Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - I Will Never Leave You

Sonic's adventure continues as he was having nightmares about he was going to change into his dark super form someday.

Chapter 13 - I Will Never Leave You

Chapter 13 - I Will Never Leave You
For few minute, somewhere way fear from the explosion, the others saw what happen to Sonic and they were hoping that he survive from it. Amy was getting sadder because she probably thinks that Sonic maybe alive or not.

Light: dang, what a mess.
Tails: where could Sonic be?
Knuckles: maybe the explosion killed him.
Rouge: Knuckles, why you have to say that!
Knuckles: I didn't mean to say it, I'm just saying....
Shadow: never mind, Knuckles....

As they were trying to figure out what happen to Sonic, Shadow see Amy was standing there, right next to the cliff she was at. So he walks over to her and was going to talk to her just to see what's the matter.

Shadow: hey.... are you alright?
Amy: ..... I'm fine, I just don't know if Sonic is alright out there.... I don't know if he survives or not.

As he seen Amy was upset, he knew what he and the others should do.

Shadow: hey, don't worry about it, Amy.....
Amy: why should I not worry?
Shadow: because we're going to find him....
Amy: .... really....

Shadow moves his head which it was a yes.

Shadow: you bet we are.... just because he cost that explosion, doesn't mean he might be dead out there somewhere.
Amy: .... so we're going to find him....
Shadow: a course we are.

The others walk up to them so they can help too.

Light: you can count me in.
Tails: me too.
Knuckles: I'm with ya'll as always.
Rouge: beside, it won't be much fun with out Sonic around.

Amy was happy that they agree to help her around.

Amy: thanks guys, thank you all.

So now they go where Sonic been blown up which it's somewhere at the same spot where Dark Sonic save them by using Chaos Control to get his friends safety.
Tails & Rouge search for him in air, Knuckles looks for Sonic from underground and Shadow & Light watch him by running through the forest area. While they continue to search, Amy on the other hand was walking, trying to call for his name.

Amy: Sonic.... Sonic.....

She keeps on calling for him, but still nothing.

Amy: Sonic, where are you?! Oh, what's the use.... even if I did found, he might never wanted to see me anyway.

Amy was still moving on until she heard something, it was coming from the same field that he made the explosion.

Amy: Sonic, is that you....

It was getting closer and closer, she kept hearing Sonic's voice, then she felt something on her shoulder which Amy turns around and saw Sonic right in front of her with the Chaos Emeralds & Super Emerald in his arms.

Amy: Sonic!
Sonic: ..... Amy.....
Amy: I know you're alive all along.... quick; we got to find the others and tell you're alive.

Suddenly Sonic wasn't feeling well, Amy was looking at him because he was feeling a little funny.

Amy: ..... Sonic.....

Then he fell down into the ground, lying on the floor.

Amy: SONIC!

Sonic was very injured and hurt like he was dying, he even tropes the emeralds on the ground when he fell. Amy tries to help him by held Sonic into her arms.

Amy: Sonic, what's the matter?
Sonic: (in a really wounded voice) Amy..... You must stay away from me, I'm too dangerous....
Amy: no, don't say that.....
Sonic: err..... I'm sorry, Amy.... I tried to control myself, but I couldn't....
Amy: no, it's not your fault; we'll get you some help.

As she was looking somebody found them yet, but then move his hand right on her left cheek.

Sonic: Amy.... whew, I'm sorry for what I done to everybody.... arr, and for what I done to you.
Amy: it's not your fault, Sonic.... come on, we're going to get you out of here.... please Sonic, don't do this to me, I don't want lose you again.
Sonic: well.... at least I had chance to tell you that I do care about you.
Amy: really.....
Sonic: yes, I always will.

Amy huge him for what she heard from him, but then all she can do is cry.

Amy: oh Sonic, I'm sorry that I got you into this mess, please forgive me....
Sonic: I do forgive you; I'm the one that should be sorry.... I didn't tell you or anybody that I was becoming a monster.
Amy: please don't say that, it doesn't matter anymore, we're together again....
Sonic: well, whew.... at least this is the last time I get to see you one last time....

Sonic's body was now laying lifelessly on the ground and all Amy can do now is watch him fade away as he slowly close his eyes.

Amy: .... Sonic....

By the time she see him not moving, Shadow & the others found them on the field.

Shadow: there you are....

Shadow saw Sonic lying on the ground.

Shadow: .... oh no....
Light: Shadow, what's goin.... oh....
Amy: Guys, something wrong with Sonic!
Knuckles: what?
Rouge: oh my....

Shadow & Light take a look at Sonic, tried to check anything by hearing his heart beat from him. The others stand back while those two try to help Sonic.

Tails: well.... what the matter with him?
Shadow: shhh....

Shadow tries to hear a beat, but he didn't hear anything or feeling a movement from him.

Light: well how is he, is he going to be okay.

Shadow looks at them and shook his head.

Shadow: .... Sonic.... is gone.

As they heard the bad knew, Amy was upset again and so did Tails, Knuckles, Rouge & Light. Shadow carries Sonic's body, but then Amy stand in front of Shadow like she wants to see Sonic one more time.

