

Dark Sonic: GRR..... ERR..... ARRR, AHHHHHHH!!!!!

He releases all the energy he gathered and boom, the whole forest was whip out from the explosion. They all saw it happen when whole the field was blown away.

Amy: ..... SONIC!!!!

Did that energy field really did killed him or as it possble he still survives from it; find out later on the last chapter.

END OF CHAPTER 12

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment