Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - new dimension

Alice,a 15year old girl,born with an illness,finds a 4-leaf clover right in front of her boyfriend's cafe.when she wishes for her illness to be cured,she ends up lost in another demention,plus in this new demention her illness is taking over her body.

Chapter 1 - new dimension

Chapter 1 - new dimension
"Alice!" Ryou called, Ryou is Alice's boyfriend. "Oh hi, sorry did i take too long?" Alice asked. "I started to wonder if you were actually awake, we're going to be late." Ryou said. "Sorry." Alice said. As they started to walk to the café, Alice spotted a four leaf clover, and she went over and grabbed it. “What’s that?” Ryou asked. “hee hee I found a four leaf clover!” Alice said. “Wow, you always did have better eyes, what are you half vulture?” Ryou teased. “Nah, I just keep my eyes open,” Alice said, “hey, maybe if I keep this with me we’ll get more customers!” “It’s worth a try, we need all the luck we can get.” Ryou said. Ryou and Alice are school drop outs, because the school thought Alice’s illness could spread so they had her taken out of school, and Ryou just decided to follow and drop out of school.
"We made it, no one's here yet." Ryou said with relief as he unlocked. “Well we’re not the only ones on time, Kiki is on time too, her she comes.” Alice said. “Great…” Ryou said. “Hello, Alice, my favorite sister in the world!” Kiki called. Kiki might only be 10 years old but she can be really persistent. “For the last time I’m not your sister,” Alice said, “we might look somewhat alike but we are not sisters.” “Oh but I thought that you would want to be sisters cause you don’t have any, and I don‘t either.” Kiki said. “Fine.” Alice said. “Yes.” Kiki said hugging Alice. “Well I think it might be a good idea to open up.” Ryou said. “Can I help?” Kiki asked. “Sure.” Ryou said. “Yay!” Kiki said.
As they started to get ready for customers the one person Ryou hopes not to see around there comes into the café, Lily. “Oh my, this is interesting, you have a little kid working for you.” Lily said. “Lily, why did you come here…again.” Alice asked. “Well I just thought I’d come by and see how your doing and to tell you about the school festival.” Lily said. “Oh really?” Ryou said. “You still won’t get over the fact that I beat you last year will you?” Lily asked. Ryou didn’t answer. “Oh Lily will you please stay a little while I was hoping you could try some of my new cooking.” Alice said. “I’d love to, but school starts in a half an hour.” Lily said. “Oh please it won’t take long, and I already made some.” Alice said. “Ok then.” Lily said. Then Alice went and got her new cooking, and gave it to Lily, and Lily ate it. “Oh this is so amazing!” Lily exclaimed. “thank you.” Alice said. “Oh you always were a wonderful cook.” Lily said. “Hee hee, thank you.” Alice said as she blushed. “Oh look at the time I got to get going, but I’ll be back after school for some more!” Lily said as she ran out the door. Alice blushed again. “Alice, is the best cook around here.” Kiki said. Then she looked at the clock. “Ah, I’ll going to be late for school, see you later, Alice-chan.” Kiki called as she left. “Well I guess then I’ll get to work." Alice said as she walked into the kitchen.
Later that day after school was over Lily came back to the café. “Alice guess what.” Lily said. “What?” Alice asked. “I talked to some of the students who have been here and we worked together, to present that you, and Ryou are going to be part of our festival!” Lily said. “Really?” Alice asked. “Yup, everyone agreed to it too.” Lily said. “Amazing!” Ryou said. “So then we will see you tomorrow at noon.” Lily said. “Oh thank you very much we won’t let you down.” Alice said. “oh and Alice, I hope your illness get better, then you can return to school, it would be so fun with you.” Lily whispered to Alice. “Thank you.” Alice said. “Well I have to get going home, I’m in charge of the little kids’ area and I haven‘t finished planning it out.” Lily said. Then she left. “Well, it’s time to close up.” Ryou said. “Oh look here comes Kiki.” Alice said. “Alice-chan, I heard your going to be in the high school festival.” Kiki said. “You heard right, Lily got us in it.” Alice said. “Can I help?” Kiki asked. “We’ll see.” Alice said. “Well I got to get going, uncle might worry if I don’t hurry so I’ll see you tomorrow.” Kiki said as she left. “Ok.” Alice said.
As Ryou locked up the café Alice remembered the four leaf clover. “I guess this did bring us some luck.” Alice said. “Come on it’s getting dark.” Ryou said. When Alice got to her house she also remembered what Lily had whispered to her. “Ok well I’ll see you tomorrow, good night.’ Ryou said. “Good night.” Alice said. Then she went inside. “Today was wonderful, oh how I wish my illness would go away so I could join Lily in school.” Alice said as she held the four leaf clover in her hand. Then the room turned completely black. “What’s going on?!” Alice yelled. Then the four leaf clover vanished, and then once black room turned into a forest that had four paths. “Whe-where am I?!” Alice asked herself.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

TheBestDamnThing on July 9, 2007, 3:09:39 AM

TheBestDamnThing on
TheBestDamnThingTHIS IS GOOD!

SailorBunnyAlchemist on July 9, 2007, 3:14:59 AM

SailorBunnyAlchemist on
SailorBunnyAlchemistthank you, i'm glad you liked it, i'm still working on the next chapter, but i'm having trouble, so it might be a while till i get the next chapter up

LucreChan on January 17, 2007, 7:37:45 AM

LucreChan on
LucreChanThat one sentence "Lily is 10 years old and really persistent" is out of place. It should belong in the next paragraph, when you introduce Lily. Otherwise, your story has a great beginning! I hope you post some more chapters up soon!