Amy: .... no....
Shadow: Amy, there's nothing you can do for him now..... Hes gone and we can't do anything about.
Amy: but there must be a better way!

Then Amy thought of something that might work.

Amy: wait, what about the Super Emerald.
Shadow: what good is that going to do?
Amy: well.... it revives Light last time, so why can use it on Sonic.

Shadow never did thought of that at first.

Shadow: kind of think of it, it has..... Alright, I guess we could do that.
Light: ..... No we can't....
Shadow: why not?

Light holds up the Super Emerald and it looks like the emerald power is gone, the same goes with Chaos Emeralds.

Light: the Super Emerald's power is gone even the Chaos Emeralds.... Sonic musted absorb all it when he first become Dark Sonic.
Shadow: ..... Then.... there's no chance of bring Sonic back.

Shadow & the rest of Sonic friends were giving up hope now, but then Amy taps on Shadow's shoulder.

Amy: Shadow, can I say something.
Shadow: .... a course, well be right beside ya....

Shadow put Sonic's body down by laying by Amy's side and Shadow gets Light to with his friends while she will say some words for Sonic the Hedgehog.

Amy: .... Sonic.... I always think you care for me, but I care for you more. ever since I met you, you always save me from danger.... we thought you were crazy when you're having dreams, but it something else that was control you and we're sorry for noticing it.... I love you, Sonic....

Amy holds him tightly to her arms as she was cried.

Amy: ..... And I will never leave you.....

Soon that everyone was getting sadder, it was hard for them to lose hero who been their friends for years, as they close their eyes for this moment. Then Amy had tear that was coming her eyes which it hit right onto Sonic's forehead. then suddenly, somehow the emeralds were giving back there power, all 7 of them were glowing bigger which they strike onto Sonic's body, all of wounds were heal and recovered which he was gaining life in him and he was starting to open his eyes. Sonic was alive once again and he looks a Amy crying that he move his hand on her hands, Amy open her eyes and she see her hero holding her too.

Sonic: ..... And I never will leave you too, Amy Rose....
Amy: Sonic!!

Everybody heard her yelling for Sonic's name.

Shadow: huh?

They saw Sonic was really alive.

Shadow: Sonic!
Light: no way....
Tails: but it is....

They all gather around in a compete circle when they see their old friend again.

Knuckles: Sonic....
Tails: we got buddy back.
Rouge: we thought we lose you, Sonic.

Sonic looks at them including Light even he wanted to see him again that he move his thumb up for him.

Light: it's nice to see you again, Sonic....

Sonic then smiled at him and move his thumb up to.

Light: but kind of think it, does anybody know what happen to Eggman?
Shadow: ..... Yeah really, what did happen to that fat man in red?

Later they heard Eggman voice coming from one of those trees and they looked up to see if he up there.

Light: Eggman, you're alive.
Shadow: we thought Sonic killed you.
Dr. Eggman: well I'm not and before I hit and send me back to prison again.... can somebody get me down from here!

Knuckles walk up because he's going to punch him off the tree.

Knuckles: well I glad to get you down.
Dr. Eggman: no, wait!

Knuckles punch the tree down and Eggman fall off, but then he was starting to run away.

Knuckles: hey, where do think you're going, get back!

Knuckles chase him down and the others were laughing, Sonic take a good look at Amy and was going to ask her something.

Sonic: so.... am I going to be okay now?

Amy smiled at him.

Amy: everything will be alright.

They were both happy and same goes with Shadow & others; everything will be just the way it is now.

3 DAYS LATER.

In the Emerald Coast Resort at the beach, Chris & Helen were about to get married, something that Sonic would've seen his old friend Chris as his best man. When it was time to say I do, Chris & Helen were about to kiss a gather, then they were now husband & wife. later that at night, those two were dancing for the first time in their life at this wedding party, Helen was even wearing the belt that Tails invented for her to walk normal the everybody. Sonic & Amy were dancing too. Everyone were having a good of their, but Shadow & Light were standing near a wall just to watch them dance.

Shadow: well Light, look at them.... all of them having a good time.
Light: yeah, so are Sonic & Amy.... so Shadow.... do you think Sonic is really back to his normal self?
Shadow: well he seems okay now....
Light: so then what's a point holding the Super Emerald if it doesn't have its power anymore.

Shadow was holding it in his hands.

Shadow: well it's power is not fully gone, it just resting until it get it's power back, but for now I'm just going to enjoy this party right now.
Light: hmm....

Light watch them having a good time.

Light: well it's seem their doing great for a gather, I mean Sonic got his girl, Knuckles has his, but we have no lady that with as well.
Shadow: I figure you would say that.
Light: huh?
Shadow: I met this purple hedgehog that looks actually like Amy, only she purple and she looking for guys to spend time with.
Light: really.... where is she?
Shadow: right beside ya.
Light: huh?

Light turned around and she really is behind him.

Light: ahhh! Who are you?

This girl was laugh when she meets him.

Shadow: Amanda, it nice to see again, I'm so glad you're finally here.
Amanda: hi Shadow, it's nice to see you too.
Light: wait, you two know a gather?
Shadow: a course, I told her to come, we met at Station Square and I was wondering if you might like her.
Amanda: so are you going to tell who's your friend.
Shadow: alright.... Amanda, this is my brother Light the Hedgehog..... Light, this is Amanda Violet....
Light: um, hi....
Amanda: hi.... I heard some things about you.
Light: yeah, but I'm just second creation of Prof. Gerald.
Amanda: bet you are.... you wanna dance?
Light: .... for real....
Amanda: yes....

Light Looks at Shadow for some reason.

Shadow: go ahead, I'm not going to stop you.
Light: you sure?
Shadow: yep....
Light: alright then....
Amanda: let's go.

So Shadow let his brother go dance with girl name Amanda.

Shadow: ..... Cause I'll find some day....

Just then somebody else come bye to see Shadow in person as he heard her calling for him.

Voice: ..... Shadow.....

Shadow moves his head and he see a red hair girl that somehow looks familiar.

Shadow: .... Molly!!
Molly: Shadow, is it really you?
Shadow: is it really me, is it really you?!
Molly: a course it's me.
Shadow: but I thought I will never see you again.... and you change your outfit too
Molly: yeah, and I'll never thought I would see you again too.
Shadow: how did you get here?
Molly: well my ship crash here on the planet and I heard somebody told me if Shadow is around and they say he's from here.
Shadow: and who told you I was from here.
Molly that would be your friend Chris.... he find my ship with me in it and he help me and he also invited to his wedding.

Shadow was really surprise to see her again, I guess he didn't lose her after all and who could a thought that Chris found her. Shadow was getting a little shy to ask.

Shadow: .... so um.... Molly.
Molly: yes.
Shadow: would you like to um, I mean if you want to.... if you don't want to, then I can always....

Molly smiled at him and grabs his hand.

Molly: I would love to.
Shadow: uh, okay....

So Shadow took Molly to dance with everybody, Sonic & Amy saw Shadow was finally happy and they were surprise to see him that way.

Amy: aww, isn't that sweet, Shadow is finally dancing with somebody.
Sonic: yeah, so why don't we just stay away from them for now.
Amy: right.... we don't want to ruin it for him.

So they were about to stay out of Shadow & Molly way and continue what their doing. Chris & Helen were very happy now that they become husband and wife, Tails was glad now that belt he invented really works, Shadow was happy because Molly was here with him, Light was happy because he has a fine lady to spend time with and Amy was happy now that Sonic is alive and just the way he was before. Everything going okay for awhile.

AFTER 30 MINUTES.

Amy was out walking at the beach, thinking about Sonic all night. then she set on one of those bigger rock where she first heard those other people that were here before and she look at the sea, Amy was fully relax until she Sonic voice, yelling for her.

Sonic: Amy!

Sonic ran down to meet her as she standing on that big rock.

Amy: .... Sonic....
Sonic: what are you doing out here, should you be with us at the wedding party.
Amy: oh, I'm just resting for now, it's been a long time since I haven't walk to the beach.

Sonic walks up and set next to her.

Sonic: really?
Amy: yeah, I remember when we were here and I made you a bracelet that time.
Sonic: oh, I almost forgot about that.
Amy: yeah, well I guess we should head back before anybody notice where we're at.
Sonic: actually I do have something for you, but I don't know if you want it.
Amy: you do....
Sonic: yeah, since you made something for me in the past, I made something for you.
Amy: well what is it?

Sonic showed it to Amy, it look like same bracelet she made for him.

Amy: um, Sonic.... that look like the same bracelet I gave you.
Sonic: yeah, but I kept mine somewhere else, this one I made by my self and I add something for it.

He gave it to Amy and there was something on it, it was a pink heart that saids I HEART YOU, Amy love it when she looked at it.

Amy: awww, this is sweet, where did you find this?
Sonic: let's just say that two of my hedgehog buddies gave it to me.

Amy smiled at Sonic and then she huge him real tight.

Amy: aw, thank you....
Sonic: haha, no problem.

Soon Sonic has this feeling inside.

Sonic: .... Amy....
Amy: yes Sonic

Then he put his arms around her wrist.

Sonic: this I should've done a long time ago.

Then he closes his eyes and leaned toward her, kissing her. Amy's widened with shock, Sonic finally kiss her for the first time and nothing didn't go wrong, then he stop right there the moment and smiled at her.

Amy: Sonic....

Amy immediately wrapped her arms his neck, pulling him towards her for another kiss. Their lips met again, greater than the last, when they stopped, Amy put her hand on his cheek and nuzzled him.

Sonic: so, is this alright for you Amy....
Amy: .... it sure is....
Sonic: hmm..... But like I said before, no matter where I go, I would never leave you.
Amy: .... and nether would I, Sonic the Hedgehog.
Sonic: so what don't we go back to the party and graduate Chris & Helen one more time?
Amy: I'm with ya, Sonic.... I'm way with ya.....

So those two were fixing to walk back to the party by holding hands to a gather on the way there, everything was normal now that Sonic was completely fine, the darkness was gone for good, Amy now knows that Sonic does love her after all and Sonic will never have those nightmares ever and ever again.


~THE END~

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment